Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] November '08 Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There really is only one choice for match of the week this week. Should be a good game this weekend if the weather holds out in Pitt Meadows.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
There really is only one choice for match of the week this week. Should be a good game this weekend if the weather holds out in Pitt Meadows.

It didn't hold on last year in Newton and you guys took advantage of it.....Fresh in memory still.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
When is the deadline for a player to sign on with a team?
There is this thing called google in teh intraweb.

You type into the search box the terms BC Soccer Association

Then you get what is called a link to that particular website.

Once there you can navigate to all various portions of their site, specifically the section called Rules & Regulations. There you can download a copy in something called a .pdf format which looks like a book on your pc screen.

In that document under rule 7 (pages 13-16 to be specific) you can find all kinds of wonderful information relating to what you can and can't do with transferring teams & players and all kinds of dates and deadlines.

under rule 3 you can find information about the playing season and when that is

rules 4 & 5 relate specifically to Affiliation and Player Registration respectively.

Thanks ;)

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is this thing called google in teh intraweb.

You type into the search box the terms BC Soccer Association

Then you get what is called a link to that particular website.

Once there you can navigate to all various portions of their site, specifically the section called Rules & Regulations. There you can download a copy in something called a .pdf format which looks like a book on your pc screen.

In that document under rule 7 (pages 13-16 to be specific) you can find all kinds of wonderful information relating to what you can and can't do with transferring teams & players and all kinds of dates and deadlines.

under rule 3 you can find information about the playing season and when that is

rules 4 & 5 relate specifically to Affiliation and Player Registration respectively.

Thanks ;)

To be brief: RTFM

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Honestly though, Assuming the gentleman you are trying to sign has not signed a form inside this or any other province, I don't think there is a deadline, however he would not be able to participate in the cup competition, if the competition ahs already commenced by the time he has signed.

If he was signed by another team you have to fill out and process a transfer form by Jan 15th, which is the TRANSFER deadline, not the signing deadline, of course this info all comes with the caveat: If I Remember Correctly ;)

The Phantom

Oct 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow JBN is actually right for once. Yes if the player has not signed anywhere at anytime there is no deadline, but if he was signed somewhere the transfer deadline is Jan 15th.
Nice to know we can agree on something.

I think I love you now Jbn

aldowarrior

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking at the fraservalley website, looks like a lot of game cancelled this weekend assuming the P beside it means postponed including aldy vs razorbacks

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
canuck,

You're too late. Besides, the guy w/ the butterfingers is filling in nicely for you.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey stal remember the conversation about our u/21 having the same name .....well they are having the same season ....now i wished they had chosen another team to worship....:rolleyes:

predator

Jan 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
just a little confused how Langley can be deducted points and and those 3 points not be awarded to the team they played eneligible players.???

whatched the selects game last night at SS, they came out really flat and langley humping the ball down the field and getting a couple chances. Capalized on the free kick right out side the box that PASelects where not ready for. PA had many chances to bury one in the second half but the Langley keeper made bunch good saves and kept it at 1 nill langley

PASelects 0 --- Langley Ath 1

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
just a little confused how Langley can be deducted points and and those 3 points not be awarded to the team they played eneligible players.???

the only way i can figure it is the 3 points was the punishment
so it must have been in a game they did not win or draw or they would have lost those points also
and if you lost to a team who later was proven to play an ineligable player then surly you must be awarded the game ie 3 points

in prem p/arch was fined 3 points and lost the point from the tie against chilliwack (total 4 ) they are the only team of 3 to have this but wack were not awarded the game ( 3 pts )
no matter how hard i try i cant figure this one out .... somthing just dont sit right :(

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Colton Keam was in net. 17 year old LYCFA Metro.

That being said, he had to make really one great reaction save, the rest was just good positioning. The kid is absolutely textbook. We on the other hand bottled several sitters.

We took about 10 minutes to get into it (humping it down the park), but from minute 10 to the rest of the 1st, and the 1st 20 minutes in the second, we very much held a big edge in possesion and chances. The last 25 or so we played kitty bar the door, and held the 1 goal lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0