Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] November '08 Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are stupid, you can't beat your frickin meat never mind a real Div 1 soccer team.

I'm willing to bet I'm not stupid. Who cares if I bet a $20 case of beer? If that $20 is so important that you wouldn't risk it you have bigger problems. I'm sure we'll surprise some teams, I mean it took us having our second worst game of the year to let you guys come from behind on us, so we'll be alright.

lostmytouch

Dec 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is so nice to see the fall of the Strikers! They will fold by the end of the season and a Surrey "dy nasty" will be over. The upside is that Stal will not be posting on this forum anymore.

Blame the coach! Isn't he on the sidelines all game Stal? Suck it up!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is so nice to see the fall of the Strikers! They will fold by the end of the season and a Surrey "dy nasty" will be over. The upside is that Stal will not be posting on this forum anymore.

Blame the coach! Isn't he on the sidelines all game Stal? Suck it up!

We decided to keep 95% of our D2 team as they're all good guys, unlike you guys who look like half a new team. Hopefully the second half of the season we'll be getting the bounces that give us those 1 goal wins.

And I'll still be posting, just for you ;)

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is so nice to see the fall of the Strikers! They will fold by the end of the season and a Surrey "dy nasty" will be over.

!

they wont go away they will come back as ...whalley er no i mean surrey.. hang on no how about north whiterock strikers :D

Maximus

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We decided to keep 95% of our D2 team as they're all good guys, unlike you guys who look like half a new team.

We added a bit of youth, 3 starters, because that's what smart teams do when they move up a division. You guys had such a weak division last year you probably thought you didn't need to add anyone.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keep stirring the pot.

There is a big difference between disclosing the details of a fight or personal discussion, and simply calling a spade a spade.

For Example, it is acceptable for you to go on TTP and post that KNVB is CNUT, however it is NOT acceptable for you to disclose the conversations you whispered to each other bedside. (Besides, it is doubtfull he could talk clearly while eating a cockmeat sandwich.)

Either way... Go Stallion Go, bring down the tyrant!

:D

Who's stirring the pot now?

BTW: KNVB is a cnut. It is old news. I'm due for a vacation soon. Can't wait to see what the locals turn up.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sure we'll surprise some teams, I mean it took us having our second worst game of the year to let you guys come from behind on us, so we'll be alright.

I was going to let you bury yourself but each post gets more and more ridiculous.

SFC Strikers 8 (GP) 1 (Win) 2 (Tie) 5(Losses) 8 (GF) 14 (GA) 5 Points

There is one team below you in the standings - you tied them 0-0.
You have 1 win in 8 games, losing 5.
You have let in 6 more goals than you have scored
There are 3 points awarded for a win and you have less points than games played and you still have to play 3 of the top 5 teams.

I can see why you are so optimistic, the is plenty of reason for it.

You guys will not be 'alright' unless your definition for alright is much different than mine. You will be very lucky if you do not finish dead last.

Now, go yell at your coach for making you make a bunch of really stupid posts; your stupidity must somehow be his fault.

PS: Getting an erection near a woman does not mean you are having sex.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was going to let you bury yourself but each post gets more and more ridiculous.

SFC Strikers 8 (GP) 1 (Win) 2 (Tie) 5(Losses) 8 (GF) 14 (GA) 5 Points

There is one team below you in the standings - you tied them 0-0.
You have 1 win in 8 games, losing 5.
You have let in 6 more goals than you have scored
There are 3 points awarded for a win and you have less points than games played and you still have to play 3 of the top 5 teams.

I can see why you are so optimistic, the is plenty of reason for it.

You guys will not be 'alright' unless your definition for alright is much different than mine. You will be very lucky if you do not finish dead last.

Now, go yell at your coach for making you make a bunch of really stupid posts; your stupidity must somehow be his fault.

PS: Getting an erection near a woman does not mean you are having sex.

Yes our record sucks, I believe that's obvious. We've been in every game so far except for 1. Why wouldn't I be optimistic? Our average age is 22, unlike your old ass team that knows what it's like to play at the D1 level, so we're going to take our lumps. But we had 18 guys out to training busting their asses as we want to turn the season around, so I think we'll be alright.

swampdonkey

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love the water bottle half full Striker. Keep on keeping on. Your dues will come or you'll go through life getting kicked either way, your go getter attitude will keep a gleeful smile on your face. Personally I'd like to see your crew upset a few teams.

I think I can, I think I can.....

You go little engine.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love the water bottle half full Striker. Keep on keeping on. Your dues will come or you'll go through life getting kicked either way, your go getter attitude will keep a gleeful smile on your face. Personally I'd like to see your crew upset a few teams.

I think I can, I think I can.....

You go little engine.

Reading quotes like that make it all worthwhile swampdonkey :D

lostmytouch

Dec 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I seem to remember leading the team in scoring every year. But then again I also remember losing a lot :eek:

Stal,
You were our leading scorer in D3! You must be really proud of that!

The year after you left we moved up to D2 and then up to D1 the following year.

I can't say we have really missed you!

Enjoy Div. 2 next year if your sorry ass team does not fold.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
losttouch,

After the Rangers Friday Night Lights tonight we'll be doing a BBQ in our clubhouse. Feel free to invite your lads up after our match.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stal,
You were our leading scorer in D3! You must be really proud of that!

The year after you left we moved up to D2 and then up to D1 the following year.

I can't say we have really missed you!

Enjoy Div. 2 next year if your sorry ass team does not fold.

So proud. I still have a team picture up in my games room of that year. You seem to forget we moved up to. We've had a rough start but I don't think we'll be enjoying D2 next year, the turnaround starts tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0