Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL D3] Results & Banter March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
No. Even though we won't, if we were, by some miracle, to lose this weekend: that is our season. We are done as far as injuries etc. No more footy after the cup is over... untill Provincials :D

Half our team is probably going to forgo the summer season just to be healthy for next years fall ball.

Well if you have any players that want to play this summer they can come play some soccer with us. Let me know.

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard on the grapevine that Kevin Hector will be managing a new div 3 team next year. Made up of some GEU Titans players, some ex GEU Rams and some quality new signings he has lined up. Should be a pretty competitive team with the names he is talking about.

Any comment to make KH ?

:bronco:

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard on the grapevine that Kevin Hector will be managing a new div 3 team next year. Made up of some GEU Titans players, some ex GEU Rams and some quality new signings he has lined up. Should be a pretty competitive team with the names he is talking about.

Any comment to make KH ?

:bronco:
your gonna have to assist him storm , give him a nudge in the right direction , you can take some of my shite for next season if you want KH:p

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
So i know BC United is playing KSL, and Cloverdale... Who else form div.3 is playing in the Div.2 South league or sunday league for that matter?

SurreyStormShutDown

May 1, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
So i know BC United is playing KSL, and Cloverdale... Who else form div.3 is playing in the Div.2 South league or sunday league for that matter?

We are playing but I'm not sure which division we will be in, i leave that to team management. I will be taking the summer to rest my knee by playing keeper, so it should be interesting. Pre-game Beer, half-time beer and many more post. I love summer soccer!

PMPI

Sep 21, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Magpies are in too ... not sure what div, but the "port moody hardwood" is being returfed over the summer, so our home pitch looks to be grass.

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nd titans Div 2 are in will either get wade rd park or Nd oval (high school) so far from what i hear we already got 18 guys more than regular season sad i know but were rebuilding for a better season lots of new faces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0