Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canadian Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shark Club Downtown

Anyboby interested in joining me there? Look for the guy in the shoulder sling.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aim

Things are looking very good, however, for a bunch of all-stars, they sure can miss the net. It could be 15-1, if they could just put it on net.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canada 7 - 1 Belarus

Canada looked great, but the fact they played a team that didn't put up much of a fight, could hurt them in the final. I agree with you Keeper, they have to hit the net more win shooting from the point. They had over 50 shots on net, and I bet they missed the net almost as many times.

Now to get my game cancelled Sunday.:confused:

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Belarussia

How the hell did they beat the mighty Swedes,after watching todays game,the Swedes should be absolutely embarassed:eek:

I'm hoping this lacklustre game doesn't deflate the momentum that the Canadians have built so far.

I did predict a Canada Russia final but would love to see them go up against the cokcy fcuken Americans so I can see the tears in those fcukers eyes when the Canadian national anthem is being sung at the medal ceremony.

GO CANADA GO

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like I said, Canada/USA in the final ! :rolleyes:

Canada will win in overtime by a score of 3-2. BTW, Lindros will score the winner.

Captain Canuck who is taping his ankles after joining the bandwagon again

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of tape Captain, I just saw Dude Where's Your Car on the news singing his support at the Shark Club. His arm was in a sling and he was all liquored up. Sort of like you Captain.:p

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not me....

Ballbaby,

You're making things up, again. I have never broken my arm and I am on the wagon. So both references are most definitely moot . :rolleyes:

Captain

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If he was with Dude it was probably Captain Hindgrinder ....... arrrrr Dude have you ever see the wheels on a boat?

I can hardly wait to see Canada do it to the Americans twice in one week.

Dudestillroomonyourbandwagon?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shark Club

The Shark Club was rocking...or was that just me? I'm surprised that news clip made it...the news chick said we were being too loud. Liquored up? Just a little...the chicken wings came back to me shortly after the second period of the US / Russia game. Nothing a little nap on the Skytrain can't fix...and a whole lot of Gatorade, sleep, Tylenol, more sleep, scolding from my wife...

:eek:

GO CANADA GO!! GO CANADA GO!! GO CANADA GO!! GO CANADA GO!! GO CANADA GO!! GO CANADA GO!!

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's the eve of the coveted gold medal match between Canada and the USA and I am looking forward to this game like a young child awaits for Christmas. The game of hockey truly is the most unifying force to all Canadians. It is OUR game and we need to stake our claim once and for all.

My son plays hockey and soccer. He is very good at both sports. I love soccer and I love hockey. It doesn't matter to me which sport he picks but he eventually will have to make a decision as he will be playing rep in both sports. You just can't do both. It's not fair to him or his teammates. He will have to make a decision, likely by next season, I don't know. What will happen if he chooses hockey over soccer? Well if my excitement towards tomorrow's gold medal match is any indication, I obviously should be able to handle his decision quite well.

I mean, look at all of us. We have made soccer our chosen sport BUT we all have a passion for hockey. It's truly quite marvelling. It unites us all as Canadians. We appreciate it for it's speed, finesse, strength, and intensity. The game of hockey illuminates our Canadian traits and characteristics. It is our essence.

Ok, enough of the rhetoric. I love the game of hockey and I love soccer. If my son eventually chooses hockey as his main game, I can most definately accept that. What do you think?

GO CANADA GO! GO CANADA GO!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good for you choice is good.

I love the game of hockey and I love soccer. If my son eventually chooses hockey as his main game, I can most definitely accept that.
But what if he chooses to go a whole different way?

BTW, GO CANADA GO

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Hleuka

That is funny! Whatever the lad chooses. However, he must always try his hardest. That is all I ask.

Luckily, the boy is a boy! Whew! :cool:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now, now there is no need to throw out names. Especially if your not going to spell them right.....:rolleyes:

Yours with a CK, KNVB

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Dave. And to think, I could have looked at tonight's paper to get your name correct. That's quite the karate kick that Deep Cove guy is demonstrating.

One other thing, you don't look like you have chicken legs when your shorts are ridng so high.

Just to stay on topic...............GO CANADA GO!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes it is quit the shot isn't it. $35.00 shorts, but $29.95 of them seem to be up my ass......:(

What does everyone think the score may be tomorrow? I'm going to say 3-3 with Canada winning in a shoot out. It would be the perfect way (other than a 18-0 piss take) to beat the rotten Yanks.

Balls, would you like my phone number to post next? You daft bastard! I have a few shots of my family if you need..... :rolleyes:

It's, KNVB on TTP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0