Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2007/2008

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
As much as I really hate them and their showboat arseholes Ronaldo and Nani, and Shrek is a freak of nature, they are my pick to win it as well...But I think it will cost them the BPL as I think Arsenal has that.

Gotta agree with Franchise

Since Ronaldo is the best player in the world right now...showboat? I question show boating as I think everyone in the Prem showboats.

Soon they will change the name to Bend it like Ronaldo:D

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have this sneaky feeling UEFA will do everything in their power to lump all 4 Prem teams together!
Dont be suprised with a Liverpool/Utd and Chelsea/Arsenal quater final!!!!!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought, in the past anyways, that they would not draw teams against each other from the same FA's untill they had to, which would lead me to believe it is England vs the world now...

with the money spent and earned in England, it is only fair...

now if their National Team could figure out how to kick a ball ;)

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have this sneaky feeling UEFA will do everything in their power to lump all 4 Prem teams together!
Dont be suprised with a Liverpool/Utd and Chelsea/Arsenal quater final!!!!!

Already making excuses...:rolleyes:

Just be happy that you have four left, and none of which will win.

Forza Roma

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Typical Italian just jump on any bandwagon as long as they are not English!!

Difference is if Liverpool happen to go out I want ANY other team to win EXCEPT the English ones (yes Z even Roma)

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought, in the past anyways, that they would not draw teams against each other from the same FA's untill they had to, which would lead me to believe it is England vs the world now...

with the money spent and earned in England, it is only fair...

now if their National Team could figure out how to kick a ball ;)

Actually once you hit the quater finals you can be drawn against anyone....even teams from your own country.

But then again bieng a Rangers fan the quarter finals of the Champs league is something very unfamiliar:D

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Forever said:
Typical Italian just jump on any bandwagon as long as they are not English!!

Don't mind Z, Red Forever ...... he's just pissed off that Inter got knocked out :D

~ForzaUnited

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow.....suprise, suprise!!!
Liverpool/Arsenal
Roma/Man Utd
Barca/Schalke
Fenerbache/Chelsea

Potentially whoever wins the Liverpool/Arse match up could have to face 2 more English teams to win the cup! Could even be Liverpool/Chelsea again in the semi's;)

Utd get a free pass into the semi's and the second leg at home in possibly both games. Surely they cant balls it up this year:)

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Semi-Finals :

Arsenal/Liverpool v Fenerbahce/Chelsea

Schalke/Barcelona v Roma/Man Utd

Red Forever said:
Utd get a free pass into the semi's and the second leg at home in possibly both games. Surely they cant balls it up this year

No free passes in this competition mate ........ Roma will want revenge for the 7-1 hammering we gave them last year. And on another note, it just so happens I'm in the UK that week and I've been 99% guaranteed that I've got a ticket for Old Trafford :wa:

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
And on another note, it just so happens I'm in the UK that week and I've been 99% guaranteed that I've got a ticket for Old Trafford :wa:

NICE!!

Prediction:

Man Utd 3
Roma 0

Totti and his pretty scarf don't have a chance!

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Totti is injured :D

Ya see UEFA talking tough with Roma, saying if there is any violence they will pull the 2009 UEFA cup final from them.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man U has pretty much controled the whole game. There ability to slow the game down and dominate in the midfield showed all game.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A very professional display in Rome today. United were a bit lucky on the 2nd goal but we'll take it :D Even better news is that my ticket for next week's game is confirmed at Old Trafford :wa:

The only sour note on the day is Nemanja Vidic going off in the first half with what appears to be a knee injury :( Hopefully, it's nothing severe as he has been an absolute rock all season at the back .....

The other 1/4 final today ended up :

Schalke 0 Barcelona 1

Things are shaping up for an unbelievable semi-final !!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0