Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL DIV 1] Results, Banter & Predictions March 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL DIV 1] Results, Banter & Predictions January & February 2009

I'm not sure but I think that ruins Missions chance to play in the premier playoff match.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

LUFC Dynamo 2 - 0 Mission SC.

Dynamo in a cake walk, they could have had 5 or 6. Including a missed PK. Mission looked good for the first 15-20 min then...nothing. MB10 in the back pocket of a 40 year old. :eek::rolleyes:

lol i was pretty bad, our team was pretty bad, simple way of putting it, the better team won. fairly reffed game no excuses. our team ahs been incosistant all year and terrible away from home. Will say mission needs to get a turf field lol, as we need practice on it. good game dynamo, gotta say #6 on thier team looked head and shoulders better than everyone else on the field.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I'm not sure but I think that ruins Missions chance to play in the premier playoff match.

Not technically but realistically they are done.

Surrey needs to lose their last game and Mission has to win their last 2, beating Dewd and last place Grove. This would leave them tied with Mission, Mission has the tiebreaker.

Also Dewd, Aldergrove and TWU need to fold as well.

On another note - what a great finish for Langley, currently tied for 3rd with the probably the strongest 2nd half in the league (PM may have had a stronger finish)>

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

MB10 owned by old Johnny Killar...don't be sad MB, you're not the first. The man is a freak of nature, fitness wise.

Sub- have to pass on sincere pats on the back to you and your squad...was looking very bleak early on, and now, arguably the second best team in the league next to the Gunners ever since game #6. Happy to see your squad enjoy some success, and hopefully it continues on next year.

FFS, who is #6?

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

MB10 owned by old Johnny Killar...don't be sad MB, you're not the first. The man is a freak of nature, fitness wise.

Sub- have to pass on sincere pats on the back to you and your squad...was looking very bleak early on, and now, arguably the second best team in the league next to the Gunners ever since game #6. Happy to see your squad enjoy some success, and hopefully it continues on next year.

FFS, who is #6?

lol not too bothered the guy had a good game and denied all off our strikers any forward progress, both of their centre backs had good games.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

FFS, who is #6?

Thx. #6 was Brent.

First 5 games: 0 Wins - 1 Tie - 4 Losses
Final 12 games: 9 Wins - 2 Ties - 0 Losses

Disapponted not to play Sikh and rack up some goals, the way we had been playing. 1-Nil does not do a forfeit justice.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

#6 looked really good out there, he'd been crippled at training the last few weeks, but you couldnt tell.

We need to be playing all our games on that lower field - it's so much nicer than the upper.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Langley is likely the team to watch next year if they are able keep mstly together.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Langley is right, but which one? Hint: all of a sudden, the Dynamo will the the veteran Langley team in Div. 1.

Excpet for one game next year vs. the Rangers, when they will be somewhat older and crankier.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dewdney is staying in Div 1 if we don't get promoted to Premier. We will get even older but just staying around to keep Surrey Rangers from promotion is motivation enough.

Imagine Rangers can still finish 4th? Wow, they are really letting the old guard down! TWU will use this game as good cup practive - TWU wins because Rangers can't score. I haven't seen guarantee win night yet, I think the Rangers are pretty worried.

stoned wall

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dewdney is staying in Div 1 if we don't get promoted to Premier. We will get even older but just staying around to keep Surrey Rangers from promotion is motivation enough.

Imagine Rangers can still finish 4th? Wow, they are really letting the old guard down! TWU will use this game as good cup practive - TWU wins because Rangers can't score. I haven't seen guarantee win night yet, I think the Rangers are pretty worried.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I already did guarantee win night.
read previous posts.

Pak Cup First Round, after we had just tied the team the week before.
We won 2-0 With #7 getting the GWG.

Toot TOot.

Upstairs will be open tonight with chicken, steak, rice and garlic bread on the menu.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Staying in Div 1?
What happened to o-35?

Better chance at beating the young rangers than the old ones...sad reality.:mad:

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Staying in Div 1?
What happened to o-35?

Better chance at beating the young rangers than the old ones...sad reality.:mad:

New Rangers, Old Rangers, Soccer, Beer Drinking - no matter.

I already did guarantee win night.

I understand - lightning can't strike twice. Really though, I can't see you finishing 4th, 3rd is more likely the case. Mission will not likely get past you.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

:rolleyes:

The young Rangers would roast us like Z's Greek potatoes...;)

Speaking of - See you tonight Iron Chef Zaurrini.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

New Rangers, Old Rangers, Soccer, Beer Drinking - no matter.

I understand - lightning can't strike twice. Really though, I can't see you finishing 4th, 3rd is more likely the case. Mission will not likely get past you.

I do one a year.

If we meet next year, I'll save guarantee win night for then.

Mark that down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0