Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Division 2] Pre-Season Banter ~ Aug. '05

Status
Not open for further replies.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell said:
walls one little tid bit..if someone is asked to join another team they have two options yea and no..so its not like we scout cause the people could say no right????or am i way off....
tit for tat...... just cause your in vermillion right now doesn't give you the exclusive right to trash me pal!! now leave it alone b4 i attach your email to me from two weeks back.........you know, the one that says at this point you have NO affilition to ANY team!!!!!
all you guys are my boys(on a personal level) but when it comes to footy........you're wankers!!!!
look out EPL... here comes the North Delta Frankfurters Club......and i'm done on this topic!!!!
......lets see what transpires..........IN! ;)

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
now leave it alone b4 i attach your email to me from two weeks back.........you know, the one that says at this point you have NO affilition to ANY team!!!!!

Good job you never gave away the contents of the email. You must have missed "blackmail" class back in grade three in Surrey.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
tit for tat...... just cause your in vermillion right now doesn't give you the exclusive right to trash me pal!! now leave it alone b4 i attach your email to me from two weeks back.........you know, the one that says at this point you have NO affilition to ANY team!!!!!
all you guys are my boys(on a personal level) but when it comes to footy........you're wankers!!!!
look out EPL... here comes the North Delta Frankfurters Club......and i'm done on this topic!!!!
......lets see what transpires..........IN! ;)

i actually read that email, it just makes you realize how much of a bullshiter dopeashell really is. I don't think anybody lies quite as well as that guy. he has no affilitation to either team okay bud play mr. innocent as usual. I don't know why you are so jelous walls.. probably because you want to leave the moose for NDFC too. WE will always have a spot on the bench for you.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
too many wieners on that bench....plus, i actually enjoy PLAYING soccer, not just watching and boasting to chicks that i PLAY div one!!!(not a shot at you)
on another note.....when do you guys take on the PAU nation???
ps-even though the email was sent to me exclusively, i don't doubt bill walton would turn around and send it right to you as well.
find a friend out there care kit reciever!!

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell said:
and UTAH..who are you?dont post the same thing that another guy posted a few post earlier..well done Mr Brilliant...out

Don't worry Utah, the lifers here in the Div 2 forum just don't take kindly to new blood...

on a soccer note...

Sounds like lots of changes on the D2 front here. Anyone have any idea when the divisional alignment is released?

PS: If this was just posted a few posts earlier you will to excuse me, I got tired of reading it all.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here are the 29 teams in div 2....don't look at what divisons clubs are in because they are going to switch

I like how the GEU Titans are still in div 2 and only got 1 point last year but Peace Arch is gone and they had 10 points.

Div 2A Abbotsford S.C.
Div 2A Aldergrove Undivided
Div 2B Aldergrove United
Div 2C Coquitlam City Arsenal
Div 2B Columbia Bearcats
Div 2C Delta Metro United
Div 2C DFC Celtic
DFC Coachman
GEU Rams
Div 2B GEU Tigers
Div 2A GEU Titans
Div 2C GEU Wolves
Div 2C Langley United Dynamo
Div 2B LUFCA Clones
LUFC A
Div 2B North Coquitlam United
Div 2A North Coquitlam United FC Hades
North Delta Players
North Delta United
Div 2A North Delta Titans
Div 2C PoCo City Athletic
Div 2B PoCo City United
Port Moody Gunners
Div 2C Port Moody
SFC Bullets
Div 2B SFC Stars
Div 2B Surrey Coyotes SC
Div 2A Tsawwassen Royals
Div 2A White Rock United -

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would look for DFC Coachmen (formerly Rovers) and DFC Celtics to win 2 out of 3 divisions with over 12 FVSL and VMSL premier signings between the two teams.

JTL ;)

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey wallie perhaps i should attach the phone conversation that we had about some people then as well, just to make it an even playing field...although after trashing people on here and then getting called out for it you sure picked up that shite and put it back in your mouth pretty fast huh?i thought it was pretty funny... im not gonna mention names but you already know....the feud is back...hahahahahahahahahaha...out

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jack The Lad said:
I would look for DFC Coachmen (formerly Rovers) and DFC Celtics to win 2 out of 3 divisions with over 12 FVSL and VMSL premier signings between the two teams.

JTL ;)
am i mistaken, or don't you have to win the division to get promoted??(rovers)??? if not then what the fcuk is the point in finishing first.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
do-me-favour-and-shut-the-hell-up said:
hey wallie perhaps i should attach the phone conversation that we had about some people then as well, just to make it an even playing field...although after trashing people on here and then getting called out for it you sure picked up that shite and put it back in your mouth pretty fast huh?i thought it was pretty funny... im not gonna mention names but you already know....the feud is back...hahahahahahahahahaha...out

i know you had to travel 40 miles out of town to make that phone call so i'm pretty sure you were lacking the technology to record it, but if you did feel free to attatch a sound bite to your next post cause i know its within your means to do so ;) .
guess who called me for players on saturday for their x-game on sunday..........hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
what was the score anyways???
peace out dopeness!!

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
am i mistaken, or don't you have to win the division to get promoted??(rovers)??? if not then what the fcuk is the point in finishing first.

Walls,

The first and second place teams get promoted from Div. 3. So I guess the reason to finish 1st is to win $200 instead of $100 for second.

JTL

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
i know you had to travel 40 miles out of town to make that phone call so i'm pretty sure you were lacking the technology to record it, but if you did feel free to attatch a sound bite to your next post cause i know its within your means to do so ;) .
guess who called me for players on saturday for their x-game on sunday..........hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
what was the score anyways???
peace out dopeness!!
f*ck youve one uped me again...d*ck...i thought maybe you were unable to write with one hand its very difficult huh?..whats that all about..let me know..yea this blooming town doesnt even have dvd still on bata can you send me one or two...the sound byte is on its way....score was 2-2...but yea...you know where to find all the readouts for the divisions or have they not made them yet...whens the season start..whats you home time bud? now thats a question session....buy the way i miss a good ol fassion session..HELP!!!!!...out

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So painful on the eyes...so very, very painful.

JTL: who has signed down? A bunch of Langley guys have stepped down too to help the promotion cause, too. Should be like old times, just slower.

You'll be pleased to learn, Jack, that we have the Saturday night specials on Langley turf for you this winter.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Sugar and spice, Sub.

? My comment was not meant as an insult... not sure I understand your reply but anyhow...

Hey, at least you are genuinely giving langley a chance at earning a D1 spot back, unlike my guys who shat the bed vs. shite teams. I think you guys will give her a good run...It might also help if we are lucky with the divisional draw.

Thick.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sugar and spice, and eveything nice, that's what my comments are made of (i.e.: politically correct). ;)

Good run depends on a lot, but the ingredients are there. I will say this: anyone who thinks it will be a walk on our side will need a wake-up call quickly. First thing that needs to go are losing habits.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walls our favourite Hockey team will be playing Div2 this year so all the stuff you had to say about them in the seven on seven stuff could make for a WWE match when you guys play them........wait I forgot who I was talking about no on that team can afford a computer in fact they probably don't even have cable T.V. in there trailer park :D :D :D

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would like to see the team formerly known as "North Delta National Bank United" in a group that looks like:

-ND United
-ND Titans
-ND Players
-SFC Bullets
-SFC Stars
-DFC Rovers
-DFC Celtic
-GEU Rams
-Tsawwasen Royals

That would make for quite an interesting year eh, Walls-Mart! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.