Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div. 2] Results & Banter - Sept. '05

Who will be the most "popular" Div. 2 TTP'er by month's end?

• walls

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Soccer Mom

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • bored

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Guru

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh... one more thing Can-boy... the 2-4 bet for our next outing better be in ICE COLD CANADIAN!!! None of that PocoPacificPilsner shite.... tastes like...... like something really bad....

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahhhh..... mine was a joke ... it was sarcasm based on KNOB knocking our thread...
Thanks. It's important you clarify stuff like that on a site called take the piss.com. Someone may take you seriously.

Fcuk you utah.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
(and frankly, I couldn't catch you if I tried... Guru admiting here that there isn't a slower lumox in the whole valley than he! )

I think we should race to see who really is the slowest :D remember the donkey on skates thing ;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB,

Because I know you care...

Last week Utah wore bicycle shorts underneath his unbros. Yesterday, he was sporting a lovely, black, tight, Pear Izzum long sleeve spandex underneath his training shirt.

The man is clearly the most bestest (yes, that's a word) dressed man in training, and I would challenge anyone in div 2 to look as good as he does on a cold, Tuesday night.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
The man is clearly the most bestest (yes, that's a word) dressed man in training, and I would challenge anyone in div 2 to look as good as he does on a cold, Tuesday night.
Fat Rabbit may challenge that... anything under 20ºC he has his wooly mits and touque... not to mention the UnderArmour® spandexy shirt... I didn't notice any erect nip protruding from his areola ..... not that I stared for more than a few minutes :rolleyes:

Guru's aren't gay by nature.... it's more of a nurture thing :cool:

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:

I'll stack Sliver, in January against anyone!!

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
obviousely you guys haven't seen the hades on game day. i'll take them over anyone, any time, any temperature, on any continent!!!!

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No easy wind-ups here. A couple of posts from KNVB and you all turn into angry villagers armed with torches and pitchforks looking for the dutch Frankenstein.

Is ......Guru......being .....held........for........ransom....somewhere?
Great.....use....of.....morse....code....if....you..are............. .. . .. ... .. .. .......... .. .. ... .... ..mate.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
........bored you're begining to remind of the good old 'shady toes retirement home' patrons(dial, regs, knob, jinky....) in the way you read through every post, desperately trying to find one of mine to reply to. i'm happy to be your sunshine on a cloudy(er...rainy) day and your major focus throughout, but take it easy with the 'notty' talk in the pm section. i'm not like you, and never will be so just ease up. maybe try one of those fresh meat, pomo homo's on for size......i'm certain they would be a lovely fit :eek: ;) .

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK Sorry about my last post in MOTW area I had just got in from the pub and had a few drinks that's why it made no sense, anyway POMO Gunners you guys are three games in and you still have to play some pretty good teams ND Titans LUFC A and the Royals on Sunday, look I no you guys are new to this and playing with your Lego just doesn't do it anymore but all I ask for is this, can we not have a team of young guys come on here and act like the Hurricanes or dare I say the Black Knights :rolleyes: win with grace and class, I picked you guys to win the league after you handed us our asses, and I didn't hear to much trash talk and I was impressed, but after last night you guys are just going to add fuel to the old fire and teams aren't going to play nice against you guys, just advise kids, I know you won't be reading this until your home from school and Mom and Dad have check your home work so until then keep up the good work kids.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
guy compliments your team and you lash out on him....WTF. are your lactating nipples sore from the morning feeding or what??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0