Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Results, Banter & Predictions November 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yah people do usually get wound up when you hack their legs for no reason. If i was really wound up though i would have reacted a bit more dont you think. But as i am much more intelligent than that and dont want to get suspended i let it go. Also, I got wound up because i saw a bunch of grown men with families acting like a bunch of school girls, yourself included. You, along with many of your teammates, got dropped by 150 pound 20 year olds, and then bitched and complained to the refs about it. If you think i got wound up in that game you were sadly mistaken.

BTW, i know i am not an incredibly skilled player, hence the reason i distribute the ball before somebody pressures me. I maybe gave the ball away once and i beat you to the ball in the air 100% of the time. As defencemen, your job is not to dangle but to stop the other team from scoring, and a couple of mis communications hurt us. But if you think im afraid of losing the ball because i pass it before i get pressured, its actually more like there is someone open and pass it to them, which i did.

I cant wait to play you guys again, it would be a great match that we would not take lightly this time.

Also, what sort of bullsiht is this where you threaten our team to throw the game against ACBC. I hope youre taking the piss because if you arent then you should never have starting playing any type of sports in your life. Do whatever you want, its yourself you will have to live with, and im sure you will be fine with that because from playing you on friday i can tell you have no class, no respect, and no one to drink wine with!! Have another bottle!!

#22 centre-back PoMo Gunners

I suppose it's on occasions like these that I should wander on here and say a few words. Pay my respects to all the fans out there. It's only proper.

It's interesting to me that the biggest whinners out there are always the first to complain about others whinning. Us boys' will be content drinking wine and beer(in your nice warm change room), and not spewing it on the pitch.

(JTL... No need to drink alone, I can always help you out)

Sorry, but the drinking age is 19 in B.C. , though if you need someone to bootleg for you I'll be happy to do so. Don't worry , I wont tell your mommies. By the way, they were a lot of fun at the Golden Spike.

Thanks so much to the whole backline for letting me walk past y'all for the final goal. I was getting tired, so I appreciate you guys' just giving up. I don't know how that courtesy can be interpreted as miscommunication on the backline.

Snowman!

P.S. I think you can rest assured that we will show up for the ACBC game. I believe we do have class and respect, but I am sure that by the time we play/beat ACBC, it will mean nothing to the Gunners anyways. Maybe ND.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
If it is a MCL and to find out call Specalty MRI they will book you in monday and the cost will be around $400.00. I have 2 guys with that injury. First week of season . They are running with us already and will be back in the next week or so. Not as bad as the ACL and will heal with the right physio sooner than you know. Just go to physio and do what the trainer tells you..
Good advice TS

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove 2 - LUFC Dynamo 1

We get up to play all the top teams. We Run with Trinity, Rangers, Dewd Coach, Gunners and absolutely don't show up the rest of the time. I am looking into the purchase of a defibrulator (spelling?) but the salesrep I was talking to said you actually need to have some heart for it to work.

Good on Aldergrove for the win, they are hard working We have played against or with McNeil for 5 years now. You'd think someone on our team would have the brain to mark him. Pathetic striking today and pathetic Midfield.

Alder scored 1st, we countered and off the following kickoff they walked in for a goal. I think we were in shock that we actually scored.

Good job by our D2 callup keeper (the only one of the call-up players that actually showed up) who made some good stops for us when he had to.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If it is a MCL and to find out call Specalty MRI they will book you in monday and the cost will be around $400.00. I have 2 guys with that injury. First week of season . They are running with us already and will be back in the next week or so. Not as bad as the ACL and will heal with the right physio sooner than you know. Just go to physio and do what the trainer tells you..
Good advice TS

cheers ghouse and TS, appreciate it!

Skullet06

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks so much to the whole backline for letting me walk past y'all for the final goal. I was getting tired, so I appreciate you guys' just giving up. I don't know how that courtesy can be interpreted as miscommunication on the backline.

Snowman!

You must have eaten some red bull flavoured gelato snowman to get up and get that one in the net ;). I couldnt tell if you were talking about winners or whiners in your quote, we will let everyone else decide that for you, but what i do know is that "whinners" isnt a word. Go have fun at the spike snowman, the women there really enjoy a full grown man that cant spell!!

We may get our id's checked when we go out, but at least they arent checking to see if we are viable for the senior citizens discount!! I cant wait to play your old asses again, i think it would be a great match.

Anyways, enjoy the rest of the season and have fun with the dirty cougars at the shady pubs you go to after the game!!

#22 centre-back PoMo Gunners

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not bad Skully! I appologize for the spelling error. I don't have spell check, and with only a grade 5 edumication, I have difficulties. Be sure I'll be reading yours a little more carefully from now on.

I think "isnt" was not correct. Shouldn't it be aint?

Mmmm dirty cougars. The legion closes so early, sometimes we have to go out to those shady pubs.

Hmm, red bull gelato.

Snowman.

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccermom. Go to Tsawwassen Sports Physio on 12th. I just finished a series of treatments with them for a injured knee and they were great. I tried South Delta Physio as well but thought Tsawwassen was better.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey what happened out in Tsawwassen guys ,I heard the game was called early as a brohaha broke out. I also heard Chilliwack was up 4-1 and Tsawwassen came back 6-4 when the fun started.

canuck

Jan 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like Brown Ale said we won and it was a hard fought game. It was tied 1-1 when our forward and there goalie got into a pushing match and our guy got tossed from the game and minutes later we scored the go ahead goal. I was impresed with the way the guys played in front of me tonight as we rebounded with a great team effort after a disapointing loss last week. Apparently the Warriors thought I was cocky with how I came off my line for crosses and how I handle the ball & distribute the ball to my defence but as a goalie I better be able to come off my line with confidence and be able to handle a pass back. Over all I thought the Warriors were a pretty good group of guys with speed and skill. It was a fun game and good luck the rest of the way! On to a huge game against Port Moody Friday!

