Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL D3] Results & Banter March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lee in your dreams!!!

Maybe if we sat our keeper:rolleyes:
yea , bc utd in the knights league , you had some guy with a pony tail in goal , it was a few weak ones on his part . and ill have you know im partial to scoring a few goals , i got a hat trick on sunday for the div 2 team out here , lazy poacher i am , dont do much of anything , just in the right place at the right time

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh you meant last season in Knights League. I played briefly on FVFC Celtic last year.

This BC United team is in it's first year as a team/club. Totally new team. We were in Div.3b this year. First year in Knights League as well.

The team that was Knights, VMSL, and/or BMSL last year all folded i believe or changed their name.
ah ha ,, that explains it , what division you guys going in the knights ?

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
How many did you score this year Lee?

BC United is playing Div.3 South KLS (with Cloverdale FC, Surrey Chaos, LUFC Rangers, Polska FC ).
and Sundays South w/ Vault , who else?:confused:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Elbowroom when Lee was a young sheep shagger in Wales he had trials with a bunch of teams in England and Wales. Stoke City,Luton Town (I think) Swansea and when he came to Canada as an older sheep shagger he played for Metro Ford. now he's a fat old cnut, he plays div3. but gets called up to pretty much every team in GEU except for the Premier team. he's to small and slow for them. but he still practices with them from time to time. for how amny goals he scored this year I'm not sure but teh season before he had close to 30 I think?

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
How many did you score this year Lee?

BC United is playing Div.3 South KLS (with Cloverdale FC, Surrey Chaos, LUFC Rangers, Polska FC ).
and Sundays South w/ Vault , who else?:confused:
well we wont get to play you unless we both get to the finale , unless you guys fancy coming out to the ditch:rolleyes: for a friendy game and some beers next weekend , let me know and ill try to hook it up .

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
We have an exhibition game this weekend. Is Phoenix playing the 7 on 7 or will Inter be calling up?

All joking aside I've heard you have a platinum boot too.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
We have an exhibition game this weekend. Is Phoenix playing the 7 on 7 or will Inter be calling up?

All joking aside I've heard you have a platinum boot too.

Dont want to scare you off , but ACBC has won the 7/7 tournament every year we have entered it...And we just entered it again....

I hope the Nomads have entered just in case ...lol

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No. Even though we won't, if we were, by some miracle, to lose this weekend: that is our season. We are done as far as injuries etc. No more footy after the cup is over... untill Provincials :D

Half our team is probably going to forgo the summer season just to be healthy for next years fall ball.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
No. Even though we won't, if we were, by some miracle, to lose this weekend: that is our season. We are done as far as injuries etc. No more footy after the cup is over... untill Provincials :D

Half our team is probably going to forgo the summer season just to be healthy for next years fall ball.
i must be such a slut when it comes to soccer , i cant imagion not playing for months at a time , my old lady is going nuts again because i signed with 3 summer teams , i just love getting out to kick the ball . i think it helps my game so i say taking a summer break is for pansys ,

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dont want to scare you off , but ACBC has won the 7/7 tournament every year we have entered it...And we just entered it again....

Ya , I can see that you signed a ringer at the start of the year and have yet to play him.

Athletic Club BC, Division 2B

Registered Players

Reg #xxxx PlayerDate Registered RICHARD GIEBELHAUS

Is this how your going to win this year?:eek:

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Half our team is probably going to forgo the summer season just to be healthy for next years fall ball
Jesus are you langley boys all getting that freeking old? A whole summer to rest??? What is this the NHL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0