Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2016 Whitecaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anybody interested in a couple of tickets for tonight's game? Game promises to be void of atmosphere so there is no charge but as they are my season tickets no being grumpy dick and getting tossed. Let me know and I can email them to you.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anybody interested in a couple of tickets for tonight's game? Game promises to be void of atmosphere so there is no charge but as they are my season tickets no being grumpy dick and getting tossed. Let me know and I can email them to you.

I was counting on you being their so I could watch via your periscope stream

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you trying to set us up for a date? I have tried many times to ask Dude out, but Dude says that she can not even look me in the eye and will never sit beside me...I asked for the number, but refuses to give it.
As the popular say goes: "you know how girls are...all emotional and playing hard to get.."

First one's free but I assume no liability as to where it may lead. It could turn into border line rape once you meet @Dude 's lid.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you want them they are yours. PM me your email address and I will send but remember don't be a dick in my seats.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you want them they are yours. PM me your email address and I will send but remember don't be a dick in my seats.
Thank you very much. I really appreciate them. I have not been at the Whitecaps game in a long time. Do not worry. In real life I am different. Here is just for the fun and stir some controversies.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
No big deal, just buy Dude an ice-cream when you see him. Hate to see tickets wasted.
Hello STD,
I was there. I really had a good night: enjoyed the two beers, the burger, and the game. They are playing way better than the last time I was there. I might even buy season tickets for the upcoming seasons, as I found quite a few friends. Thanks you very much.

The only thing that still bothers me a bit is that we do not have more Canadians in the team. You know, like Guadalajara. If the bulk of the Canadian National team would be concentrated in one of the teams (i.e. Whitecaps, Toronto or Montreal) or at least sections (defenders, midfielders), then things would be better for the National Program.
Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0