Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Banter and Results February 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Honestly Westcoast I find your post comical and enjoyable to read but I would lay off the who sucks bit because you losing to the clones shows me that your team isn't very good, they are a bunch of old men with no skill! Don't fall into the ttp curse, stop predicting things;)

Franchise hoping to play next week...foot not broken but black and blue!

the_caged_keeper

Nov 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
*sighs* Nothing worse than sitting on the sidelines and watching yor team lose a very, very winnable game. Four or five mistakes all game, and three goals against. Westcoast, hope you're proud. Your mass falling on my head has me out for a while with a concussion. jimmy_jones, hope that guy who scored the second goal is alright. He looked like he was in some serious pain. But pass on the kudos for a sweet shot.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Honestly Westcoast I find your post comical and enjoyable to read but I would lay off the who sucks bit because you losing to the clones shows me that your team isn't very good, they are a bunch of old men with no skill! Don't fall into the ttp curse, stop predicting things;)

Franchise hoping to play next week...foot not broken but black and blue!

I don't predict shite. We were all swedish no finnish. Our fifth 1-0 loss of the year. We score we win or tie. So don't let us score and you have the game in the bag. Losing only 1 game in our last 9 we were due for a lose. With the injuries and suspensions we got it done. Two wins in cup. You tell me a team with two wins in cup and I will shut up right now. F*ck winning the league, we are a good team but not good enough for Div. 1. I can man up and say it. I am not thinking we're a Div 1 caliber team, like some other teams(coyotes).
11 am is not a good game time for a bunch of dope smoking drunks. We play at night. So tips to beat us hope your game time is early and that we don't get a goal. CLones yes are shite. So yes we are shite, so every team pray you meet us in the next round and you will make it right into the quaters.

WestCoast....What??? still 2-0 in cup and lovin it.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
*sighs* Nothing worse than sitting on the sidelines and watching yor team lose a very, very winnable game. Four or five mistakes all game, and three goals against. Westcoast, hope you're proud. Your mass falling on my head has me out for a while with a concussion. jimmy_jones, hope that guy who scored the second goal is alright. He looked like he was in some serious pain. But pass on the kudos for a sweet shot.

Yo man you guys played a good game your keeper robbed the shite outta me on that last shot I thot I was gonna score after beating those defenders but your keeper read the shot well....that guy that scored that second goal actually scored all 3 of them and ya he's all right.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
WestCoast....What??? yeah we lost but you're right still in the cup. Unlike you loser.

OK guys is it me or is this loser just that stupid, word of advice you little blowjob preview your post......or not, and keep coming across as a retard. Saw your game today and you guys are shite it's a miracle you're still in cup. Oh yeah 2 PK wins, let's see how many more flukes you can pull off.

Man you have a big mouth I guess it compensates for something else. You guys were complaing to the ref like women on the rag bitching to their boyfriends.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
You tell me a team with two wins in cup and I will shut up right now. F*ck winning the league, we are a good team but not good enough for Div. 1. I can man up and say it. I am not thinking we're a Div 1 caliber team, like some other teams(coyotes).

Firstly the rams have two cup wins so shut the f@ck up... But since I know you won't, just keep on whining and bitchin..I am quite confident we would do well in div 1 meaning we wouldn't be relegated the next season ask people we've played we're not bad ...maybe you should come watch our game some time...and your cup/pk glory live it up while you can...

Westcoast.......what?!?!.............not much

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

I fell on you?? #13???? If I did, I apologize., heat of the game. I never would be proud or happy to see someone injured. We all have jobs and friends and family to go home to. Speedy recovery Keeper. Too bad you live in Maple Ridge I have some green that would make your head feel way better.

Westcoast...What???? Feeling your pain.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Firstly the rams have two cup wins so shut the f@ck up... But since I know you won't, just keep on whining and bitchin..I am quite confident we would do well in div 1 meaning we wouldn't be relegated the next season ask people we've played we're not bad ...maybe you should come watch our game some time...and your cup/pk glory live it up while you can...

