Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Results & Banter - November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

fowlerisgod14

Jul 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who the fcuk it Westcoast anyways????? Who the fcuk cares. Return to your team or the actual thread where you belong. You are junk.

No one from our side makes predictions because they dont mean shite. You prove yourself on the field and on the field only. You will never see anyone come on here from our team and say "we missed 2 sitters or we should have won" or all that bs. We go on week to week and try to improve on our play and we are getting better. Do we play for the tie? No. Do we have trouble scoring? Yes! Do we hate tieing so many games? You bet your ass we do! But....we dont as Marcus says come on here and play the should of could of would have crap? Hell no!
Poco was shite Marcus called them out. Who cares? They were shite!

Would love to say we will see you soon but we wont so carry on WC. Fcukin idiot
Hearing ****ing bullshit jabber like this insulting the opposition is the reason we need a home and home set up. It's one thing to saying we pounded them, or we played far better, but it's something else to say that teams shite, and play as if I should have been 5-1. Tell you something....It very easily could have been 2-2 or 10-4. And go ask Peace Arch if Poco is complete shite marcuseatsmonkeycocksdeltametrounited.

So, We did give one up early, not a thing could be done on a good shot. The next two both were misguided attempts to defend, and we ended up on our heels...

So no one wants to hear about the could haves? If onlys?

Welllll....let's talk about that tosspot number 22 on Delta, whining like a little queenis everytime he got his ass beat to the ball by our very talented Totti worshipping wing back turned stopper....Quite funny...we let a guy get in close to capitalize twice...and we make a formation change to get in this idiots universe....and I personally thought it was a bit cowardly to see Delta sub him off just after he was shouting his mouth off for the punishment he was taking when making it to the ball....second place over and over...was hoping he could back up his whining by staying on for a second longer to get his ass dumped a couple more times.....

And what was up with number 6 on left back dry humping out big man up front?! mancrush what? Must have thought it was the kaboose at On the Roxx with some 15 year old girl who got turned away from Ozone right... Quite the cuddler he was.

And the penalty? weak call on the refs part...should have been free kick on the edge, but instead of saying you should have had scored...you coulda shown some class by admitting the keeper stoned your ass with a "great" penalty save....

So having said all that....Delta at first I felt was a team to beat...Now I think they're a bunch of twats who need some good discipline...take note...22 has a bit of a soft spot going into contact....so don't be shy.

fowlerisgod14

Jul 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not talking in the third person. And shite isn't gay just the people who push it. Don't get Dude started on the gay comments. And no I don't play "footy" that well. I'm alright at soccer though. I haven't played football since high school. And you are hiding in the bushes jerking off. You are to chicken shite to come on here and predict a score you wait till the game is done. Good job Jerkoff.
Delta's whining pretty good man, you hit a nerve good! You know every game they are on the losing end we're going to have a good laugh about it....

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westcoast, your so-called "trash talk" is awful...almost as bad your fat-ass on the field.

I never talked trash just pointed out the purpose of the site. And no staring at my fat ass on the field.( Dude enters here with the gay comments.)

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your obsession with other guys and jerking off in bushes is pretty funny and very weird. You might want to tone that down. Predicting games is pointless , its what you do on the pitch that does the talking and sometimes you can do some of your own afterwards in good fun. So are you completely retarded? footy aka football is also the real way to discuss "soccer" numb nuts. your funny to laugh at, thanks for being a good punching bag

shite I've made you post more in the last week then the last 2 years. My nuts are warm on your chin and you can't punch me you live in Delta. Your grandma or some other Deltinian might get offended. As for retarded I think it is called mentally challenged and no I am not you insensitive puddle of horse urine. I was born a natural born shite disturber and it's too easy to get jerk offs like you unhappy with your current situation. You won a footy game good for you and now you know me. Don't worry be happy now.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who the fcuk it Westcoast anyways????? Who the fcuk cares. Return to your team or the actual thread where you belong. You are junk.

