Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Allstars FVSL All Stars 2003.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
unfortunatly i have been ignoring TTP all summer

Obviously you've been ignoring the 'Edit' feature too.

) KNVB you cant be shocked by cainy's comments. you have been coming on here for 2 years slagging the valley but the thing is we all know who you are and have seen you play. you are a dedcent player but you definatley have not earned the right to talk shite about us or the valley. you chose to remain with slurrey, get playing time when you can and be a good club guy and thats great but how does that make you any better than us? we have all known each other for too long , before you post again mabey ask yourself "would I say this to thier faces". Not a bad bit of advise!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking hell, here we go again. Fox et al, to be clear on all of this, I was shocked at the personal nature of Cainy comments and yes, I have and do TTP out of the Valley when the opportunity arises, but I'm not alone. Cainy hates this, BUT isn't the VMSL vs. FVSL a standing joke around here? Buckfast is short, Mr Coppertone is an ass, Rangerforever is fat, Regs is grumpy, GEU guys shag sheep and VMSL players TTP out of FVSL players etc... It's standard issue boys.

Foxy,
you are a dedcent player but you definatley have not earned the right to talk shite about us or the valley.
I know you probably won't, but go back and read any one of my "piss takes" on the valley. NEVER once have I been personal. NEVER once have I singled out any one individual and said he was shite compared to me. NEVER once have I EVER said I'm better than any of you. NEVER once have I said I’m too good. NEVER have I said you're all crap because of where you play. Get the trend? The only direct thing I’ve said and I don’t even know if I have is I think my team is better than yours. Don’t let Cainys inferiority complex corrupt you too. Consider the source take it for what it’s worth and lets move on.

Love and kisses.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2) why are the other guys so quick to take the piss out of the FVSL allstar team? The funny thing is that if we do play the Metro all star team none of you would be in the lineup anyway. you guys are like the little yappy dog that keeps jumping over bulldog chirping all the time.
You know what is funny? The only piss taking out of the valley in this whole thread is by valley players. Not once has a VMSLer said a bad thing about the whole program, in fact, vmslers have had more positive things to say about the FVSL allstar program than PAU players alone.

I find it odd that the only reason everyone of you having a moan about this so-called vmsl vs fvsl league debate is doing so because one of your own brought it up and the rest of you keep beating it to death :rolleyes:

~Happynotgrumpy:mad:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Again, more scandalous declarations of fact!

Originally posted by knvb
Rangerforever is fat.

Another load of crap. :mad:

My nemesis Milhouse defined me as "phat".
You now stand corrected.

BTW, you forgot one other standard call around here:

"KNVB's a cnut."

Too fcuking right.

FVSLforever

;)

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chinese National "allstars" and Bible-thumpers.

I'd like to see the unreproachable Fraser Valley All-Stars play real teams like the Chinese Thumpers or the Bible "all-stars".

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not once has a VMSLer said a bad thing about the whole program, in fact, vmslers have had more positive things to say about the FVSL allstar program than PAU players alone.

Until now. FVSL All-star is as oxymoronic as it gets. BTW, my original question was never answered. Do the players have to pay money to be a part of the program? Until I get an answer, I can't change my opinion. :rolleyes:

Thelittleyappydogwhowillneverplayinavmslfvslall-stargame

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A subtle trip down memory lane...........I am sure Veteran TTP'ers from the Peg Forum & offtheball days remember Eli's infamous quote that was repeated several times:

"The valley is shite"

Sandman;)

PS; I'll apologise in advance if anyone of the FV lads gets their knickers in knot (seems to be an easy occurence).

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Live from the.....

Barley Mill in downtown Penticton, bertrum and H Dog live singing kareoke (sp?-bombed?). The only allstars are the ones singing Poison - Every Rose has it's thorn. Yoda and I love sheep f -off! Look out for GEU next year as I hear that at least 10 of them are going on the Atkins diet! All you Van boys that think we are brutes, we will develop the skills necessary to thrash all opposition! Especially you KNVB! :D Thanks for picking up my tickets by the way.

yeswearebombed:D

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
RETRO METRO

Very entertaining again for this mornings read with my coffee. Glad to see the Metro boys flogging the same issues to death. They really should hire a new fukcing DJ.
It has come to the point that every thread you go in, there is some FVSL v. VMSL comment. It is so bad that Regs, KNVB etal you guys have become a fukcing trojan worm virus.
Nice to here the VMSL are positive about our All Star program. Hopefully history will repeat itself and both sides will take Christmas day off to play each other as the war continues to rage. ;)

Cheers & merry fukcing kiss my arse !!!!!!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is so bad that Regs, KNVB etal you guys have become a fukcing trojan worm virus.
This is how I get/got a bad rap. I didn't start this nor have I encouraged it. In fact, I would like to sweep the whole issue under the carpet with the rest of my reputation.
BTW, my original question was never answered. Do the players have to pay money to be a part of the program?
Could someone answer Captains question before he cries?

