Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Knights Summer League

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like some of the schedules are up.

We are in Div 1 south.

Whalley Strikers are in our group, Italian Stallion is that your team?

Should be, I was confused as we're actually Surrey, and he changed it from Whalley United, so I'm not sure if we took the old D1 team or what. Either way though, I'm pretty sure we open the season against Sporting.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your guys play in the VMSL? I guess we should do some training before next week :D

I wouldn't worry about training.

Outr turnouts in the past have been sporatic. We will be a mix of over 35's, Div 1 Cat and Premier from winter, and U-21's.

The combination that shows up will determine whether you should train or not.

The problem is we never know till 5 mins before the game.:rolleyes::D

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wouldn't worry about training.

Outr turnouts in the past have been sporatic. We will be a mix of over 35's, Div 1 Cat and Premier from winter, and U-21's.

The combination that shows up will determine whether you should train or not.

The problem is we never know till 5 mins before the game.:rolleyes::D

Well we're sort of in the same boat. We're a mix of guys from our current team, guys we cut last year, and guys whose winter teams don't play in the summer. We actually have a couple of the VMSL D1 Peg boys coming out which should help us out.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC "Nomads" 6 : 2 Surrey Hotspurs

Hotspurs went up 2-0 before we had finished introductions on our bench. We had 24 guys out to the game :eek:

Hotspurs are a young team, like straight out of youth young.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rams win 3-2 against team Mexico. Rams go up three nil and with 15 mins left we let them back in it as we just ran out of gas only having one sub.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC "Nomads" 6 : 2 Surrey Hotspurs

Hotspurs went up 2-0 before we had finished introductions on our bench. We had 24 guys out to the game :eek:

Hotspurs are a young team, like straight out of youth young.

You had 24 and you wanted me to come out? I felt bad saying no thinking you were short, was going to come out all crippled just to help out :D

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny game...took all of about 25 minutes to gel...then those poor kids didn't know what hit them. 6-2 final...

I think the Hotspurs are going to get pummelled this summer. Their keeper is really good, but that is about it...everytime I put a shoulder in for a 50-50 ball they just fell over...they were 100% unwilling to challenge for any balls in the air.

It was like taking candy from a baby.

We all know the other teams in the Sunday South league will be a little more up for it than those kids were.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pylons 5-2 WestCoast SC

Shambles...... 0-0 at half and then all went to shite. Not used to have 17 players at a game. Some new guys and some poor play. We need to play a lot better or we'll be last place in our division.

Any other Div.2 south scores?????

WestCoast...What??? Can't wait for some warmer weather so we can drowned our losses in beers.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
We had some troubles as well Westcoast. Not used to having 22 guys show up. 2-2 at the half My defensemen scored on me. Tried to pass it back hit his foot ackward and he lobbed it over me. Oh well we beat Players United 3-2 in penalty shootout. We were lucky to win that one. They had some good players that joined them for the summer league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0