Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D2] Results & Banter September & October 2010

Who the fukc are you calling a cnut? It was rested. You, like all the other bitches on your team keep bringing it back up.

Inmate return game shite list..... Number 9,10,5 on bcunited females.

Hey JBN, if you don't put a leash on this guy or really want to put an end to this topic then you better start deleting his posts as well, and not just mine. I've but this topic to rest, but if your going to let him keep on posting on it, then don't delete my posts.

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

And a severely homophobic dog.
HEY MAN !!!! Say what u guys want about me but my DOG ROCKS !!!
Now House ........ i dont want to bring up my goals against u again am i ? :cool:
I only played a part of the game and pocketed 2 !! lol now were on the same team so if u want we can do our pk bet !! i will wait until u cant use ur leg as an excuse :p

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey JBN, if you don't put a leash on this guy or really want to put an end to this topic then you better start deleting his posts as well, and not just mine. I've but this topic to rest, but if your going to let him keep on posting on it, then don't delete my posts.

The moderator clearly stated that its a dead topic and any GUY discussing it without comedy will have her post removed.
You didn't qualify on either .
Let it go frygirl.

Its over. We will see you in January.

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

The moderator clearly stated that its a dead topic and any GUY discussing it without comedy will have her post removed.
Let it go frygirl.

HAHAHAHAHA i guess that is a checkmate !! lol

jdbelle

Sep 21, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

Let it go frygirl.

NOT IF WE SEE YOU FIRST!

... sorry. I just get so worked up sometimes. Must be on my period.

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

hopefully will pull a win tonight i cant make it but our boys will be ready

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Suprised franchise hasn't posted his teams big win on here yet as in getting play by play texts. Don't worry I won't ruin tour glory clinty boy ;)

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

We will see you in January.

Yeah, sounds good. I actually know some players on GEU Knights and minus TBL it's a good team. :) Anyways, Good Luck the rest of the way TBL. Look forward to seeing you guys in January. We should have our full squad out for that one too. So should be able to improve on a 2-0 scoreline, which was with only 9 men starting and 10 men ending. :)

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

We will see you in January.

I hope for your teams sake your forwards bring their scoring boots (or get some for xmas), because if you get that many chances again next game you will need to put them away with our full team showing.

Also, the calling us girls thing, I take it as a back-handed compliment as from what I have seen in Canada, girls seem to play the game WAY better than the guys!! Also, if you weren't too drunk, try to remember the match correctly, 3 of the hardest tackles in that game came from our girls :D

So, thanks TBL, we look forward to beating you big strong butch guys, cough(bullshit), next game.

P.S. keep this banter coming, puts more at stake for our next game.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

TBL, isn't invited to Mikey's or Hamburglers bday anymore, and TBL's dad can beat up there dad. anything else anyone wants to say? or should I go get an excavator, and dig up the dead horse so you can start beating it again? Any actual footy results or interesting banter that someone cares about out there?

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

ND Titans 2 - Abbotsford United 3

Missing 3 strikers and our goalie, but still a good game of footy here. Abby United are a good young team and move the ball well, and have a few guys with a ton of speed up front. They went up 1-0 half way through the 1st and that's how the first 45 ended. We tied it up on a PK early in the 2nd half, they went up 2-1 on a nice thru-ball shortly after that, then a miscommunication between our keeper and back line put them up 3-1. We ended up going down to 10 men (sorry boys), but still managed another goal off a well struck set piece right at the end of the game. Looking forward to the rematch with these guys.

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

next time TEam Canada i promise shut out wish i could of been there to help it was my sons first birthday HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well SAH didn't really jinx it, as he said we were brutal and couldn't do anything all night. Not how the game went. TWU is a two player team, the hump the ball up to their 2 strikers and pray. It works, as they 2 strikers are good. Consequently, they are awful in the back, but you can be awful in the back if we're going to miss every chance we get. Our lousy finish has returned and cost us more points. Hope we can get that fixed by the weekend.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Why we lost is simple: I had my kids first birthday party and couldn't coach the team up to the point where I could actually get into the game in garbage time to help run the score up! ;)

:wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0