Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2 FVSL MOTW: Nov 4-6

Status
Not open for further replies.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only thing Matty (snowman) has been feeding Sliver is glorified icecream. The man has lost his priorities, it used to be soccer first and beer a close second now I don't even recognize the man if in fact he still is a man.

That said I'll take a Woody, Sliver, Wes with one each and North Delta will get one on a shitty penalty call ( wouldn't that be a surprise)

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
On topic: MOTW is the Nationals/Celtic tilt, hands down. Feel better Backline?

~Shaven :D

I don't care what you think is funny... Nor do I care about your predictions. I'm tired of your typical BS. Saturday is going to great match and it would have been nice to get a little respect from our magical mod, who belongs to same club I might add. Instead we get ridiculed. Hillarious Shaven.

We may be a little cocky but over the last two years it has served us well. Having been a part of this team since the core left U 21 4 years ago, I'm proud to say we built up from the bottom. No one would have picked us to be in this position after half a season win or lose this Saturday. So in the immortal words of Vinny Barbarino. "up your nose with a rubber hose"

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD said:
Only thing ***** (snowman) has been feeding Sliver is glorified icecream. The man has lost his priorities, it used to be soccer first and beer a close second now I don't even recognize the man if in fact he still is a man.

That said I'll take a Woody, Sliver, W** with one each and North Delta will get one on a shitty penalty call ( wouldn't that be a surprise)

What's with all the names here? Bad form ! ! ! !

I am ashamed to be called his brother... Beer was never a close second, it was always an identical twin... now neither seems to be a priority.... he even missed last week against DMU... and we missed him for sure.

AND IT'S NOT ICE CREAM..... IT'S GELATO! ! ! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Everyone seems to underestimate NDN, and over estimate DFC. While on paper it should be obvious, but in reality DFC has stunk out everygame so far. We've had moments of greatness, but few and far between. This in my mind is a toss-up. It'll at least be played on one of the top fields in the valley. Pitt #1. Rain or shine it's always a great pitch. However, if there's too much rain for too long, Pitt has a habit of shutting it down to keep it in great shape. I'll post here if I get a call shutting it down.

This should be the biggest draw for fans for any game in 2nd div. ... the only way one will be bigger is if the standings are this close for the final game between these two. Should be a fun one.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Note to Walls: You bugged me about not playing much last week, it wasn't because I couldn't, it was because we have too many players, and sitting doesn't bother me at all.... I've had my day, now it's only on a as needed basis. And by the way, I played the first 15, when as you know by everyone chatting here, we were up by one, and completely dominated and shut down DMU in that time. If we need to suit up "Lindros" to play you guys, He'll be ready. I also remember that game vividly you refered to at Sands... It wasn't 6, it was 4, and you uys have the yakiest cockiest bunch of pukes I'd ever heard. It was non stop beaking from the players, the spares and the fans.... A total embarassment from your sideline. We were straight out of youth, (guru as the exception) All 17 year olds, and we didn't have a keeper, so I stepped back in that year and wore my old Coq. jersey... (not my choice of number) We bypassed U21 and went straght to Mens. A huge step to make for an entire team to do. And we beat the top 6 teams, and lost to the bottom 7.... in typical Celtic fashion.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
the fact is BL16, we have not been shown any respect on here for the last 2 years and it has served us brilliantly. if celtic feels they will walk all over us as it seems is the trend by the ttp members, they will have another thing coming. i'm certain they will be prepared as will we. if they think like franchise does that they will be the first team in three years to pot four on us, good on them. from what i've seen of our squad and theirs, this match will be won or lost in the midfield. who can run 90 mins at full pace????

apparently our old friends the rovers/coachmen play after us, so win or loose we'll drink the booze and watch a good old fashioned rugby match.
cheers, and good luck saturday!!!!

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Backline16 said:
.... So in the immortal words of Vinny Barbarino. "up your nose with a rubber hose"

ooh ooh ooh ooh Mista Kottah..... While words are immortal, the expression should be : In the words OF the immortal Vinnie Barbarino", not in the immortal words of 'said same'..... :D :D :D :D I was a sweat hog....

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
and you uys have the yakiest cockiest bunch of pukes I'd ever heard. It was non stop beaking from the players, the spares and the fans.... A total embarassment from your sideline.
those players you speak of are no longer with us......the fans you speak of are ndfc guys. not saying we can't chat it up with the best of em, but having a coach and some much needed maturity on our side now, it definately shows in the demeanor of our side lines.

can i assume pitt 1 is a grass pitch...........

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
if celtic feels they will walk all over us as it seems is the trend by the ttp members, they will have another thing coming. i'm certain they will be prepared as will we.

apparently our old friends the rovers/coachmen play after us, so win or loose we'll drink the booze and watch a good old fashioned rugby match.
cheers, and good luck saturday!!!!

