Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2 FVSL MOTW: Nov 4-6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
First...

It is always about us, we are self absorbed. the only team in the valley more full of themselves is your squad. :D And considering most people think the DFC vs. NDN would have been MOTW, your "piss" was directed at one of us...assumed it was us.

Second...

If your job is impartial and dosen't follow club lines, wtf was the whole "Walls gave opposing teams inside info about your club" rant you sprayed over every thread you could for a month... somebody's a hypocrite.

I had some fun going through your posts last night looking for ammo in the crow eating feast I believe you owe us. But you can't quote closed threads.

Let me break this down for you.

Basically there are less than a dozen guys who post in the DIV 2 forum consistantly.

Everyone thinks thier own post are witty and funny.

No one really takes this seriously.

Myself included...I'm easy like sunday morning.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Backline16 said:
First...

It is always about us, we are self absorbed. the only team in the valley more full of themselves is your squad. :D And considering most people think the DFC vs. NDN would have been MOTW, your "piss" was directed at one of us...assumed it was us.

Who is this rant directed to? ? Please clarify

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry I wanted to quote Shaven, but did not want to be accused of unnecessary quoting. Turns out this would have been a good time to quote but these days, I'm not sure, so rather than arise the ire of our holy mod., I decided not to.

These comments were directed, although tougue and cheek, at the Shaven one. At this time I would like to clarify that I am not really upset, just having a little fun. If I have offended or otherwise complained too much for the great Shaven, I apologize...In a light and happy tone.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Backline16 said:
These comments were all tougue in cheek... I would also like to clarify that I am not really upset, just having a little fun. If I have offended or otherwise complained excessively, I apologize... In a light and happy tone.
This should be the disclosure at the bottom of all your posts :D

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your absolutely right. Maybe we all should.

More importantly...Guru, Do you scuba?

Had wet weather training last night, all with fins and snorkels. We are ready for the weekend now!!!

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Backline16 said:
Your absolutely right. Maybe we all should.

More importantly...Guru, Do you scuba?

Had wet weather training last night, all with fins and snorkels. We are ready for the weekend now!!!

We don't train... and no I don't scuba doo, but I may have to learn quickly.... I'll be calling our co-ordinator tonight to see if the field will be open. I'll post here tomorrow if I get an answer. I'll also give a call to your club confirming it... PM me with a phone number and name of who to call.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
or you could check the fvsl site for the team contact and phone number.........talk to you tommorw G-Funk.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
Did I miss a memo, because that's news to me :confused: ? I don't even think I know you Lion, so you may want to get your facts straight before tossing shite out of your mouth.

~Shaven
just cause yo don't know him, doesn't mean he doesn't know you......even though you do know him.
if this were disney's tale of Pinnochio, i'd have to say that LION has turned into a real boy with his last post, while Shaven is.....well,......now typing with an elongated wooden nose :wa: .
you have to realize you play for National Enquirer's FC now. a lot of bull shite thrown around, but if 20% of its not true, then its illegal. i think lions post falls under that 20%, while shaven's rebutle is the other 80% of the article.
.....then again, i'm not in the loop so to speak ;) .

D13

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i heard field crew. Draggin tarps out to the fields to make sure they are playable for everyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0