Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched mission until it was 5-1 over the royals with like 30mins left. I like the sucker punch thrown by #18 on the royals, classy.

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D2] Results & Banter September & October 2010

Big game tonight for us 2-2-2 aint bad at this point but it aint good, a big 3 points

jaywood

Sep 12, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

The guy from the royals got hit first... and when someone punches you in the head you can either let it slide, turn and swing, or wait till the ref isnt looking and take your shot then... personally, i'll take option 3... we were getting our asses kicked by mission and we were frustrated, no way our guy is going to turn a blind eye to a punch in the head in those circumstances, and i doubt anyone on here who plays with any passion wouldn't do the same. That incident aside, for a blowout game it was pretty clean by both teams.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

The guy from the royals got hit first... and when someone punches you in the head you can either let it slide, turn and swing, or wait till the ref isnt looking and take your shot then... personally, i'll take option 3... we were getting our asses kicked by mission and we were frustrated, no way our guy is going to turn a blind eye to a punch in the head in those circumstances, and i doubt anyone on here who plays with any passion wouldn't do the same. That incident aside, for a blowout game it was pretty clean by both teams.

lol you're player was never hit, and personally if you're going to react to it and do it when the ref's not looking at least be man enough to do it when the guys expecting it not while he isn't facing you. I didn't see it myself but someone on the sideline who has no ties to eithr team (plays for inter with me) seen the whole incident and its funny how it matches perfect with the mission player's description of the event without even speaking to one another.

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

lol you're player was never hit, and personally if you're going to react to it and do it when the ref's not looking at least be man enough to do it when the guys expecting it not while he isn't facing you. I didn't see it myself but someone on the sideline who has no ties to eithr team (plays for inter with me) seen the whole incident and its funny how it matches perfect with the mission player's description of the event without even speaking to one another.

Honestly !!!! We seem to forget that this is a GAME. People need to relax a bit and realize that this is just a game and we all are not getting paid to play so we shouldnt take it too seriously. Have fun and enjoy yourself and if u want to fight do it in a cage like a real man instead of hitting a guy when his back is turned or even hitting him in general. Calm down people and play the game. Im not saying that tempers dont fly, what i am saying is we are all adults here and that shite shouldnt happen.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Big game tonight for us 2-2-2 aint bad at this point but it aint good, a big 3 points

do you ever notice that you come on here and randomly talk about your titans and no one responds to you? its because no one cares. Take a hint. This will be my last reply to your posts.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Honestly !!!! We seem to forget that this is a GAME. People need to relax a bit and realize that this is just a game and we all are not getting paid to play so we shouldnt take it too seriously. Have fun and enjoy yourself and if u want to fight do it in a cage like a real man instead of hitting a guy when his back is turned or even hitting him in general. Calm down people and play the game. Im not saying that tempers dont fly, what i am saying is we are all adults here and that shite shouldnt happen.

well said my friend. Time to let the scoreboard talk instead of your fists. Enjoy the game, play hard and have a few bevvies afterwards

kaspro

Mar 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

difference between a push and a punch, and he didnt just wait till the ref wasnt looking he waited for the player too

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 2-0 over gunners. Junctions moustache was the highlight of the game. Really though it was a good game by both teams but on the day we were that little bit better.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Nomads 5-1 Lufc Knights

good game for us Nomads. Carnie with the hatty again, and only one defensive miscue at the beginning of the 2nd half led to their cracker goal top corner. Other than that, Nomads controlled from start to finish. Watch out for the RCD connection all year!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0