Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Blackberry Storm vs iPhone vs Palm Pre

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got hooked up with the iPhone, loving it much more the BB, that's for sure. My questions is in regards to tapatalk. Which app do you use (MB10, Regs), the free one or the pay one? I'll get whichever, but if the free works for TTP then I'd rather save the huge amount of money it costs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Both work for TTP - the free version just allows for read access... the paid one allows you to reply and attach images from your phone.

I've gone w/o pints for the last 2 months just so I'd have the paid version... I think it has been worth it.

:D

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Both work for TTP - the free version just allows for read access... the paid one allows you to reply and attach images from your phone.

I've gone w/o pints for the last 2 months just so I'd have the paid version... I think it has been worth it.

:D

Paid version it is then, didn't realize you couldn't post on the free version. After game rants here I come!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got hooked up with the iPhone, loving it much more the BB, that's for sure. My questions is in regards to tapatalk. Which app do you use (MB10, Regs), the free one or the pay one? I'll get whichever, but if the free works for TTP then I'd rather save the huge amount of money it costs.

MB10 wanted to post a picture of his hattrick bicycle kick this weekend but lucky enough know one took a picture that he could talk about for the next 25 years:D

But he was able to post 13 minutes after the game to talk about it from his iphone:rolleyes:

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
MB10 wanted to post a picture of his hattrick bicycle kick this weekend but lucky enough know one took a picture that he could talk about for the next 25 years:D

But he was able to post 13 minutes after the game to talk about it from his iphone:rolleyes:

are you sure it wasn't the kickstand on his bike? cause there is no way he can get up for the real thing :p

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0