You have never read any such thing from me... as I said, on paper there is no doubt in my mind we have a very good edge, but in reality, we just don't seem to care much, which kills us. If we start out slow being cocky, we have to fight to get back into it. If we start out strong, we seem to feel it's in tha bag, and it slips away. Maybe the coach aka "Lindros" ... aka "Guru" will be playing a starting 11 for the first time this year, and leaving them on the park until a needed change. Not something I like to do, but I'll leave that to a vote. I like playing equal time to all. I've only sat a few players longer a few times, but with the hoopla surounding this one, I might just have to play the top players for the majority.

The rugby match following our tilt will be amusing and entertaining as always... I've been given the case for the bet, because Bored is down under, but it appears it's only a 12 pack... I assumed that was the bet. If not, ..... too bad, it's all I have.... But it is Canadian, it is in bottles, and it will be iced... I expect nothing less in return. (Not like Canuckboy who gave us a mixed bag of crap left over from his parents party :mad: )

Seeyaatthefarpost...

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
those players you speak of are no longer with us......

can i assume pitt 1 is a grass pitch...........

Good to hear... they were adolecent tits....

It is definately the best grass field you'll play on in the valley.... there's only one better in my opinion, and that's Townsend park in Chilliwack... (Inside the stadium)

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
ooh ooh ooh ooh Mista Kottah..... While words are immortal, the expression should be : In the words OF the immortal Vinnie Barbarino", not in the immortal words of 'said same'..... :D :D :D :D I was a sweat hog....

I stand corrected. Side note: Gabe Kaplan aka Mr. Kotter is now, and has since the show finished, been a professional gambler. You can see him doing commentary on the WPT.

Loved that show when I was a kid...

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Backline16 said:
I stand corrected. Side note: Gabe Kaplan aka Mr. Kotter is now, and has since the show finished, been a professional gambler. You can see him doing commentary on the WPT.

Loved that show when I was a kid...
Worst collective acting in the history of television.... each and everyone was bad... Although Travolta ended up being a great actor in movies.

Gabe was a stand up comedian, and he was unfunny then... Does professional gambler mean he makes a living, or is he a drunken bum of a gambler... I hope the latter...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Marty McFly said:
Indeed, this MOTW thread is my idea of a piss-take, and IMO a rather good one.....It would seem that only a couple of you, and perhaps Dude as well as he did catch on a little ;), appreciate the sarcasm and humour in it.

Ummm, no. Obvious, but unfunny Copywrite: Fastshow, 2002

Apparently you are all allowed to piss on me, and whatever you wish, but I am not entitled to TTP at all :rolleyes: .

See above. TTP entails wit and sarcasm, two key elements you forgot.

Hmm...I applaud the initiative though, but let's leave such things to me, shall we? ;)

Please, no.

Buck up wallsie...you're just cranky because the idea was funny and witty, and I came up with the idea and not you.

Who told you that? Yoda...must have been Yoda.

Bottom line, Marty, you just don't get this site.

Back on topic...Guru: what are your thoughts on David Caruso's failure to make the transition from TV to the big screen?

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
....Back on topic...Guru: what are your thoughts on David Caruso's failure to make the transition from TV to the big screen?

I'm glad someone finally brought this up!!!!! ..... I have no comment on Caruso other than he's a damn fine actor.....no Travolta, but then who is? Travolta can dance like no-ones business :knvb: :wa: :wa: :bronco:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Patrick Swayze was a damn fine dancer in the movie with the big nosed / small titted red head. Dances with Wolves?

What about him? It seemed that after Roadhouse, his career went in the shitter.

Discuss...

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Patrick Swayze was a damn fine dancer in the movie with the big nosed / small titted red head. Dances with Wolves?

What about him? It seemed that after Roadhouse, his career went in the shitter.

Discuss...
At the risk of taking this forum into the gay comunity... Patrick Swaybothwayze is a fag,
Dancer? Of course, He's gay!!! And to call him an actor is to poke fun at the sweathogs.... He is the WORST choke - puke actor of all time....

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I disagree. I thought that scene, where he won over the big nosed girl's dad, was pure tallent...and how he ever learned that Native American dialect is beyond me.

He was also great in Postman.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
kicked some major arse in road house though. his only good performance to this date. caruso is a homo, you want to see damn fine acting/ass kicking, you need look no further than Las Vegas and good old Jimmy Cahn!!!!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gotta love Las Vegas and the honeys. I like the one chick with the extremely large breasts that always seem to be hanging out. Sort of a red head herself, come to think of it. She would have been money in Dances with Wolves. Money.

I wonder if she has freckles?

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i believe the postman was kevin costner. nicki cox would have been great in that flick with her super hoots bouncing with every gallop the horse took with her reddish hair flowing in the wind. the kits she sports in las vegas just wouldn't fit in that era though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0