Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Results & BBQ updates March 08

Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great job last night Z.

The game was very spirited to say the least.

The young Port Moody team is young and quick and they actually play some very good stuff.

I enjoyed the match and thought the Rangers did enough to win even though Port Moody was pushing...........Good job by both teams!

Nice to see the Newton Balcony rocking last night and great to see the P M lads sticking around for some pints as well.

Good to see K J and Johnny last night.........Cheers boys, come again.

Enough of these stupid late night Drunken Posts........Give me stength!:rolleyes:

Good job last night Rangers.......Nice!

soccerbuddy

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats has to go out to ACBC on their 1st. div. title. Odog, you guys pulled it off...
Best of luck in premier next year, and I guess that I will see you in the summer season.
Cheers!!
Aaron(DMU)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's going to be tough to follow you guys to Premier Ghouse for my annual ACBC curse unless a tesm is really struggling for players.
Or maybe i'll have GEU bring me up just for that game.

Guess it'll have to wait till the following year after you are relegated back to Div 1.
:)

dirtydiggler

Feb 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's going to be tough to follow you guys to Premier Ghouse for my annual ACBC curse unless a tesm is really struggling for players.

Guess it'll have to wait till the following year after you are relegated back to Div 1.

That is if GEU beats the Gunners. I'm sure the Knights will bring their A game or risk experiencing the embarassment of being the only team to be relegated from Premier in consecutive years.

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats has to go out to ACBC on their 1st. div. title. Odog, you guys pulled it off...
Best of luck in premier next year, and I guess that I will see you in the summer season.
Cheers!!
Aaron(DMU)

Cheers and thanks a lot. See you in the summer league,

O-Dog and ACBC

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yoda Yoda Yoda, relegating for sure to VMSL or the PCL.

soccerbuddy

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta Metro Highlanders 2 -Waderbacks 2, Wade scored on a breakaway in first few mins( go figure, nice shot, five whole) We tied it on an awsome free kick 25 yards out top shelf bullet, ( great shot Dmac), we went up 2-1 on a break away of our own. Second half they pressured continuously and equalized in the 95th. min. Waderbacks needed 3 points badly and need a result against the Rangers to stay up!!! Fun game as usual with those guys, hopefully they stay up as they are good guys to play against.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU 2 - Whalley - 0

We are officially safe!!!

Looks like Dewdney and Coquitlam fighting for relegation, with Dewdney's last game against the Rangers i think.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like Dewdney and Coquitlam fighting for relegation, with Dewdney's last game against the Rangers i think.

i think the constitution reads 1st seperation is head to head ( a tie ) 2nd seperation is goals for and against but only in the head to head ( same cos it was a tie ) the second seperation was writen when we used to play each team twice and 3rd seperation is a play off game
so if the gers beat the razorbacks then it should go to a play off thats if the constitution dont get changed again ......... i thought that could only happen at an agm ....... oh well:rolleyes:

dirtydiggler

Feb 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
im sure they are not the first raxorbacks did i think 4/5/ seasons ago

Nope, you're wrong you daft cnut.

The Waderbacks won Div 1 4 to 5 years ago and went up to Prem, only to have their asses handed to them each game the following season in Premier. Consequently, they were demoted back to Div 1 and ended up mid pack that year, and are now fighting for thier Div 1 spot, but that don't seem to matter much to them.

But back on topic....Does Odog really drive a 1996 Oldsmobile with vanity plates that read ODOG? Would Ghouse really date a guy who has such vanity plates? Congrats ACBCDEFGH

cloughie

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think the constitution reads 1st seperation is head to head ( a tie ) 2nd seperation is goals for and against but only in the head to head ( same cos it was a tie ) the second seperation was writen when we used to play each team twice and 3rd seperation is a play off game
so if the gers beat the razorbacks then it should go to a play off thats if the constitution dont get changed again ......... i thought that could only happen at an agm ....... oh well:rolleyes:
if dfc lose to rangers there will be a playoff between arsenal and dfc:cool: constitution hasn''t been changed!

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nope, you're wrong you daft cnut.

The Waderbacks won Div 1 4 to 5 years ago and went up to Prem, only to have their asses handed to them each game the following season in Premier. Consequently, they were demoted back to Div 1 and ended up mid pack that year, and are now fighting for thier Div 1 spot, but that don't seem to matter much to them.

But back on topic....Does Odog really drive a 1996 Oldsmobile with vanity plates that read ODOG? Would Ghouse really date a guy who has such vanity plates? Congrats ACBCDEFGH

LOL, we do have Vanity license plates. And it's the last Oldsmobile Intrigue model I have I think 2004 or 2005.

BROWN ALE

Jan 27, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting 4 - Chilli - 1
Not sure what kind of team chilli will field next week, they picked up 2 more reds showed up with 10 guys.
All in all seemed like both teams just looked to play out the season. Onto next week and our last game of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0