Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL DIV 1] Results, Banter & Predictions December 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bastage.

They may win, but it will be with far less awesomeness and handsomeness on the pitch. And who wants to win whilst being unawesome or unhandsome? Hell, even if they win, they lose.

Beer, at this point, is moot.

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bastage.

They may win, but it will be with far less awesomeness and handsomeness on the pitch. And who wants to win whilst being unawesome or unhandsome? Hell, even if they win, they lose.

Beer, at this point, is moot.

I agree Dude, 'cause I'm not on the pitch either. Knowing that, you may want to reconsider your bet.

MhMtMefw... nanananananananana.

Snowman!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored,

I am sitting for a match due to yellows...unfortunate (your ankles can thank me later), because I look forward to playing you guys. Turns out my kid has a hockey game at the same time now, so since I'm free, I'm taking him.

No Dude appearance in Dewd this week.

Too bad i was hoping to sit in a neutral location at the field and drink with you on Saturday.

Dissapointed
:(

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know. Coquitlam and all of Ridge Meadows must be in mourning right now. I can see the headlines: "Dude homecoming cancelled, depression and chaos ensues."

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got an e-mail from Utah. Says I need to tone it down. Don't cave in.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeVca9MwDX8[/YOUTUBE]

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
who wants to win whilst being unawesome or unhandsome?

So we agree, you think your team is shite and I am awsome!

This still makes you a chicken, does anyone on your team have the courage to accept the wager?

canuck

Jan 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone on here from Sporting, do you guys have access to the changerooms at CAP?

I really shouldn't answer for Sporting since I no longer play for them but we always have had access to the changerooms in years past so I'm sure they still do.

Should be a decent game as both teams are fighting for their lives.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I really shouldn't answer for Sporting since I no longer play for them but we always have had access to the changerooms in years past so I'm sure they still do.

Should be a decent game as both teams are fighting for their lives.

I hope they do, it's supposed to be a wet/cold one. And thank you for not playing for them, we're having a hard enough time scoring as it is :)

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard the mission vs. Poco game had an illegal player playing. My source says big bag noted the player while playing and mentioned it to the other team. Why has Poco not been deducted points yet? Is this true, anyone.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard the mission vs. Poco game had an illegal player playing. My source says big bag noted the player while playing and mentioned it to the other team. Why has Poco not been deducted points yet? Is this true, anyone.

I heard the same thing from Darren...

stoned wall

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

I found this on youtube. If I remember correctly it is the game between Port Moody and the Rangers last year. I figured I'd post it for those of you who missed it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heheh ... yep that's the match all right.

Check out Steppy doing his "robot dance" at 0:46. Priceless!

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why has Poco not been deducted points yet? Is this true, anyone.

Because they have not had a meeting to discuss it yet. I heard the same rumour from one of the Poco guys. Meeting scheduled for next week or ? not sure. Either way I am sure it will pop up before the break.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Because they have not had a meeting to discuss it yet. I heard the same rumour from one of the Poco guys. Meeting scheduled for next week or ? not sure. Either way I am sure it will pop up before the break.

from what i hear...player on team....that the young pick up was signed prior to that with prem? or something and that he shouldn't have been playing. Signing had occured prior to game and coach didn't know. What will the meeting do? That by all accounts is a fukc up internally and is outright an illegal player. I guess we will see, would be sad to see bag's team lose points for such an event
The drama in FVSL this year is great! What next....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0