Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2016 Whitecaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Missed the first half but this second half has been nothing short of awful. The officiating is atrocious with two of the softest pks I have seen in ages. Ousted looking strong as usual.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Match Day coming up quick - is Drogba making the trip or is he "injured" and can't play on the turf?

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I saw on Dudes favorite site for posting that Drogba is out for a month and will be training in Miami.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thought the boys looked alright today to be honest. Lots of positivity moving forward and creating chances. If Rivero wants to keep his place in the starting 11 he needs to start finishing. The first Montreal goal was a nice piece of skill but also some shotty defending 4 guys in 8 yards dangled is unacceptable. The second was a horrible read by ousted totally out of character but so costly. Morales should have put in a tackle on the 3rd but we were left high and dry with everyone pushing for the tie. Manneh wasn't his normal self today. Hardly tried to beat anyone, not sure on what to think of it. Great cross on the Rivero header though that the keep saved. I thought we were the better team today but that doesn't mean much with 0 points.

Sniffer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Sep 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bolanos was shocking, no effort what so ever, how he managed to stay on the field for the whole game is beyond me, i would have subbed him in the first half.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soft defence... tenative goaltending...unable to finish.

Pretty much sums it up.
Aird looked horrible on the first Montreal goal, and then he got nutmegged by Piatti a couple minutes later. Aird was caught out of position on Montreal's 2nd and he was nowhere near the defence on the 3rd goal. Perhaps he was attacking before Montreal countered. On the plus side he delivered a couple nice crosses.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was in between snoozes, but was very attentive up to the 1st Montreal goal. I thought it came against the run of the play, and with absolutely horrible defending. Aird was exposed, and that is very concerning. Did not seem very lively, and Piatti was absolutely taking him to the woodshed.

I expected more out of Bolanos, work-rate wise.

Defending on the 2nd goal was a WTF moment, and the 3rd was simply an issue of everyone pushing and having a good counter. Morales tracked back well, but he's not known for his defending, so not sure what we can expect 1 vs. 1 there.

Manneh...the one cross stood out (unreal save, Rivero was robbed), and one more incident of him with a heavy tough dribbling into opposing fullbacks when he should be using the teammates around him.

Thought Rivero was actually pretty good, but we can't be saying that about him all year with zero production, so no pass from me. @STD, that other site doesn't have self-likes, so with my very limited time today I decided to post to TTP. So, please fcuk off, I'm busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0