Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 RRSL

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain, who was blaming you?

I thought you did a decent job, aside from calling a foul in our favor back at the half-line when our forward was on a breakaway. Although with our lack of finish in the 2nd half it probably would have been another miss anyway ;)

I'll make sure to muzzle the sideline next time so you can have a more enjoyable game.

Oh and it isn't really blowing a lead when you still win! More like clinging on to it...

I didn't say anything about anyone blaming me for anything, Dezza. There are several players on your team who have NO clue about the rules of football. Seriously. I can only hope you're not number 2 or 7.

As for the breakaway, your man was offside when the ball was played so I gave you the free-kick at the half because there was no advantage gained. Even number 7 figured that one out............

Anyway, it is a summer league but seriously though.......less moaning always makes a game more enjoyable for everybody......wouldn't you agree?

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
July 1st
Delta Metro 5 RUFC 1
Happy F...ing Canada Day

Nice to play on Grass ... if you played for Delta
Class acts & a solid team ... brought a extra net since we forgot ... just to make sure
we got we had coming ...oh well back to the fake stuff Next Tuesday

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty silly having to play on Canada Day!

The big loosers were Army and his band of Rangers. We had to bring out a bunch of Thursday players in order to field a team. It would have been a tough battle with our regular tuesday team.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We don't care. We were drunk before the game started. It was actually kinda nice to have the team function before the game. if not for the drinking and having to play a a game part.

I was anyway. Left Holly around midnight. Solid 9 hr session there. I would say the game stopped gthe drinking but i drank 5 beers during the game. Including leaving one on the peno spot during a bad pass/ breakout by CLub I. safest spot on the pitch was that beer..

:D ANything i post after this in the next 4 days is not in my control. bro gets married saturday and i am about to polish opff thelast of the tequila and get down to some serious driniking for the rest of the week until it happens. What are the chances the best man can disappear from the reception to hit a stag for an hour on saturday. trying to figure out how to work it in. its a 4 stripper celebration adn i think i need to say that.

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Eteamz is down

does anybody have the Schedule for the semis July 22nd
hopefully the legs recover from Nations.....2007

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
T,

Delta United vs. Club Ireland Hibs Association Park

Richmond United vs. CI Celtic Richmond High

Westside Ranger 'B' vs Alemania Burnett

All-Blacks vs. Knights 'B' Burnett

All games start at 6:30 and if the games are tied.......2 10 minute overtime sessions with the GOLDEN GOAL.

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Capt.
at least we won't have to worry about Line ups for the beer tent .... shocked and thirsty
T

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
T,

Delta United vs. Club Ireland Hibs Association Park

Richmond United vs. CI Celtic Richmond High

Westside Ranger 'B' vs Alemania Burnett

All-Blacks vs. Knights 'B' Burnett

All games start at 6:30 and if the games are tied.......2 10 minute overtime sessions with the GOLDEN GOAL.

Good thing I read takethepiss because you told me there were two FIVE minute overtimes with NO golden goal.

MakingitupasyougoCSC

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good thing I read takethepiss because you told me there were two FIVE minute overtimes with NO golden goal.

MakingitupasyougoCSC

Apparently it is in the constitution? :) :D

So yes, two 10 minutes and then penalties. Try to make sure it doesn't get to that point because we don't get paid extra for the overtime/penalties

You're still a fcuking sack.

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
has anybody looked at Eteamz site

is it just me or is their only 3 teams advancing from the quarter finals ???

and the schedule states A plays at Assoc and B plays at Burnett July 29th ....
who's A or B ?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza,

Delta Blaze vs. Binger's Army at Association Park at 6:30

Club Ireland 'A' vs. Westside Rino Burnett #1

Westside Knights 'A' vs. SAFC Pirates Burnett #2

Westside Rangers 'A' vs BYE

Cheers.

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC 3 Delta 2
RUFC took the lead early in the 1st with a goal by Tinks .....then Delta Poured on the pressure and got two back and were very unlucky not to be ahead more if it wasn't
for the efforts of RB Slacks with a Acrobatic save off the line and KP Wee Steve
making crucial quick decisions that Thwarted a few of Delta Opportunities .... ohh
can forget the 12 player ... trusty metal Post that i bet Rogers would love to beat his head againest ... great strike awesome player

2nd half

RUFC added the age-less Junior to the Line up and we asked Gizzy to blanket Rogers
RUFC- with Delta still playing great -.. we started to play a better game
playing with more communication and smarter & creating better Chemistry

Opportunities for both clubs abounded

RUFC tied it up by a cool turn and shoot by Dan "Bad-back Starsky"

last 10 min RM Junior takes on the Delta's LB and Skirt's ( almost Kilt like )
passed him into Delta's 18 yd box and with a comedy of Bounce's in our favour
and with "Weeble" like Flair Junior twist's and turn's the Goal to take us to the Final againest Cerebal Smalley's Evil Westside Empire ....I'm not your "fadder" Smalley

Very proud of the lads .. dug deep Young and Old

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0