Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1st Annual TTP Golf Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Throbby

Don't joke around with me...I'm not putting in this effort for nothing :mad:

+SCisofftothedrivingrangeandtothebeachtoplayboccewithotherDragonbirds

HOS, I thought you weren't working today?:confused:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just bring it!

The deadline for money has come and gone. We ended up with 24 golfers which isn't bad considering it is a long weekend. The foursomes have been "drawn" from the magical purple bag. They are as follows. Some interesting groups to say the least.

Let the piss taking begin.:D

Tee times begin at 11am sharp. Everyone should probably be there around 10:15am or so to get things sorted out. Anyone who needs/wants carts can pay for them then.

Here are the groups:

First

Dude-where'smycar?
Screw You Captain
Sexual Chocolate
Max Blink

Second

Notty
Jinky
Rangerforever
Saint

Third

Jimmy Holiday
Herb Jr.
Dark Angel
Shannon

Fourth

White Shoes
The Apprentice
The Commish
Zaurinni

Fifth

Yoda
Can
Scottie Kerr
JR

Sixth

Besty
Doddy
Coach
Lietchy

Seventh

TheRob
Regs
Captain Shamrock
KNVB

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever soon to be Drunkforever...

Fatforever with Jinky and Saint :eek: You'll be lucky to finish the round without puking. I've got this bet locked!

Captain wake up it's your shot.... :rolleyes:

Saint

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Positioning

I’m a little disappointed with the order of the groupings; I thought I made it clear during my incontinent ramblings last night that I wanted to get/be behind either Dark Angel or Shannon. Oh well, I guess it’s early doors –just like Brazil’s absent legend, “the night is my friend.”

Judging from KNVB’s comments, so are donuts:mad:

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy and JR Herb with the Fembots??? How'd they manage that? I kinda wanted to see these swinging the club!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm was not calling you fat I was calling you a drunk. Feel better now? Try and take a positive spin on your tee time. Now you have chance to whack 18 Golf balls at Dude-hates-my-union and his French sidekick Screw you. If you ask me it's the best spot of the lot.

Fore....

Saint

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moi? Je ne bois jamais d'alcool

Notty,

Don’t complain, we have the privilege of seeing the biggest tits TTP has to offer…mine, of course.

KNVB,

Methinks you have me confused with another!

Cute, cudderly, adorable, and some have even been heard to say handsome in a-slightly-bloated Gregory-Peck-meets-Burt-Lancaster kind of way – at least that’s what my glycolic riddled best friend Mable keeps telling me after a few gin-and-tonics down at the local smoke filled bingo parlour – but a drunkard, no. Not I. Illicit acts like superfluous drinking are, well, not licit. That’s why I adhere to abstemiousness. As for the weight problem, I have explained on numerous occasions that it is medical; I have a thyroid problem - quite simple, really. Medical!

Now Jinky’s drinking habits are a different story. The lad puts Bacchanalian festivals to shame; he needs beer in much the same way as Wilt Chamberlain’s bed needed reinforced springs. For him, swallowing the bitter fruit of liquid death is not merely a pleasure and a joy. It is life itself. I realize that there are those on this forum who like to ridicule and critique the posts of us lesser intellects, and I’m sure they would point out the paradoxical nature of my life versus death dialectic, but I for one say, “****’em!”

Yours in peregrinations,

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
nice 'steal' Saint...

You know what I am talking about (thyroid-my ass):rolleyes:

As for the French, quit trying to fcuk us up, over and over again;)

My foursome looks pretty good considering...yup, I'm talking about putting the 2 'Trinis' together, the 'Frenchy' and the 'suicidal crazy wack'-YOU GOTTA LOVE IT :D

Kisses Throbby...;) although, my woods were shite today, I had a way better match of bocce with the Dragon birds:rolleyes:

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is there an award for having the heaviest group?

Beware the Ton o' Fun Foursome.

Alright I'm off to watch Bugge Wesseltoft, Norway's biggest act since AHa or Tore Andre Flop.

Saint

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Number two my...

Well I too have just had the displeasure of sitting through two hours of Norwegian clangour. Unlike Uber-Santa, who sees fit to place bugging Bugge in the lofty number two position, my personal inclinations lean more towards basement of the Gold, Silver and Bronze.

Now many of you may well be asking, why number three? Simple, really. With the interconnected world of hyper-technology and blah, blah, blah, blah, many of the so-called musical literati have somehow managed to forget about the mellifluent recordings of Waldemar Thrane, a man who’s seminal work fused both folk and vibrant beats with classically Norwegian symphonic elk mating calls. There really is no denying that he was the harbinger of Norway’s globally recognized protean sound machine.

Verdict: He was a man, a Norwegian, a musician, and he was certainly deserving of the number two spot in Norway’s musical hierarchy.

Yours in mellifluousness,

Saint

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anality

Sorry,

keeping on topic:

Waldemar Thrane – +5 handicap
Bugge Wesseltoft – Partial to marbles

Yours in plagiarism,

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Outlook.

From time to time I will be posting the predicted weather for next Saturday.

www.theweathernetwork.com says we can look forward to a sunny hot Saturday. Sun with a few clouds and a high of 25. Very nice.:D

Let's hope it doesn't change.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking forward to it...

Throbby , all I actually need is your winning smile to brighten up the day;) ~wouldn't mind if you spoke as well :eek:

+SCinthegolfclubHOUSE:cool:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big game pressure

I'm feeling the heat now. Teeing off in the first group. The pressure to get the ball past the ladies tee and not have to shoot with a Dink Out will be enormous- with a lady (I know...don't use that term too loosely) in the group, no less.

I'm shocked that TheRob wouldn't risk playing anyone in front of me. Now I really have to watch my back, with union guy Jinky playing behind me, and Uber Union Man SYC in my own group!

:eek:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stress case!!!

How much hair have you lost over this? Is it falling out in clumps yet?

Fcuk man- you can't control the weather!!! Besides, I'm wearing my euro thong w/ OP sandles and sailing hat- whether rain, sun, sleet, snow, volcanic ash...

Dude- passtheneat
:eek:

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
no eurothongs please

Dude:

if you will be wearing a eurothong on Saturday, then on behalf of the other members in our foursome, i request that you also wear a raincoat you perv.

max
uptodateonmygolfetiquetteithink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0