Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

D.C.S Dart night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumour has it that Double In is to busy driving his fork lift to even think about responding.

Next the M.A. policeman will shut down his e-mail.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's fcuking fuming ........

Straight from the desk of Double In:

I'm glad you're all having fun with my new found misfortune. It takes a small man to pick on one with a TTP disability. I think everyone of you has breached some sort of DCS etiquette. Just remember boys, who will have the final say on our new site ??? That's right... :knvb:

In short, I hate you all.

PS. 4-0 thanks for fcuking coming.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just remember boys, who will have the final say on our new site ???
Is this retorical because at the moment, the answer to that question is Regs.

Pass that on to the Dutchess of Firewalls.

:D

~Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmmm...

What a coincidence there sidewinder! I'm pretty sure the dutchness of firewalls agreed to not show anyone yet. :mad:

The fee has just magically increased... imagine that! :D

~Regs.

PS. I will never join the DCS. Richmond is way too far to go for soccer, nevermind darts, as we are well aware in my case :D

Whirlwind

Aug 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well

It seems are moderators are becoming a little pissy with us?So as far the fee increasing or any fee at all.I think we should bar the new site..... Remember boys with out us there would be no site. Take the Piss Always English.... :bronco: Have a Lovely day Boys:D

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs;The Landing happens to be in Ladner. Just off the freeway.It won't even be dark when we start to play.You could always bring the missus. Bravedart has a certain knack of taking care of other people's birds.

See you on wednesday?

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another plate of nachos ........

Regs,

Don't mind those two cnuts ....... they're still bitter that they got lumped last night (well, in singles matches anyways :rolleyes: ). I'm willing to bet if you did make it out that you'd probably hand them each another loss, goes without saying really.

Having said all this, what's the chance of getting my Iraqi flag revoked ??!! :D

Sidewinder / Whirlwind,

Well done you fcuking morons with getting the fee increased. That has to go down as a major fineable offence. You will be taken to task next week that's for sure. Don't forget your wallets, tossers .........

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sidewinder and Whirlwind should shut their limey holes. Let the people who run the sites, run the sites, and let the people who get shite-kicked every week in arrows, get shite-kicked every week in arrows. You guys will be starting the PBLS(Punching Bag Losers Series) very soon, at the rate you're going. Go practice your arrows and then we'll start trying to take you seriously. :)

Tilly

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The PBLS was certainly on display last night in the "B" division cricket match. We could have played three games before you guys finished one. Very poor. As for myself, after not finishing off BD I found my form and spanked SW, only by 167 points though. A good finish against Tilly put my record above .500 and then a sound thrashing of WW rounded off the evening before cricket.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-2. Exceptionally average evening of darts. I thought the na-chos had good cheese distribution, despite the complaints of our resident connoisseur.

Whirlwind, you've stepped up to the bigs, leave the calculator in Double In's garage. When you need a calculator to subtract 100 from 340, you've got some bigger issues that might need some work. Figure it out. Quickly.

As for the cricket, One Dart was absolutely nowhere to be seen last night. He had nothing in the tank and brought nothing to the oche. Being the resident pisstank of the DCS takes time and dedication, yet somehow The Power finds a way to will himself to put up gutsy performances.

Time and dedication. Something some of you other yokals should look into.:rolleyes:

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, and as for the chalk, seeing as though it got the DCS a free pitcher, I was only happy to oblige.

lazybastardsmakethecripplehobbledowntothestoretofindsomefcukingchalk

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain;

All we are trying to do is to coax out some new members to increase our w's.

W's are going to be harder to get now that Scud is going the way of El Nino,Total Putz,British Bulldog,etc and withBuffalo Bull out on a month's pass to the seedier parts of the old iron curtain.

Those were great green onions on the nachos last night.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1 year anniversary

The Power,

On behalf of the Darts Championship Series, I would like to wish you a happy anniversary for scoring a 0 exactly one year ago today.

Congratulations and may you half many more (especially when you're playing the Prince :D )

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WW, bitterness is losing for the 784th time in a row to Double In. Its heartwarming though of you to think that anything you do could cause me to be bitter. Once you break the 4 wins in a night plateau we'll talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0