Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results & Banter September '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ability to get pass all this will take some time. LUFC Connons must be good. There is no response fro their side.
We will be out there for bit more fun and more pain and hurting. Ttocs is rested he should be flying.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who are the LUFC Connons?

There is the Cloverdale Cannons, LUFC Clones, LUFC Sporting, and LUFC Rangers :confused:

also Mr. Base you should note that not all of the teams have posters on TTP

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Johnny I should have looked on three C. Do you know anything about the team.
Are they plder group of guys or a young team.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Johnny I should have looked on three C. Do you know anything about the team.
Are they older group of guys or a young team.Fishing is getting hard on this page. Best luck to all tomorrow and sunday.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sundowners 0-0 North delta. yeah, we pretty much got our arses handed to us by some very skilled, fast young lads. we cleared one off the line. we had 2 shots. they had many. but nothing scary, mostly 30 yard type. we came out flat and they didn't. 70 - 30 possesion for them. not our finest moment thats for sure. Anyone else notice mr. gaul scouting potential call ups from there team?, they need strikers though. they were getting great feeds all day but they couldn't do anything with it. on to next week.

mike17

Mar 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Phoenix 2 miners 1
The game was a ok game for phoenix, the miners have absolutely NO finish lol.
The first 15 minutes they pressed on us and couldnt score just a cluster **** in the 18 pretty much our goalie was away so we played with a back up for us who got hurt in the first 10 minutes and couldnt move his left arm but played threwt he pain and played really well for the lil shots taht did hit the net.We had 1 sub for the whole game thats pretty much why they were all over us all game well seemed ot be all over us.after the 10 minute cluster **** in the 18 i broke down the wing took on there left back and made him look silly for ppl that were on the wing by us would agree absolutely froze him went around him he grabbed me and i passed it off to the center mid who put it in then 10 minutes later we went up 2 nothing from our other center mid who scored a nice goal.. Then in the second half we played D because we didnt have subs.They got a cheap pk at liek the 90th minute to make it 2-1.

mike17

Mar 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
wats his version?? lol they had chacnes counted score we had 2 chances and scored..we played alot of d today because lack of subs..

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault FC 2- Clones 1....Good game by both squads. Both teams controled the play back and forth. We put our first away by kinda a flub goal that caught their keep off guard, hit the post and rolled in. They got one back about 70mins in by a deflection of our defender and dropped to a breakaway for their star striker. We then put em to sleep in the 80th with a beauty header from a cross, no chance for the keeps. Give them credit though they did not stop pushing for a 2nd goal. THings got dicey in 90th, not to sure what happened but our striker who doesnt speak english (FOB) from France had a run in with their keeper. Well their keeper sent a haymaker and punched him in the face and our man went down...Big scuffle and nothing but 2 red cards comming of it. Unfortunate game had to end that way. On to next week

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Connons vs CFC Balkan Wolves was one tough game. Both sides came to play.
Game was close hard cheking game. There was no space on the pitch to try to build a game. Pitch was fast, ball was going hundred miles an hour. Both keepers played a solid game. Both sides head good chances. Refing was OK. Both sides have one or two guys that need to slow down and stay in control. Net result CFC Balkan Wolves walked away with a point and could have won the game. It was only to Connons hard work in the last few minutes to tie the game. Score was Connons 1 CFC Balkan Wolves 1. Cheers on to next one. It will take a real side to move up to Div two. There is four solid sides in this group and maybe five. Any point you drop might kick you in the but.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
wats his version?? lol they had chacnes counted score we had 2 chances and scored..we played alot of d today because lack of subs..

you said it in your own post Mike. we where allover you guys and couldn't finish. #14's goal to make it two zip was a fluke. he even told me he got lucky. our keeper punched it out and he was off his line. #14 chipped him before I was about to run him over lol he was falling backwards when he shot to get out of my way.;) you guys are a really good team Mike and will win more then you lose.

PMPI

Sep 21, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
PM Magpies V. Poco Rockets.
Ref didn't show up. I hope to see some sort of fine towards the ref by the league for this. Both teams showed up 45min before the game, weather was perfect ... BS.

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done to the 8 men of GEU Titans battling hard against Surrey Rovers on Saturday night.

:)

Final score Surrey Rovers 3 GEU Titans 2.

Where were the rest of the Titans ? Shame on you.

:mad:

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done to the 8 men of GEU Titans battling hard against Surrey Rovers on Saturday night.

:)

Final score Surrey Rovers 3 GEU Titans 2.

Where were the rest of the Titans ? Shame on you.

:mad:

Shouldnt it be shame on you? You beat 8 guys 3-2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0