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know, I awoke this morn and it struck me, and it's amazing I never thought of this before, but which league is better, the FVSL or the VMSL?

All these years of playing in both leagues and it never crossed my mind. I will grab a coffee, ponder the question, and anxiously anticipate your replies.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Valley : an elongate depression of the earth's surface usually between ranges of hills or mountains

Now please understand that I do consider myself a "Valley Guy" and not one of those uppity "Metropolitan Fellows" but the very definition and impression the word "Valley" brings, fosters this demeaning attitude toward us.

We apparently live in a "depression" of the earth's surface. Sort of like an acne scar or crater. It's elongated on top of that. We have hills and mountains surrounding us full of wildlife and bushmen. Hardly the aura to mold and shape a superior footballer. I mean, you can't even miss-kick a soccer ball without worrying if it ends up in a well or haypile.

What makes matters worse is when we decide to call ourselves
"Valley All-Stars". Does this means we are the finest of the finest who dwell in the elongated depression of the earth's surface we call the Valley? Egad! What a vision.

On the other side, the Vancouver Metropolitan All-Stars do not have to contend with any elongated depressions, no hills and mountains, no haylofts or 200 foot artesian wells that swallow their balls, so they have the ability to concentrate solely on their football skills.

Yes, this is an unfair advantage, but you deal with what is given to you and I have made the most of being a "Valley Boy" and I am proud to scurge the forests with my fellow Valleyites.

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Superfoxs

Holy Fcuk ! I cannot thank you all enough. Absolutely brilliant stuff. What a break it was from my hangover to read all this. Bertrum, if still at Barley Mill, try the chicken burger.

Originally posted by Guinness
For someone that posts every other month, I find it interesting you feel the need to jump to the defence of your wee step child boyfriend and his moan fest with KNVBeeehatch!!! Have you had too much Ice Tea or is it "getting hott in here" ???:D
Why don't you stop slagging injured committed club guys (like your Camel jockey "All Star" teammate) and find something more productive to do on a Saturday afternoon when everyone else in Kits is at the beach...:cool:

BTW Guinness, nice pass out job last night you pussy. Why don't you find something more productive to do than sleeping on my hardwood floor when everyone else in my pad is partying.:p

Oh, and VMSL guys. You're ladies are all fcuking ugly !! But you play great football.......well done.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes downtown, well known facts.

Yes.
None of the VMSL support could come close to the likes of the Rangerettes.
Just scrubs and sausages at their matches. :D

And yes, the VMSLers play great football.
But, do the play sexy fitba?
Not fcuking likely.

Club Sexy FC Chairman,

RF

When is the next All-Star match?

:wa:

superfoxs

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Superfoxs

Originally posted by Guinness
For someone that posts every other month, I find it interesting you feel the need to jump to the defence of your wee step child boyfriend and his moan fest with KNVBeeehatch!!! Have you had too much Ice Tea or is it "getting hott in here" ???:D
Why don't you stop slagging injured committed club guys (like your Camel jockey "All Star" teammate) and find something more productive to do on a Saturday afternoon when everyone else in Kits is at the beach...:cool:

JustpointingoutRedDragonisdefenceless&KNVBisawindup;)

Why do I come to the defense of the wee bitch, for the simple fact that we have few lads on our team that trip over themselves to milk the VSML TTP's third nipple everytime the valley or PAU is challenged. Remeber guys you came begging "THE WEE STEP CHILD" to join the PAU nation not the other way around!

If your not down with PAU, well then fcuk you too!!!!!!:mad:

And as far as slagging a comitted team guy,if I have something to say negatitive about my teammates it will be to thier face not on the TTP forum. Red Dragon take note!!!

dawgwhyareyousoangrey?:confused:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ugly Ladies

Originally posted by downtown
Oh, and VMSL guys. You're ladies are all fcuking ugly !! But you play great football.......well done.

Great Football plus we don't fukc sheep or shag our sisters.

Jinky, I am still laughing about the Thumpers, do they play long ball?

I am sure that Rangers will do well vs. VMSL Clubs this year, great football and some nice Slurrey ladies.

HOS

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brilliant Jinky

as always, short and to the point, just like your penis:D
Knvb... Your team, your league, and your club is shyte. Notice I was careful not to single anyone out, so I'm in the clear right?:rolleyes:
Captain.. Your question has been answered, the league lays it on pretty good. Fields, refs, kit, and pints, are all free:wa: except when we played at Trinity, nay pints just Gatorade:mad:
Knvb.. as far as your TEAM being better than ours. I have but one question for you, be honest with yourself.

When was the last time someone from your TEAM phoned your ass?:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0