Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results & Banter September '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkvalley

Mar 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
We all will needed as most of us have some players that can not play due to unproper paper work by some of the players. Photos not sent properly, or not sent at all. Cheers good luck to all.

mike17

Mar 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dont know wat the phoenix are in for on saturday night on the albion grass.
Dont know how the north Rens are heard rumours they are all div 1 players now they got rid of there whole other team..

so yeah cant really say anything going into this game.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
interested to see the coyotes. i play indoor with a member of the squad. apparently they are a talented team just allergic to cold weather.

mike17

Mar 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mike17 you guys signed a guy that could play Premier. you guys are going to be real good.

and who is this so called guy that could play prem??
u aint talking about owen are you?? and thats not saying he couldnt or cant jsut asking if thats who ur talking about.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
what makes it hard is he's such a nice guy at indoor to. makes it hard to play him tough without injurying him for indoor. either way, should be a good game, interested to see how we stack up agains't better competition than we had last year.

mike17

Mar 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geu Phx vs North ren:
Game was sloppy in the first by the phoenix, i intercepted a pass bak to the sweeper and sent me in deked the goalie to the left and slide it into wat i thought was gonna be a open net but seeing i aint use ot grass yet it hit it to soft and the defender slide in and stopped it then 10 minutes later the Renegades broke the scoring on a same play like me but he got it in then 2 mins later there striker tookt he ball at the 18 and sent a bending ball post and in.. phoenix was to sloppy in 1st end of half
2-0 renegades.

2nd half we came out blazing i spotted a nice turn and shot right inside the post then about 10 mins later witht he run of the play it was a 2 on 1 i took teh pass volleyed it into the corner then literally 5 mins later renagades center mid had a cracker of a shot that fooled our goalie and thought it was gonna go over.THen the phoenix picked it up and our center d took it in the midle of the park and beat 2 guys and was at the 18 and striked it far outside post into the net for a 3-3 game where it tied for the remainder of the game. Nice goals scored by both teams.

3-3 tie..nice way to save sum points by the phoenix who played brutal in the first.

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU Titans 0 Vault 0

Vault missed a few chances in the first half. Titans came close a couple of times in the second half.

Both teams happy with a draw to start the season I think.

:cool:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU Tigers-0 Surrey Storm-1

Fairly even game with our Tigers dropping like flies with injuries and yes I was one of them. Couple weird offside calls along with missed fouls which is expected I guess at this level. Bottom line is Surrey scored and we need shooting practice.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Girth that's very close game. One to zero is OK for the first game of the season. Many more left to play. Their shooting must have been off. Who is the slinger on their side?

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like Storm said, we had two wide open nets and our strikers could not finish! Just brutal. Both teams really couldnt string too many passes together, kinda a sloppy game of kick and run and the ball was flying in the air half the game. Look forward to seeing them again and not having to pay my $7.00 in bridge tolls hahaha

SurreyStormShutDown

May 1, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU Tigers-0 Surrey Storm-1

Fairly even game with our Tigers dropping like flies with injuries and yes I was one of them. Couple weird offside calls along with missed fouls which is expected I guess at this level. Bottom line is Surrey scored and we need shooting practice.

The calls were missed both ways and was typical of div.3 footy. The offside trap is a tricky one but "red shoes", (i think Roberto?) was antsy and was always a couple yards past me. Your keeper made some great plays to keep you in it as well as our lack of finish. We will need a few more games to find the net. The new guy that potted the single is Tommy. He has some touch, if the rest of us can put the ball to his feet.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
N.D. Sundowners 2-1 Coyotes. sloppy game by both teams. chalk it up to first of the season. technically the other team didn't score, i scored for them. and also missed a pk, the first ever in my life. nice to meet ya whistleblower, wondering why we had you for a ref in div 3?, but the quality was nice for a change. winning goal was 55 yard lob with sun in keepers eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0