Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2 FVSL MOTW: Nov 4-6

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Time for the always popular and never dull MOTW, brought to you by your friends: :knvb: aka Walls, and :bronco: aka Dude, with a special mention for: :wa: aka Dude's playtoy.

Now that the sponsor's mentions are out of the way, here are your candidates for this Monday's edition of the MOTW, in honour of said sponsors and all their positive contributions to this thread:

GEU Rams host SFC Stars: (2A) A monumental clash set for Saturday night, with both squads hungry for a win to keep them close to the promotion battle. Both are coming off thrilling losses this past weekend to solid respective squads. In addition, both squads play a style that sees them allow their opponent to get up a goal or two, and then push for a tally to make the close scoreline appear to flatter them at time. MOTW perhaps?

Dewdney Coachmen host GN Sikh United: (2B) With both squads coming off 1-0 losses this past weekend, each will be looking to avenge and move up in the standings. GN has been strong in recent outings, with a commendable 2 GA in its past two matches. Dewdney, on the other hand, is smarting from all the TTP laurels being lauded upon their clubmates Celtic, and want desperately to move up in the standings to match Celtic's tallies thus far and be worthy of banter. MOTW perhaps?

Poco City Athletic host GEU Titans: (2C) What can I say? This match speaks for itself, with the mighty Titans putting their undefeated string in which their opponents are unbeaten against them on the line against a Poco squad that has been as consistent as Walls' grammer. In addition, Poco has the ever-lucky 13 numeric on their side, as they have both 13 GF and 13 GA, a sign if ever there was one of good things to come. GEU is giving up a paltry 4.5 GA per match, so this should be a defensive gem. MOTW perhaps?

Three pivotal matches, not much to choose between them...which one is the MOTW?

~Shaven
;)

P.S. Poll to follow

dutch08

Sep 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreeing with soccermom, im just waiting for the "just joking guys haha." if not, don't bother putting up a poll, as no one but kevin hector will vote.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
wah! wah!, teardrop!!!!
someone no longer loves soccer or take the piss. a sad day for all, and i will be wearing my funeral black man u jersey tomorrow in memory of our fallen little soldier.
RIP

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your Div 2A match has zero implications to the top of the table. Royals vs. Althletics does. You shat the bed!

notaek

Sep 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
is it still match of the week if both teams suck and its going to be close? in that case lets talk about u-12 house matches as well...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For those of you too lazy to bother looking up the "MOTW" :rolleyes: matches, here are the lowlights of their respective standings:

2A: 9th PLACE GEU Rams: 8GP, 1W, 2T, 5L, VS. 8th PLACE SFC Stars: 7GP, 1W, 2T, 4L

2B: 7th PLACE Dewdney FC Coachmen: 8GP, 3W, 1T, 4L, VS. 10th PLACE GN Sikh United: 8GP, 0W, 0T, 8L

2C: 7th PLACE Poco City Athletic: 8GP, 2W, 1T, 5L, VS. 10th GEU Titans: 8GP, 0W, 0T, 8L

Surely, Shaven's lame idea of a piss take, this must be. Considering his temper tantrum a few weeks ago- when his MOTW actually encouraged dialogue, even though much of it was off topic- this reminds me more than a little of the times my old man used to tell me, "Do as I say, not as I do".

Despite Shaven's red tide induced moan, the MOTW thread actually worked relatively well. But, as usual, the mods get a little excited when certain individuals go off topic.

So be it. This post was off topic, because it didn't discuss Shaven's piss poor MOTW selections. Do us all a favor mods, and shut this one down.

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just to add a little to this...GN Sikh United has folded from the league. That explains the 2 goals against in the last 2 games.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll make a prediction. Dewdney will win their game 1-0 this week.

This prediction shite is easy.

bitter_cabbage

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
Dewdney Coachmen host GN Sikh United: (2B) With both squads coming off 1-0 losses this past weekend, each will be looking to avenge and move up in the standings. GN has been strong in recent outings, with a commendable 2 GA in its past two matches. Dewdney, on the other hand, is smarting from all the TTP laurels being lauded upon their clubmates Celtic, and want desperately to move up in the standings to match Celtic's tallies thus far and be worthy of banter. MOTW perhaps?

Not likely...

GN folded a few weeks back. :rolleyes: That's why they're only shown losing 1-0 recently, instead of by multiples!

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was hoping to never see us this stupid MOTW thread again ever since we went on it we have been playing brutal giving up leads or getting scored on in the first minute of a game yeah we lost again last week 4-2 to N.Coquitlam we played with ten men for about 60 minutes I didn't think we would do this bad our first year in Div2

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mayven,

What a funkin' joke... just because you lost the will to play the game, and are sitting on your high horse crying...This Sucks!!! You Suck!!! Thanks for nothing you piece of shite. MOTW is no more because Mayven the Moderator said so??? Where is the all mighty The Rob to put a stop this BS? My heart pumps piss for you Shaven... jackass.

C-thru

Sep 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
heh I thought it was pretty funny. Maybe instead of being fags, you guys could simply make your own MOTW summaries and such.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
backline16 you guys should have MOTW top billing as you have a big game against the Celtic but Shaven would rather put a bunch of crap teams in oh well at least he has us chatting and yes I called my team crap

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
C-thru said:
heh I thought it was pretty funny. Maybe instead of being fags, you guys could simply make your own MOTW summaries and such.

maybe instead of acting like a dick and stating the obvious, you could stop being a dick, get better at soccer, and learn to post better so we all don't 'c-thru' your stupid posts. jackass.

dutch08

Sep 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
And so, on the the real MOTW for 2A, LUFC Athletic vs. Tsawwassen Royals

This match should be very tight, as Tsawwaseen is very capable of knocking off the top team in the league. While the gunners had trouble dealing with the size and physical nature of LUFCs game, Tsa should have very little problem as they are a large physical team as well. Although i believe several LUFC players have great ball skill, the feilds in Tsa will take away their ability to use these, evening the playing feild for both teams again. according to soccermom Tsa seems to have trouble getting into their games recently tho, so how ready they are to play could impact this game as well. 2-1 LUFC prediction.... any comments from the players on either team? :confused:

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
LMAO nice one soccermom
Who knew... Kevin Hector not only shine's knob's, but he also clean's carpet. 30 yrs old... unemployed... what are you thinking man you'd make a great household janitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0