Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results, Banter & Predictions November 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
3b is gonna be a battle to the end.Impact are on a real roll since we beat them in week

one.Looking forward to the return match.Lufc up next. Good luck to all!!

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
3B will be a 3 or 4 team dog fight until the end. if Sundower's strikers could put away even half of what is fed to them, our games wouldn't even be close. Finally the pieces are coming together for us, and now we can't buy a goal.

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think its still up in the air, heat and impact still have a game to play, there game wasn't played.. sundowners and redshirts are defiantly not out of it at all, many games left in the season, whatever team is hottest at the end will win that division. Looking forward to how this one turns out.

rx8

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
gobind fc would have been one of the top teams if it wasnt for the suspension. look for them to make a strong comeback and steal points away from teams esspicaly the redshirts .

Furious George

Sep 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Given that we're approaching December, the only thing that's going to be making a strong comeback for gobind (if it hasn't already) is mittens

bradnerblues17

Sep 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
gobind fc would have been one of the top teams if it wasnt for the suspension. look for them to make a strong comeback and steal points away from teams esspicaly the redshirts .

gobind fc can try their hardest but I just don't think the fancy footwork their players used is going to work at bradner park in late november.

rx8

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
gobind fc can try their hardest but I just don't think the fancy footwork their players used is going to work at bradner park in late november.

bradner park . late november ... no worries . lets see if you guys truly are one of the top teams. ill repost the quote after the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0