Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2 FVSL MOTW: Nov 4-6

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Backline16 said:
Saturday is going to great match and it would have been nice to get a little respect from our magical mod, who belongs to same club I might add. Instead we get ridiculed. Hillarious Shaven.

*Sniffle* Oh, gee, did I hurt your feelings? Aww, I'm so sorry... :rolleyes:. For the last time, it was a piss-take, so quit being such a baby and stop the whining before I get some stinky cheese to go with it...

As for the ridicule, see any of the posts coming out of your squad for an explanation as to why I might poke a bit of fun at the Nationals. To that end, my little bit of fun was not directed at your club specifically, so don't be so self-involved as to think it was. Oh, and if you're looking for respect from me just because we're in the same club, keep looking. You will get the same respect and due as anyone else, as its my place to try and be impartial. I TTP on everyone equally :D. Besides, its your first season in Div. 2...how much bloody respect do you think you're entitled to? Only what you earn week by week at this point, and that's it.

This match between the Nationals and the Celtic will be a good one, no doubt. Opinion on the result is divided, as it should be in any good debate. Its a match that has implications, possibly, towards the settling of the 2C table at season's end. These are the matches the Celtic traditionally get jacked up for, and usually win. Are the Nationals for real? We'll all know the result late Saturday.

~Shaven

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
I disagree. I thought that scene, where he won over the big nosed girl's dad, was pure tallent...and how he ever learned that Native American dialect is beyond me.

He was also great in Postman.
native american dialect ..... That was Costner in Dances with Wolverines... ewe numbskull!

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
thnaks for getting back on topic guru. costner was the shite as robin hood......but how bout Mel the hell as william wallace...FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
....We'll all know the result late Saturday.

~Shaven

I think we'll all know by 12:10 whether the Celtic show up or not...

Dude: What's the deal with red heads and big noses... and freckles?!?!?!

Barbara Streisand syndrome?

Hail all the big noses!!!

dudewheresmybrain said:
Sort of a red head herself, come to think of it. She would have been money in Dances with Wolves. Money.

too fcukin funny!!!

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
thnaks for getting back on topic guru. costner was the shite as robin hood......but how bout Mel the hell as william wallace...FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!

Costner sucks penis.... especially with his southern drawl as robin hood.... just an embarassment to the FAG (film acters guild)
I'm so ronerey!!!

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
woops.....meant the shites.

so the Movie Of The Week is dances with wolves then??? franchise....any comment?

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
you can't take FIELD OF DREAMS away from costner though!!!!
one of the best films ever IMO.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I now understand why Shaven through a ttp tantrum this week. Then tried to cover it up with the "I did it on purpose so you guys can talk about movies and fags".
He was practically let go from NDFC. He is allowed to train with them though.
Now it all makes sence.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
you can't take FIELD OF DREAMS away from costner though!!!!
one of the best films ever IMO.
There you go with another red head woman with freckles... oh... sorry, that was Dude....

Costner sucks ass in every frickin movie... I was hoping that girl choked to death on that weiner.... Bull Duram was sort of ok, but only because of Sarandon... she's hot ! For an eighty year old.... :knvb:

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LION said:
I now understand why Shaven through a ttp tantrum this week. Then tried to cover it up with the "I did it on purpose so you guys can talk about movies and fags".
Now it all makes sence.
There's always room for a back-up beer man on our club Shaven!!! But you must supply your own cooler.
Pre-requisite is a Coleman64...
Experience in packing 64 beer into one cooler, and having it chilled from room temp. 20ºC to 4ºC in under 5 minutes is a must!!!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Field of Dreams moved way too slowly, but if you can't get into Waterworld, you're dead inside. Classic filmmaking, that was.

Sarandon was extremely hot in Bull Durham, and continues to be a WILF (Wildcat I'd like to...). There, I said it...I'd do Susan Sarandon.

Wildcats (50+ babes) are underrated. There's a slew of them worth a go. Hell, I'd probably do Betty White, with enough beer in me...

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i can see the WILF's, but when you start talkin the platinum girls your stretching it. unless of coarse you enjoy some spagetti from Estella Getti!!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't tell me you never watched an old episode of Golden Girls, then went and snaped one to Blanch in the shower. You know you have...admit it.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
like i could hold off for that long walk to the bathroom......... i had a waterproof tv installed in my shower!!

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
There you go with another red head woman with freckles... oh... sorry, that was Dude....

Costner sucks ass in every frickin movie... I was hoping that girl choked to death on that weiner.... Bull Duram was sort of ok, but only because of Sarandon... she's hot ! For an eighty year old.... :knvb:
Yeah shes close to your age :rolleyes:

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LION said:
Now it all makes sence.

Did I miss a memo, because that's news to me :confused: ? I don't even think I know you Lion, so you may want to get your facts straight before tossing shite out of your mouth.

~Shaven

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, that is some off-topic but fcuked up shite. Damn, I've dropped endless loads to Blanche. If she was here right now I'd eat her ass like a tossed salad, take it to the bank.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
C'mon Shaven,
I am just taking the piss. YOUR STYLE.
It doesn't have to make sence to you. But it was funny to me. haha . shaven style piss take. I got you .. ha ha..
Do we have to "know" eachother to ttp shaven style ? ? (is that a "new rule" mod?)
"it was my plan all along"
"your just envious i thought of it first"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0