Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 BC Provincials Masters

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really enjoyed the match.It is too bad the ref made a bad call because the game was really heating up nicely.Good to see some hard battles out there.Unlucky for Sapp!

Mr. Rempa

Jul 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Favs said:
I feel the need to vent because I am sick and tired of these refs who are only concerned with their evaluation making serious mistakes that change games. I guarantee you that there would not be one ref familiar with the players and the importance of last nights game that would have given a red for the incident last night. I am not just defending my brother although it is probably true that he has never had a red, let alone a straight red in his 30+ years of soccer. What makes the incident so frustrating is that there is no way that the ref even saw whatever happened. I was running directly behind the ref towards the play which was going the other way when you hear the Colombus player scream. Ref turns, sees Columbus player down and gives straight red to the nearest Sap player. Ref probably felt that if he didn't give a red it may have looked to the evaluator that the ref had missed something important. Reality is he didn't see it and should have just said so.

Was there a referee's evaluator?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Staff are reporting a 2-1 Gorge win over Richmond. Funny how things work out, but I understand Brolly and Big Unit 11 struck up a friendship watching this one. Here is a depiction of the two of them on the sidelines today...

Bro...:knvb:...BU11...:bronco:

Sir M

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
4. NSCL teams have no hope in hell winning the BCs
5. A ref will fcuk up one team's season with a really bad call.

Tough loss last night WAB;

4. NSCL teams have 3 more chances than Sapp:D
5. Ref being a ref,oh well!

At least your open team is in with a shout.............oh wait maybe not!

When does summer league start in NW?:rolleyes:

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Real tough game there.:rolleyes: Come on!!! Looking forward to the big clash next week!

WAB,

It was a tough game. We were is dissaray and it was only through some lucky breaks that we managed to squeak out the victory. Next week is going to be very difficult - hopefully we can keep up. Columbus are very fit and skillful.

JTL

Bigunit11

Apr 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M your a beauty. Bro is a good guy and So was the Wickin lad named Steve. Sorry about the text calling you a dick. That was meant for Dicken Cider who was taken the piss out of me on Bro's phone via text.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB, seriously I was more concerned with that game cuz if we lost we'd never live it down. Now we have nothing to lose. Nobody expects us to go further than this. Advantage Poco! :)

Looking forward to next week as well

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB, seriously I was more concerned with that game cuz if we lost we'd never live it down. Now we have nothing to lose. Nobody expects us to go further than this. Advantage Poco! :)

Looking forward to next week as well

What do you mean you'd never live it down? It's Cup play. Anyone can win on any given day.

It's almost bedtime for Master's players. I sure hope I have a bowel movement before the ferry ride tomorrow. :cool:

Bigunit11

Apr 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Uvic were in bed hours ago Ball Baby. except for a couple of them I was out drinking with tonight. Now I have to get to bed and be ready for the ferry ride to van tomorrow. Good luck to all in their games.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Rempa I thought someone said he was being evaluated after the game.

Was there a referee's evaluator?

Also surprised in the WV score. Sir M did you play Eagles in the midfield with Anti-Fan up front??:eek: Or were you guys already thinking about next weeks oppenent?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just a reminder:

Sunday Matchups:

Coveside FC vs Westside FC
April 18, 9:30am - Confederation Turf (NorthVan)

Nordic FC vs Delta United
April 18, NOON - Confederation Turf (NorthVan)

Uvic Alumni vs Surrey United
April 18, 2:00PM - Finlayson

Roma FC vs Vantreights FC
April 18, 2:30pm - Confederation Turf (NorthVan)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0