Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 DIV 3 - 2011- 2012 SEASON - Banter, Predictions, Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

danny_agger5

Sep 8, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hahaha well put dezza. I may be biased, but I don't think any pre-game chant can beat 1...2...3...FRIENDS!!

Dashshervin, you guys are playing extremely well under Efetkhari and it's good to see. Shaheen should have been in Division 1 for some time now, but you know how it is with Shaheen :D. However, you guys are playing real proper stuff now.

If we were to play you, and I say if because we would have to pass through some quality teams, we would have to put in a real strong performance just to stay in the match. However, having played 2 years for Shaheen, I would love nothing more than an opportunity. I also know that The Rowshandeli Brothers (Behrang and Baback), Davood and Shahab would love to play against Shaheen. You might also know doodoo and Hamed.

Regardless, it is a long shot, however it would be great to see two Iranian sides play each other in cup games. Good luck in your strive for promotion, and please wish us some luck into reaching division two.

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hahaha well put dezza. I may be biased, but I don't think any pre-game chant can beat 1...2...3...FRIENDS!!

Dashshervin, you guys are playing extremely well under Efetkhari and it's good to see. Shaheen should have been in Division 1 for some time now, but you know how it is with Shaheen :D. However, you guys are playing real proper stuff now.

If we were to play you, and I say if because we would have to pass through some quality teams, we would have to put in a real strong performance just to stay in the match. However, having played 2 years for Shaheen, I would love nothing more than an opportunity. I also know that The Rowshandeli Brothers (Behrang and Baback), Davood and Shahab would love to play against Shaheen. You might also know doodoo and Hamed.

Regardless, it is a long shot, however it would be great to see two Iranian sides play each other in cup games. Good luck in your strive for promotion, and please wish us some luck into reaching division two.

yeah bro i know all those guys and i played with dodo, behrang and hamed before.....but can u tell me how the promotion goes, the top 2 teams from each division and then what? also last year 2 div 2 teams dropped out and 5 teams got promoted.....im sure you guys well make promotion....but i definitely wish you guys luck cause u guys deserve a promotion.....but we play the last game of the season on a worst field in the league bro. 2 baseball diamonds on the corners and mud puddles all around...its a joke how teams agree to play half of the season on fields like that......

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
and also Ur correct, Eftekhari is the reason...i switched from div 1 two years ago as soon as i came to one practice....i look forward to coming to practice and it never use to be like that.....we have a professional coach who played with the national team and we are in the best league, that's why a lot of players even from premier are joining our team..

baback

Sep 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Um, evidence of a volley. Not too bad for what was essentially a reaction move.:rolleyes:

Guess we'll have to see if your shitehole of a pitch is in any better shape than our shitehole of a pitch this afternoon.

united fc

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Baback, now all you have to do is prove that it was really you guys.
Kidding, nice reaction by the goalscorer and not so great goalkeeping. When did this happened and which game?
How was the forum derby, Friends-Celtic?

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Um, as he said, "against Pacifica."

How did the game go? Reza played well. Our guys? Not so well.
a) too many pairs of legs with more than 40 years on them (3) on the field.
b) too many players who normally play in the critical central axis of the field (sweeper-stopper-centre mid-striker) missing from the lineup for us.
c)too many hung-over Irish guys who hadn't played a game in over a month against a bunch of guys who by their own admission "had been practising."
d) too many players who had been at my mother's funeral on Saturday.

Take your pick; none of these items helped. Congrats to Friends FC.

danny_agger5

Sep 8, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sorry to hear about your loss Trece. One of your guys told us how you hadn't been playing for sometime now. We have been steadily holding practices during the postponed weeks, cup games start next week

shaheenfc7

Oct 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
when you look at the site, you see 2 different times and location for the friends vs B-United game. in this weeks schedule it says 5pm Sutherland, while on the div 3 schedule it says 2pm - Cleveland North. I would think that this weeks schedule is correct and supersedes the div3 schedule, but i want to make sure so there is no doubt.

united fc

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey Utd 'C' 0 - 1 Strathcona

4th straight clean sheet for Strathcona!
Tough game against, what seemed to be, Surrey's U21 team, especially the first half.
We had no shots on goal, couldn't get our passing game going on grass field. Terrible half and couple of nice chances for Surrey that should've been converted.
The game opened up in the 2nd half, we started using the wingers more and scored a header on a loose ball in the box, 20 minutes from time.
Next up - West Van, 3B rivals.

united fc

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Strathcona 1 - 2 West Van
2 quick goals in 2nd half cost us a game.
First one on assumed hand ball in the box which ref couldn't have seen.
And 5 min. later great half volley( a la Friends utd) from 25 yards out made it 2:0
We got back in the game 15 min from time on a pk and couldn't tie it up despite having number of chances.
We will spoil their quest for promotion though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0