Westcoast.......what?!?!.............not much

Dumb much???? Rams had a bye into round 2. We are the only team with two wins, so try again.

I love it that i got all you guys sayin it. It makes feel all warm inside.

Let's say it together

WestCoast.....What?????

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We only have won cup win ;) sorry jimmy but if we played two I sure we would have won both!

Cheers and good luck on the road to div 1, your a good team but you guys will be in very very tough as you have a few weak spots and many teams do!

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
We only have won cup win ;) sorry jimmy but if we played two I sure we would have won both!

Cheers and good luck on the road to div 1, your a good team but you guys will be in very very tough as you have a few weak spots and many teams do!

my bad i thought rams won both games...but like franchise said had they not received a bye the first rd they would have won but we'll see if westcoast can take rd 3 to pk's and pull another fluke out....

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK guys is it me or is this loser just that stupid, word of advice you little blowjob preview your post......or not, and keep coming across as a retard. Saw your game today and you guys are shite it's a miracle you're still in cup. Oh yeah 2 PK wins, let's see how many more flukes you can pull off.

Man you have a big mouth I guess it compensates for something else. You guys were complaing to the ref like women on the rag bitching to their boyfriends.

You would liketo be in our position???? Two miracle wins or one shite lose???? I thought so. What would you guys do on this site if it wasn't for me. I didn't start all this shite talk. And yes I am a fat ass, with a big mouth. Next time say Hi. I really am a nice guy, but was born a cocky bitch. This could all be over next round someone beat us. There has to be a team out there. Nomads could be us, they did it before. Whalley could beat us, they did it before. We played like shite and I don't bitch. We scored a goal that was disallowed. Should have tied but I think it was good to lose. Keeps you grounded. Oh yeah and the Clones beat a team(dewdney)1-0, Didn't Dewdney beat you guys 1-0 in november??? They most not be that shitty.

Say it with rest of them.

WestCoast....What?????

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
my bad i thought rams won both games...but like franchise said had they not received a bye the first rd they would have won but we'll see if westcoast can take rd 3 to pk's and pull another fluke out....

A wins a win. We have a skill.....Fluking out.

We can add it to the list

smoking dope
drinking beers
and fluking out.

WestCoast...What???? fluke out....What????

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
You would liketo be in our position???? Two miracle wins or one shite lose???? I thought so. What would you guys do on this site if it wasn't for me. I didn't start all this shite talk. And yes I am a fat ass, with a big mouth. Next time say Hi. I really am a nice guy, but was born a cocky bitch. This could all be over next round someone beat us. There has to be a team out there. Nomads could be us, they did it before. Whalley could beat us, they did it before. We played like shite and I don't bitch. We scored a goal that was disallowed. Should have tied but I think it was good to lose. Keeps you grounded. Oh yeah and the Clones beat a team(dewdney)1-0, Didn't Dewdney beat you guys 1-0 in november??? They most not be that shitty.

Say it with rest of them.

WestCoast....What?????
I'll be honest westcoast dewdney is good but not as good as they was last year we beat them 2-0 with 10 guys from bout 15 mins in...I havnt seen the clones play but from robs earlier post they must not be good and for your super great pk team not beating them must make u really not that good

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll be honest westcoast dewdney is good but not as good as they was last year we beat them 2-0 with 10 guys from bout 15 mins in...I havnt seen the clones play but from robs earlier post they must not be good and for your super great pk team not beating them must make u really not that good

I am done arguing with you jimmy jones. This will be my last reply to you. Have a good year and enjoy the site. Hope you do great in Div.1.

WestCoast...What????done with jimmy jones.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
A wins a win. We have a skill.....Fluking out.

We can add it to the list

smoking dope
drinking beers
and fluking out.
man you think your team is a bunch a rebels man calm down the fcuk down if we ever played you guys I would feel sorry for beating you because our team is just a bunch of surrey jacks 20 yr olds that jus drink, blaze and go about life as we if live in the ghetto...(newton)

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0