No one from our side makes predictions because they dont mean shite. You prove yourself on the field and on the field only. You will never see anyone come on here from our team and say "we missed 2 sitters or we should have won" or all that bs. We go on week to week and try to improve on our play and we are getting better. Do we play for the tie? No. Do we have trouble scoring? Yes! Do we hate tieing so many games? You bet your ass we do! But....we dont as Marcus says come on here and play the should of could of would have crap? Hell no!
Poco was shite Marcus called them out. Who cares? They were shite!

Would love to say we will see you soon but we wont so carry on WC. Fcukin idiot

I get it you come on here for the intelectual conversations. Marcus called nothing he came on here after the fact and thought he was cool, when really your pussy called and was wondering when "Marcus the supreme douche" was coming over to clean it.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I get it you come on here for the intelectual conversations..

Come on man, no need to post 4 straight times.. frikken thread hi-jacker. You guys cannot get out of D2, so you should take your fat team mates, and move to the D2 and D3 threads so we can enjoy Dude and his intelectual conversations.

Fire it UP

Feb 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am number 6 and yes I had a huge man crush on all of your players, but let me tell you... it didn't have anything to do with your team's soccer skills, or lack there of. As for the humping, I was stratled while on the ground and did nothing but win header after header on your giant. On a side note, hell ya I will hump just about anything for 3 points

TheCooz

Nov 14, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on man, no need to post 4 straight times.. frikken thread hi-jacker. You guys cannot get out of D2, so you should take your fat team mates, and move to the D2 and D3 threads so we can enjoy Dude and his intelectual conversations.

Get out of Div 2??? They shouldn't even be in Div 2 after being relegated to Div 3 last year..

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well replying to each post sorry you don't like what I do but I do it for you.

Curvature#2

Sep 30, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
4-1 Pomo over Abby

Moody up 2 early, but Abby battled back with a nice goal off a corner before the half ended. A few more chances by both sides before we sealed it in the final 20 with two nice individual efforts for the final two tallies.

Abby moved the ball nicely out of the back end to give them more possession than most teams get against us in this division. I think they are a better team than their standings suggests.

lostmytouch

Dec 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
anyone know the pau selects score and whitecaps?

We got humped by 16 year olds.....6-nil. They definatly exposed our age and the 1/2 step (3 steps for some of us) jump they had on us.

Hopefully Abby will be our get well card next week. We have been stinking it up the last couple games.

See Stal, not exuses just the facts.....we were shite. That is how you post when you lose.

fowlerisgod14

Jul 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am number 6 and yes I had a huge man crush on all of your players, but let me tell you... it didn't have anything to do with your team's soccer skills, or lack there of. As for the humping, I was stratled while on the ground and did nothing but win header after header on your giant. On a side note, hell ya I will hump just about anything for 3 points
Obviously......sure you were giving 22 a reach around after that match too cuddler

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ugly, ugly night for a game. We have our goalie and then 4 guys tell us right before the game they aren't going to make it. Got some help from the D2 keeper, so we didn't have to put a player in net, and had a nice 11.

First half was pretty even chances wise, both teams missing gifts. Especially me. I sucked, common theme lately :D 2nd half our fitness kicked in and we took it to them in waves, and I finally score one of my 5 chances to give us the lead. We miss some more sitters, give them some chances but come away with the 1-0 win and 3 points. It's getting sad when you have 30 guys signed and get 11 out.

TheMegr

Nov 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We got humped by 16 year olds.....6-nil. They definatly exposed our age and the 1/2 step (3 steps for some of us) jump they had on us.

Hopefully Abby will be our get well card next week. We have been stinking it up the last couple games.

See Stal, not exuses just the facts.....we were shite. That is how you post when you lose.
Hey, they beat us 6 nil as well, so it should be an even match next week. we've been improving slowly but just can't keep up to these young teams anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0