Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Allstars FVSL All Stars 2003.

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knvb and Ssweeper if you were my kids I'd tell you to go in the other "room" (or thread) and sort it out, this is the wrong thread to be having a go at one another.

If you read Knvb's post it's nothing to get your knickers in a twist about, this is TTP.

Also if you are at all in touch with the fashions of the day you would realize that only the elite keepers get bright orange "pumpkin" kit, so for myself to be sporting such top notch kit we FVSL Allstars must be a quality side!

I think the allstar or select program is a great idea. I'm sure anyone at any level of sports would be more than chuffed to be recognized by their peers.

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank you

LOL all of you. Great stuff for a hungover Monday morning. And by the way Ssweeper, KNVB's dad can beat up your dad....

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And by the way Ssweeper, KNVB's dad can beat up your dad....
Only if he borrowed little Jackson's purse! :D

Hey, I asked Cainy about a game last summer but he never got back to me... any interest in a game with a team I put together? Let me know.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Red Dragon

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Allstars

Crafty and Cainy...

I applaud both of your efforts to promote the FVSL. We all know that many a player has left for the temptations of the VMSL and yes all of us FVSL players would love to see all the Valley lads actually playing in the Valley league.

That being said, I know at least some of the Allstars signed up to play in different leagues during the summer, and those teams were/are counting on them to show up to the games. If they wanted to play at a higher level for the summer, they shouldn't have signed for the fun league. You say they like playing at a higher level in the summer...that's great, just don't leave your mates hanging because the allstar team scheduled a game on your game day.

Whomever wants to play competitively in the summer can go do that. The PCSL is a great way to do that. If the allstar team wants to play all summer, then they should go into that league.

Ultimately, it is not fair to the players that show up to their summer league game, expecting to have subs so they only have to play 45-60 minutes, just to find out, players are missing not because of work or injury, but due to the fact they want to play with a "better" team that night.

Now these guys have to go run their "balls" off getting frusterated and who knows, maybe a game gets abandoned because there were no subs to pull people off when they should have been.

You make a commitment, you stick to it...don't just walk away when something better comes along.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SUMMER LEAGUE CONFLICTS

Red Dragon,
Your point is well taken and Cainy and I have both advised the powers that be within the league regarding this issue. Our first two games and one practice I believe, did create some problems, but we have addressed this with the players and are now trying to schedule games and practices so as not to cause a problem with their respective summer teams.
Whatever you do, do not blame your mates who play on the All Star team. These guys had no idea prior to signing for the summer that the All Star team was going to progress the way it has thus far. We actually put them between a rock and a hard place so my apologies to you and anybody else who has the arsehole with this situation. We never ment to put the players in a bad spot, it was just some unfortunate scheduling at the start of this years program.

Cheers

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanx sweeper

That is my point exactly. Every time I come on this site, Knvbeaker is knocking the valley. Knvb you can't continue to smooth over your bullshyte, with the to often used, " it's just takeing the piss". It is not. As for being hurt by my comments, good, cause I have been disappointed by you, and your comments for over a year now.

Back on topic, training this week for the allstars is at Noel Booth at 7pm, on Wednesday. Crafty will not be able to attend, and I will be a bit late so Kenny Cormack will be taking the session. We have a couple more games set up. Some of the Nations cup teams are looking for tune up matches. Sunday July 6th at Langley Senior secondary, 1pm Scotland open age vs FVPL allstars. Looks like a go, just sorting out the final details. Indo are trying to get a match aswell.
Ballbaby, good stuff. At first glance it may seem as though I snapped, but Knvb is like the grinning assasin, you might think he's your friend, but read between the lines.
PS: I'm looking forward to playing you Greek bastards again:D this year you won't get one against us though:mad:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done, lads.

Some quality insults. Keep it up.

As for the all-stars, do the players have to pay to be a part of this program?

CaptainwhoisjustcuriousandnotlookingforafightlikeKNVBwas

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unreal.

At first glance it may seem as though I snapped, but Knvb is like the grinning assasin, you might think he's your friend, but read between the lines.
This is a fcuking fantastic line, Mr. Pot.

Good luck to you Mike.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby, good stuff. At first glance it may seem as though I snapped, but Knvb is like the grinning assasin, you might think he's your friend, but read between the lines.

KNVB is not my friend? :( He's been using me!:mad: I hate being used. Damn it! I am a human being. I am not an animal or a toy. I am a human being. I am a Fraser Valley Human Being. I am an all-star human being. I may not be a VMSL All-Star Human Being, but I do not deserve to be used.

I'll let you all in on a little secret. I have been used before you know. By females!:eek: Like a sex toy. A human dildo. I can handle that. But there is no way, I am going to let some red headed ostrich-legged German wannabe use me again.

Cainy, I owe you one.

knvb. We're through! Bastard.;)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why are the two head honcho's ducking this?

The question was asked above:
Hey, I asked Cainy about a game last summer but he never got back to me... any interest in a game with a team I put together? - Regs.
So what about it? I'd love to see my FVSL heros up against the best TTP has to offer. That could be an epic match up and a quality excuse to get the boys together for some pints. How about it Cainy? Crafty?

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TTPs best

Why don't you get Regz to e-mail me his proposal, kinda like he e-mailed the FVSL executive, about a link to TTP. I promise to give it the same consideration:D

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bible thumpers

Fair enuff, on the Chinese nationals. AIA however, they are a very good side. No peg though:eek: I'm glad to see your so interested. I'll get you informed on upcoming matches, so you, the Rob, and KNVB have something to talk about at your next sausage party:wa:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, I just want to see my FVSL hero's play some good quality soccer and see how they rate against some of the VMSL's best. That's all.

superfoxs

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
unfortunatly i have been ignoring TTP all summer due to the lack of entertainment but fcuk me we got ourselves a bit of controversy.

1) KNVB you cant be shocked by cainy's comments. you have been coming on here for 2 years slagging the valley but the thing is we all know who you are and have seen you play. you are a dedcent player but you definatley have not earned the right to talk shite about us or the valley. you chose to remain with slurrey, get playing time when you can and be a good club guy and thats great but how does that make you any better than us? we have all known each other for too long , before you post again mabey ask yourself "would I say this to thier faces". Not a bad bit of advise!

2) why are the other guys so quick to take the piss out of the FVSL allstar team? The funny thing is that if we do play the Metro all star team none of you would be in the lineup anyway. you guys are like the little yappy dog that keeps jumping over bulldog chirping all the time.

3) Red Dragon, show for more than 1 game befor you comment about our team and our players BE Hatch!!!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Superfoxs

For someone that posts every other month, I find it interesting you feel the need to jump to the defence of your wee step child boyfriend and his moan fest with KNVBeeehatch!!! Have you had too much Ice Tea or is it "getting hott in here" ???:D
Why don't you stop slagging injured committed club guys (like your Camel jockey "All Star" teammate) and find something more productive to do on a Saturday afternoon when everyone else in Kits is at the beach...:cool:

JustpointingoutRedDragonisdefenceless&KNVBisawindup;)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0