Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results, Banter & Predictions October 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
young guns 5, tigers 2

5-1 after half, i think the tigers were missing their keeper because 2 of our goals were ugly. we were in cruise control in the 2nd half and didnt play very well but a wins a win. should be a good game next week against abby.

Hilarious seeing their keeper try to get a ball out of the net in warmup. he got his foot caught in the net and fell and tried to catch him self by grabbing the net and got his hand caught, took him a while to get out.

Good win, you better deliver on my beer!

Furious George

Sep 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hilarious seeing their keeper try to get a ball out of the net in warmup. he got his foot caught in the net and fell and tried to catch him self by grabbing the net and got his hand caught, took him a while to get out.

I guess Girth wasn't between the sticks b/c if that had happened to him, he would've been too injured to continue (and probably be done for the season). In all seriousness though, neither of our keepers (as well as some of our other key guys) could make it out to the game so I'm not sure who played in goal. I'm guessing it was probably our sweeper who stepped up, which really sucks b/c he's also our best player (when he's not playing goal that is).

We're the type of team that can compete when we have all of our starting 11 available. Unfortunately we don't have the depth on the bench (or the availability of youthfulness) to account for holes in our starting line-up. That being said, we will hope to you give guys more of a game when you make the trip out to SRT. Well done on the 3 points.

bench warmer

Sep 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess Girth wasn't between the sticks b/c if that had happened to him, he would've been too injured to continue (and probably be done for the season). In all seriousness though, neither of our keepers (as well as some of our other key guys) could make it out to the game so I'm not sure who played in goal. I'm guessing it was probably our sweeper who stepped up, which really sucks b/c he's also our best player (when he's not playing goal that is).

We're the type of team that can compete when we have all of our starting 11 available. Unfortunately we don't have the depth on the bench (or the availability of youthfulness) to account for holes in our starting line-up. That being said, we will hope to you give guys more of a game when you make the trip out to SRT. Well done on the 3 points.

yeah its never easy when you're missing starters. for us this is probably our first year where we have the depth that if we are missing 4 or 5 starters (which we were last night) it doesn't make a huge difference. definitely makes things a hell of a lot easier.

hopefully next time around can be a little more intense for both sides. looking forward to it :D

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard it was Tom that went in net for the Tigers and apparently one of the goals was like a pass back that he tried to just kick out but he missed the ball and it went in. Another one bounced off the post then hit Tom then went in. LOL! Poor bugger will never go in net again!

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard it was Tom that went in net for the Tigers and apparently one of the goals was like a pass back that he tried to just kick out but he missed the ball and it went in. Another one bounced off the post then hit Tom then went in. LOL! Poor bugger will never go in net again!

Paul Robinson what?

You need to see that stuff to believe it.

impactfc

Oct 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
SURREY IMPACT 6-0 LUFC
good game
impacts new goalie on shutout streak?
and team holding opponents to zero goals
in last 3 games

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Miners 2 Bradner 0

We only had eleven players today and we won. we had a striker playing right back. our normal left mid who isn't normal played left back and the two out side mids are strikers playing mid. it was a gong show as most of the miners are hungover or drunk. we score of a cross early in the first half then we get another from our right mid on a prayer of a shot from 35 yards out that went over the keeper. we should have had more but came up unlucky. funny I thoguth we played better moved teh ball really well didn't panic. our sweeper cleaned up everything they sent long.

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heat 2-1 over Arsenal.Much better effort from the Heat guys last night.Should have been much worse,but it was a good step forward after 2 bad losses. Will Gobind be ready to play next week?

Supersub

Sep 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Eh that was my goal there which I'm proud to say. Had a crack the ball came back to me and had another go with decent power, keeper was a little slow getting down and it came straight back off his back. great goal

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Eh that was my goal there which I'm proud to say. Had a crack the ball came back to me and had another go with decent power, keeper was a little slow getting down and it came straight back off his back. great goal
You mean the player that went in net and couldn't save a beachball:D I heard it was a very weak goal.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tom who Dean? Old Tom?

I hope to get down there and play a few games this year. We'll see.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tom who Dean? Old Tom?

I hope to get down there and play a few games this year. We'll see.

A new Tom that plays out on the field. Hope things are well TheRob! It must be -25 with 8 feet of snow by now in your back yard.

sentinelkeeps

Oct 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow 14-0 for sentinel. i was expecting them to destroy the shock but not by that much..hopefully they didn't run up the score on purpose, you never want to see wins by that big a margin cause you're just asking for trouble.

i can't believe port moody won 6-1 against chehalis in chehalis...well done magpies. definitely surprised about that one.
we didnt do it on purpose....everything was just workin for us that game.....they didnt bring there a game

LC7

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Even if we had done it on purpose, what would the trouble be? we put our D and keeps upfront and the starters went off.. We're untouchable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0