Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 RRSL

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 6 Us 0

Complete no show for us except at the post game parking lot session. A cracker first goal and two back heels for westside guys. Clean game i thought at least. Pretty hard for it to get cheap when our players don't get within 15 feet of anyone though. My jaw was basically dislocated with about 10 left on a shoot that hit me form about 5 feet away. Popped it back in on the sideline and then off the to the Q for grilled chicken sandwiches and Italian sausage. Today, the jaw is very very tender and it looks like I had my wisdom teeth out with the swelling on the one side. Overall i am told it is an improvement in how i look though so i do have that going for me. :rolleyes:

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
No beer sales at all last night,but don't blame Burnro or the cold night,but some wanker from the Blaze who is supposedly getting married and chose to start his stag last night in Vegas and took the whole team with him.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No beer sales at all last night,but don't blame Burnro or the cold night,but some wanker from the Blaze who is supposedly getting married and chose to start his stag last night in Vegas and took the whole team with him.

The real question should be what kind of girls marries a player for the Blaze??

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, T-Idiot

Are you telling porky pies (beating Westside 3-2) or has the league posted the score incorrectly[2-2]?

If they are wrong better have your manager call Mr.K. to correct it.

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
thanks SW
my nose maybe big but I'm no Pinnochio
will get it straightened out .. more then my nose
Now onto those Pork pies
anyways three of us scored

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What can I say ..yes you megged me ..oh yeah .. Game winner
tell everybody straight small's it was 3-2

by the way great meg .. did u plan it our just one of those instaneous decisions .. I didn't see it coming it was art in it's truest form .. Now again onto those Pork Pies that people are all talking about (game winner)

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
yes, it was 3-2 for rufc.
hmm, pork pies. pass the ketchup. thx for the reminder t.

rain on tuesday? i'll let the boys know to dress appropriately. i usually just keep my eyes on the forecast for thursdays. perhaps you can pass along that forecast madryga.

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hear the weather is supposed to turn for the better starting Sunday

HP sauce basically goes with everything

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC 3 or 2 - 1 over Rangers FC

we played really well and not a smack at the hardworking Rangers
they got their goal because we played stupid for 15 minutes
(it;s like we ran out of idea's )

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-1 i heard. i was too busy setting up the bbq to care at that point. YOu guys played well. It makes it hard to play the game when you cannot string 3 passes together nor control the ball without taking 312 touches.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, the young guys pulled out a 3-1 win over the Hammerheads last night.Good for them they played well.

With 75% of the team 2 years away from legal drinking age I think the 2 flats of beer I picked up for game 1 will probably last the season.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, the young guys pulled out a 3-1 win over the Hammerheads last night.Good for them they played well.

With 75% of the team 2 years away from legal drinking age I think the 2 flats of beer I picked up for game 1 will probably last the season.

I guess you don't allow underage drinking then.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bingers 6 Us 1

We suck. Can't defend. passing pitiful. Run around a lot. Get down on ourselves too easy. We do make a mean throw in though.

We also know how to bbq.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0