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canuck summed it up pretty well. It was a pretty even match up till the sending off about 15 mins into the 2nd half. Apparently our guy was on the ground after going into a tackle with their GK and defender, and got kicked in the back of the head. He got up and was furious. I think he swung at their GK, not sure though cuz it happened behind the play. He motioned towards the GK before being restrained. Ref turns around, sees the latter part of it and sends our guy off, awards them a free kick and has a word with the GK. If one of their defenders saw what happened, please do explain, as I was 50 yards away. Seemed out of character for them, they were a classy, hard working side, no BS behind the play or after a call. We got the go-ahead goal a few minutes after the red card off a rebound and held on for the W. Aldo pushed forward really well in search of the equalizer, but were unlucky not to tie it up. They hit a post (nearly an OG off my head) and had 2 cleared off the line. We missed a free header in the 6 that would've iced it with about 10 to play. Well refereed match tonight, great game overall. We'll take the W and move on to a big game in PoMo on Friday.

aldowarrior

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like Brown Ale said we won and it was a hard fought game. It was tied 1-1 when our forward and there goalie got into a pushing match and our guy got tossed from the game and minutes later we scored the go ahead goal. I was impresed with the way the guys played in front of me tonight as we rebounded with a great team effort after a disapointing loss last week. Apparently the Warriors thought I was cocky with how I came off my line for crosses and how I handle the ball & distribute the ball to my defence but as a goalie I better be able to come off my line with confidence and be able to handle a pass back. Over all I thought the Warriors were a pretty good group of guys with speed and skill. It was a fun game and good luck the rest of the way! On to a huge game against Port Moody Friday!

Was actually a really good game could have gone either way. I think we had a bit of trouble with the turf at the start but settled down. I didn't hear anyone on the team say you were cocky. Maybe a little frustrated that you kept stealing our crosses that looked like for sure headers for goals. I can think of one where our guy was wide open and you jumped back and grabbed with one hand but i guess you can do that when your 6'6. Shout out to our forward who filled in at goal. First one deflected off our defender and no chance on the other. good luck sporting

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I cant wait to play your old asses again, i think it would be a great match.

Would is incorrect, get some help with that. You had your chance and even though we didn't play that well we still came out easily on top. 3 nice goals that didn't have anything to do with poor communications.
I thought your manager summed it up best after the game - 'Boy you taught us a lesson tonight', he was right.
1st goal, great pass through the defence with a great finish.
2nd goal, nice turn and shot that the goalie couldn't hang on to, rebound slotted
3rd goal, the big defender (#22 I think) was beaten in the air by old man Snowman.

have fun with the dirty cougars at the shady pubs you go to after the game!!
Thank we will, you may have to do your own laundry that day.
The Grad parties in Port Moody back in the early 80's, were a lot of fun, lot of debauchery, lot of debauchery. Nice to see some of those faces in the stands Friday.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not as old as you are Bored, but there is a lot of truth to that statement: the Moody girls were easy, and always "available" around grad time.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 1 Grove 2

Great game for the boys yesterday right from the first whistle we were all over them getting the ball into the 18 and testing there keeper numerous times... could have been 3 or 4 nil at half if not for two great saves and a defensmen standing on the post clearing after a corner.

Second half more of the same some poor finishing on our behafe Jamie pots a beauty with about 30 min to go - After that langley pushes everyone forward scores off a free kick with 3 minutes to go... and like Sub said we storm right back got a cross into the box and Jamie has a hafe volley cracker into the net... Game set match

always a tough fun battle with the langley teams not alot of bitchin and martin did a great job as usual!

Cantuzzi

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Would is incorrect, get some help with that. You had your chance and even though we didn't play that well we still came out easily on top. 3 nice goals that didn't have anything to do with poor communications.
I thought your manager summed it up best after the game - 'Boy you taught us a lesson tonight', he was right.
1st goal, great pass through the defence with a great finish.
2nd goal, nice turn and shot that the goalie couldn't hang on to, rebound slotted
3rd goal, the big defender (#22 I think) was beaten in the air by old man Snowman.

Thank we will, you may have to do your own laundry that day.
The Grad parties in Port Moody back in the early 80's, were a lot of fun, lot of debauchery, lot of debauchery. Nice to see some of those faces in the stands Friday.

your name calling argument is wearing thin in my book im gonna settle your argument right now moddy tied for first 28pts... coachman 6th 19pts....i thought we were all done with making fun of guys spelling and mom jokes...talk about a flash back...laters.....

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
your name calling argument is wearing thin in my book
URA Dink

im gonna settle your argument right now moddy tied for first 28pts... coachman 6th 19pts

Coachman 3 Gunners 1, much better on the day.

The season ain't over yet, if a few other teams can give them a game you may even pass them before it is over. I am sure that even though they are ahead of you in the standings you still think you are better than them (you aren't but you may think it). They aren't better until the season is over. You beat us and are ahead of us but we all know you aren't better than us. We may yet catch you in the standings too, you are after all on a downward trend.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think most teams feel they are better then the other team or can beat them after they lost. I have given you guys respect because I could see you had quality but really you got one shot all game...one fukcing shot. Ever thought maybe we make teams play like shite because we impose our style on you. You guys play a control game and knock it around well so we beat the shite out of you and took over the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0