Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results September 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
When did Marko get sucker punched sounds to me and by your story that he threw the first punch and the coward on your team threw the sucker punch. Wasn't there 2 reds for Whalley 1 for Geu....sounds to me Whalley was to blame for the altercation

Hector fill us in on a non bias opinion!

Sorry, re-read my post, when he though Marko got suckered it's when the three Tigers jumped on him, #18 said he saw them kneeing him or something. Still no excuse to sucker a guy that's not doing anything.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe in my first post about it I said the sucker punch was classless and I hope he gets a long suspension for it. It was definitely a one on one fight, your guy started the melee but Marko definitely threw the first punch, he's Serbian and doesn't take a lot of crap before starting to throw, I'm surprised it didn't happen earlier with him. #18 is a goof, no excuse for what he did, it was a brutal sucker punch. On to rookie night at Roosters tonight, should also be be classic.

Roosters...why don't you come watch a real soccer game in Cloverdale. You can pick up something sleezy there on 64th for 5 bucks rather then trying to score at Roosters:bronco:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well it's also a buddy's birthday, and we don't want to go downtown, so we're taking a party bus to Roosters. You should come, it'll be good times :)

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It’s been awhile since I have been on here but I just wanted to say a few things about our Game against Whalley last night. I am the guy who got sucker punched by #18 who I would say is lucky he was kicked out of the game as our whole team had his number. My ear was puffed up and a little purple but besides that I am ok, no big deal. I don’t agree with stallion on how it all started though. Whalley was definitely the instigator and lived up to their Whalley name by playing dirty to make up for their lack of skill. I can’t believe this team is 3-0. Yes they are fast but nothing to brag about. Some of what stallion said is true but he left out the part about the guy on his sidelines with the camouflaged jacket and greasy hair, who was not a player, came running 15 yards onto the field to get involved. There is no excuse for that and just shows how classless this team is. I grabbed him by his coat and greasy hair and threw him to the ground and told him to get the fcuk of the field and that is when I got suckered by #18. At the time I didn’t know who hit me but I heard that the guy ran away from it all like a scared little chicken. Luckily everyone came to their senses and broke it all up as it could have been a lot worse. We all thought for sure that the game was going to be abandoned with 15 to go but the ref let us play onto the end. The game ended 2-1 for Whalley but could have gone either way.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
thats fair Sheep. I don't think the Whally goal I saw was that good, in fact it was really weak. I expected it to be a blow out from all the shite Stallion writes on here. but to his credit he's better player then a guy who gets 30 min a game. good work rate and a good touch and some pace. but this team isn't nearly as good as I thought they might be.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
here is the game first of all... (ref) was fukcing brutal:mad:.....we had 8cards against us to there 0. 20 minutes in we get a red card now were down 10-11 guys we score and lead 1-0 at half.....second half some whiner goes in 50-50 with our d-man screams bloody murder after the tackle and we get another red..now we have 9 guys to there 11....so we score again its 2-0.....here is question why hasn't anyone scored on this team? so we control the game with our 8 guys...they continue to scream and dive so we continue to tack on the yellows.

Here is the kick in the nuts....our goalie fails to show up so we put in our coach who is maybe 5'6 and never played goal before....and to there credit:rolleyes:they put one past him in the last 3 minutes because we are fukcing tired.

Hey atleast Madman and Vicious can pickup another cheap bird on 160st when they car pool to the meeting on thursday.

Cheers

Madman22

Aug 30, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW...ok where to start...ummmm...how about my ballocks red card!?!?! first off the dumb shite was stiff arming me while he grabbed my jersey...so i stopped and clipped him...sure i admit that...but then he throws himself off the pitch and rolls into the fukcing fence, while letting out an ear splitting scream...instant red card??? wtf!?!?! the only reason i got the card was the ref couldnt control the game!! and come on..as franchise already said they have no fukcing game at all!!!

PS. cudoes to the bullets for their supurb acting skills....hold on juliard is on the phone and its for you!!!

PSS. bullets...you think this game was bad??? just wait till we get you on grass with a full squad, a goalie and an actual ref!

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe in my first post about it I said the sucker punch was classless and I hope he gets a long suspension for it. It was definitely a one on one fight, your guy started the melee but Marko definitely threw the first punch, he's Serbian and doesn't take a lot of crap before starting to throw, I'm surprised it didn't happen earlier with him. #18 is a goof, no excuse for what he did, it was a brutal sucker punch. On to rookie night at Roosters tonight, should also be be classic.
I went from thinking Italian had no class to a descent guy after this post!

PK Howler

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Wolves - 2 Coquitlam MF Ajax -- 0.
Tame stuff compared to what I read happened with the other teams in 2B. Good to have the Wolves backline together again for the 1st time this year. Goals scored in both halves but with the exception of the Coq keeper getting a red for taking out one of the Wolves forwards (just outside the 18) the game was cleanly played.
On to playing Aldergrove next week. Re-match with Mighty Rams and Bullets should be more competitive.:wa:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
First I have to say #17 on the Bullets for MVP. If any player can draw 17 fouls in one game is more valuable then anyone else or A) he should go back to U12 B) play with girls C) wear ankle weights so when the wind picks up he won't fall over or D) someone tell the snipper in the bush to stop shooting at him. I think he spent to much time watching his mom earn a pay cheque then playing soccer with the amout of times he went down. and the sad thing is the Ref bought it not once but I'd say 17 times. all 11 cards yes I said 11, (9 yellows and two reds) where from him diving. ok wait my bad Madmans Red was against another player, who is getting an academy award for his dive. I love watching a player roll around like he was shot then get up his team mates to help him off the feild, as he almost gets to his bench he walks over sits down gets some water and runs back on the pitch. talk about healing fast, whats in the water???. now that being said the Bullets played a clean game other then ther center back kicking our player #6 at the end of the game, hey we got a free kick (no card though) the Bullets aren't to blame (other then #17) it was the Rams Versus the Ref (I think he's mad Prestons Manger left for Derby County maybe???) honetly the Bullets aren't that good, but are by no means a dirty team from what I saw. and our #10 could have been sent of for his hard tackles other then that. Surrey played hard but couldn't hit the net. sorry Pedro I hope you're not #17 he's a joke. I'm not mad at the Bullets as a team (just #17) but it's not his fault the Ref bought time and time again. if you like diving so much go to the pool.newton wave pool is awesome.

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
First of congrats Rams on the win!! You guys came to play and got stuck in I only saw first 25 mins. then had to leave but from what I saw I am suprised it was only a 2-1 loss, we looked second best in almost all departments, except pumping the ball down field aimlessly. As far as #17 "diving" well like I said I was only there for the first 25 and in my opinion he took some good knocks before going down. The reffing I never comment on as we have had our share of frustration over the years but I will say that is Martin, one of the best you are going to get in local mens soccer, FIFA and CSA carded and often does Whitecap and VMSL premier games. Once again good win for you guys good luck rest of the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0