Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results & Banter September '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
That tell you that GEU Titans have big big hart and lot of pride. 8 V 11 and you lose 3 to 2 that is dam good. Well done Titans.

Frank

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chelsea4life said:
Vault FC 2- Clones 1....Good game by both squads. Both teams controled the play back and forth. We put our first away by kinda a flub goal that caught their keep off guard, hit the post and rolled in. They got one back about 70mins in by a deflection of our defender and dropped to a breakaway for their star striker. We then put em to sleep in the 80th with a beauty header from a cross, no chance for the keeps. Give them credit though they did not stop pushing for a 2nd goal. THings got dicey in 90th, not to sure what happened but our striker who doesnt speak english (FOB) from France had a run in with their keeper. Well their keeper sent a haymaker and punched him in the face and our man went down...Big scuffle and nothing but 2 red cards comming of it. Unfortunate game had to end that way.

The keeper says your striker grabbed him by the throat after he got checked on his partial breakaway.I was the closest and did not see the throat grab or haymaker.All i saw was our keeper tossing him to the ground after he was run into.Nice to see that no meathead from either team took it to the next level and calm prevailed for the remainder of the match which was hard fought and really quite clean.CFL are you the keeper?

mike17

Mar 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
you said it in your own post Mike. we where allover you guys and couldn't finish. #14's goal to make it two zip was a fluke. he even told me he got lucky. our keeper punched it out and he was off his line. #14 chipped him before I was about to run him over lol he was falling backwards when he shot to get out of my way.;) you guys are a really good team Mike and will win more then you lose.

i know u guys were all over us lol we were playing defense alot as u could tell our keeper was messed up and we had one sub and i know about the second goal i was right there justin dropped it rite to me i shot it went off him bak up in the air he went ot punch it i jumped headed it jsut enough to 14 and he put it in after i pretty much blew a lung yelling him to SHOOTTTT haha.

yeah were a decent squad need more then 1 sub tho.. lol

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
CFL are you the keeper?
Ya mate. I feel bad, our guy doesnt speek a lick of english, so I dont know what really all went down, or what the penalties will be. Like u said Im glad no one went overboard and no brawl ensued. The thing is tho JB didnt see any of the stuff that went down, I dont think he saw the punch or our player grab ur keeper, but its shitty that had to go down, a good game until then!
Anyone have any word on what Guilford plays like or what kinda team they are?

Big Mama

Sep 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
N.D. Sundowners 5-1 Lufc rangers. We want to say we dominated but it's hard to take the piss about team that ran all day and only had 1 sub. they had there chances. we could of had a few more but all in all a good result. Sundowners has yet to allow the other team to score this year, the 2 goals were both own goals. on to next week.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sundowners 5-1 Rangers. good result for the lads today. keep your heads up rangers you ran a good game just ran out of steam. on to the pylons.

Frank

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clones 4 Rovers 0
Two of the Rovers got tossed about 30 minutes into the match.They hadn't been out of their own half at that point ,the outcome was never in doubt.we put strikers on D and so on to keep it respectable.they ran hard and kept on working in a tough situation

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Sporting vs CFC Balkan Wolves was a cracker of a game. Fitst half both sides played a long ball chase game. Second half Wolves woke up and started passing game with pace. Against the game flow Sporting forward gots the ball defender on that side was up the field on a attack.Sporing scores a nice low shot goal. Wolves again were on a attack trying to tie the game up. Again on a long ball Sporting forward drags two guys on and draws the penalty shot. Wolves keeper read the shot and made the save. Wolves were mad after that one. They pored it on only soccer luck kept the score at one to zero for sporting. Wolves head five very close chances to score the goal including a rifle of a shot by niber 8 from wolves it hit the croos bar. Wolves keeper got nailed by a Sporting forward in the kidney are. Tough guy shook it of and finished the game.
Final Sporting wins one to zero. On to Next one against the fit Abby side. Have to go to church on friday. Maybe just maybe soccer gods will be with us again.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like the GEU Phoenix and Poco Pacific are tops in 2a and they play this weekend at SRT playing for first place early in the season. should be a great game.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like the GEU Phoenix and Poco Pacific are tops in 2a and they play this weekend at SRT playing for first place early in the season. should be a great game.

You have to call them the PoCo Sandbaggers now. Poor form not moving up to Div 2.

SurreyStormShutDown

May 1, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey Storm 2 - Cloverdale FC 1. Storm controlled the first half with a barrage of shots that went wide, hit defenders or keeper making nice saves. They went up 1-0 on a thru ball that caught us on our heels. We came back with a beautiful M.McElroy free kick outside of the 18 that curved in nicely to catch the top corner. No chance for the keeper. Second half we put it away when our keep drop kicked to our forward, Tommy, that ran through 2 defenders on his way from half to net one. Over our cheering, CFC Coach "You let that guy beat you?!?!". Cloverdale then proceeded to pound wave after wave of attack and controlled the remaining minutes but we stood solid.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
From what I have seen so far indicates that the rest of the season it is going to be dog fight to see who is going to be at the top of C. Abbi is srong now but rest of us will get there with pace also. It take four to five games. Our next game against ABBI will be for darn big points. Sporting is older side with good counter attacking. I am not sure what the other two groups are. If they are as good as our group. Look out come cup time.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey LUFC Clones, did you beat SFC Chaos 2-0 or 5-0 in week 1? There are two different scores posted on the table and the schedule. Also which team was tougher for you guys, Vault FC or SFC Chaos? Chaos were a solid Div.2 team maybe higher.

mike17

Mar 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

haha its always a good game vs them either its a GOOD game or ur in for alot of argueing and team stand offs haha...ever since that one game where shite went awall there goalie flipping threwing a water bottle intoo our bench from his net and him pullin the net down...lil temper tantram from a 30 plus year old lol... dont knwo if hes still there goalie lol but yeah.

well should be a good game non of the less hopefully us phoenix have all our palyers out and I think its at ALbion not srt

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault FC or SFC Chaos? Chaos were a solid Div.2 team maybe higher.
I hope it would be us, considering we beat them 2-1 and Clones beat Chaos 5-0 i think??? Any word on what kinda team the Chaos are?

Frank

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
SFC CHAOS

I think the name says it all.By far the Vault is the toughest I have seen from a defenders point of view as there were somewhat organised in their attack.Chaos was just that chaos

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe the Chaos are the also rans that were 'cut' following the SFC Strikers and Peg Rangers merger...

That and the guys that didn't want to train...

would explain the chaotic performances ;)

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe the Chaos are the also rans that were 'cut' following the SFC Strikers and Peg Rangers merger...

That and the guys that didn't want to train...

would explain the chaotic performances
Thanks for the help Johnny.... They did tie BC United though who I am guessing are supposed to be #1???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0