Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results & Banter September '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope it would be us, considering we beat them 2-1 and Clones beat Chaos 5-0 i think??? Any word on what kinda team the Chaos are?

We tied the Chaos, but we had 4 or 5 shots hit the post. In all honesty,it should have been 4 or 5 -1 for us, maybe more. Those shots hitting the post back to back were unreal. The ball just didn't want to go in that game. They only had 2 or 3 shots on us the whole game, and their only goal was a penalty shot. Anyways.

Regardless, the Chaos are a good team, a solid div.2 caliber team. It definitely looks if they trained more they could be in a higher div. They got quick passing and their midfield duo and centre back work well together. Good skill in midfield but they don't seem to have any forwards. They are also a physical team, going through there tackles as well.

So what was the score officially in the LUFC v. Chaos game week 1, 2-1 or 5-0? Anyone from the Chaos here.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's the skinny on the Chaos. They don't have a keeper, he's on the island till mid-October I believe, so whoever they have in net doesn't play there. None of them were cut from our D1 team, they just didn't want to train. In fact, the guys from the D1 team we'd gladly have back, they were all starters last year. They also have a guy from the VMSL D1 Peg team that went 18-0-0 last year. If their players show up, they'll be a top D3 team no problem, if they don't, they are in trouble as they have some guys that haven't played in years or never played. The 5-0 Clones thrashing would be an anomaly, 95% of the team was at a players open-bar wedding the night before and didn't stop partying till around 5 AM, then had a 10 AM kickoff.

the-impersonator

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Sporting vs CFC Balkan Wolves was a cracker of a game. Fitst half both sides played a long ball chase game. Second half Wolves woke up and started passing game with pace. Against the game flow Sporting forward gots the ball defender on that side was up the field on a attack.Sporing scores a nice low shot goal. Wolves again were on a attack trying to tie the game up. Again on a long ball Sporting forward drags two guys on and draws the penalty shot. Wolves keeper read the shot and made the save. Wolves were mad after that one. They pored it on only soccer luck kept the score at one to zero for sporting. Wolves head five very close chances to score the goal including a rifle of a shot by niber 8 from wolves it hit the croos bar. Wolves keeper got nailed by a Sporting forward in the kidney are. Tough guy shook it of and finished the game.
Final Sporting wins one to zero. On to Next one against the fit Abby side. Have to go to church on friday. Maybe just maybe soccer gods will be with us again.

It was indeed a good game. You had some quality chances but were un-lucky not to get one. You keeper made a nice save on the PK. You have a good young side there and it should be a good game vs Abby. I missed the first game when they spanked us 7-0 but I don't think we were prepared. I am predicting it will be a one goal game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0