Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1st Annual TTP Golf Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"word" to that Max

Dude-where's-my-club, please be kind, we all know you like to go to the extreme, but I'd much rather see Saint (the S Club look-a-like) in a Florida-like-retirement tha, tha tha tha, thong :eek: ;)

+SC'sbringinglotsofsnacksforherfoursome;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's wrong with the way I choose to dress?

Max- I'm sticking to my original attire. It would be helpful if you could get that bearded nun on your avatar to help apply some sunscreen. You see, I'm not as tanned and cute as Saint allegedly is, so I need a bit of color...:eek:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FYI

I think I explained this before, but what the fcuk, I'll go over it again. The rules for a Texas Scramble format are as follows:

Each player in the group will tee off on every hole. After the last person has hit, they will decide which ball the are going to use. (Every player must have three drives used throughout the game. Par 3's will count.)After they decide which ball to use, the other three players will pick up their balls and head to where the other ball lies. All players will then hit from that spot. This process continues until the ball goes in the hole. If the first guy sinks the put, the hole is finished.

As I mentioned above, each player must have a tee shot used three times during the round. Did I mention that Par 3's would count?

There is a dress code in effect. As much as we'd all like to see Dude in his thong, he must wear taylored shorts, and a golf shirt with a collar(not a studded dog collar SC)Save that for later.

If there are any questions regarding Saturday, PM me or ask them here.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Directions

Here is a map to Newlands for all those who don't venture outside of Vancouver that often.:rolleyes:

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Question for everyone!

Rob,

I figured everyone with spikes may need to know...soft spikes only? Or are the old school track spikes still an option?

~Notty

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Excellent Question.

That's a great question Notty, and thanks for asking!

I think that it is a safe bet that Newlands will only want soft spikes. That being said, I don't know for sure, and seeing as how I'm too lazy to phone, it'll have to be a game day decision.

I'll phone in a bit and let you know.:rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soft spikes

How about you just don't ask? Or, you could reply to Notty via PM. Some of us only have track spikes.

Dude-playingthetouristcard

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Appy,

HOS won't be there as he has to spend time with his wife or something like that :rolleyes:

~Regs.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought spending time with the wife was second on the priority chart behind golfing ? Thats what my old man told me before teeing off on his anniversary :confused: :confused: :confused:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pints are on the HOS at Co-Ed

Appy, I am not at the Tourney as I am going on Vacation, lots of stress at work.
I will however buy you some pints for the bet we had at the up and coming Co-Ed Darby between Dragoons and Cheatside. Still bring the Junta's;) .

As for you Riggy, have you told your 4 some that you are going to be late because you have to go to Cosco with the Bird, and stock up on supplies:D .

HOSlovesCosco

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cocco,

No I haven't yet but I'm sure they won't mind when I tell them that the 'supplies' include special issued TTP Wear...

~RegswholoveCostconowtooaswellashisteammates.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh Throbby

Originally posted by TheRob

There is a dress code in effect. (not a studded dog collar SC)Save that for later.

What time is later? :confused:

BTW, if you put a * by the "L" in the map, SC's Grandmother lives right there...hmmmmmm, maybe I'll have a few vodkas with Grams before dinner;)

+SC:rolleyes:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There has been another foursome added. I should put them in front of Dude for entering late. No, that's too cruel.

Piss on them at will.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by TheRob
There has been another foursome added. I should put them in front of Dude for entering late. No, that's too cruel.

Piss on them at will.

Team Cream Puff has been added.

I think you made a spelling error though TR.
With all the "y's", his name should be Coachy.

Who invited Ass-face from Soccer City anyway?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach is alive? Fcuking mirracle! I thought that guy dropped off the face of the earth!:rolleyes:

Coach should be made to play in front of us- alone- just for being the single worst person in the history of the universe for returning PMs!

(I can only hit him if he stands as far off the fairway as possible, though.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0