Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Division 2] Pre-Season Banter ~ Aug. '05

Status
Not open for further replies.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i would embrace a draw like that with arms open wide enough to wrap around you hot dog wieners!!!! the best match(s) i've had in years has been against pewdney and i think the same result will pursue. players, may not have a team this year. titans, may go to CAP. stars, the fvsl will not allow us in the same side(for health reasons...lol!!!). t-towns a team i love playing. bullets, lets just say they're so far out of our league that they shouldn't be in it!! and the rams, well i think we owe it to them to show what our real team looks like.
......all signed but one~
ps-acid, ringer was off last night, but i assume you wanted a run.........and fcukin hell we did!!!

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
LSD said:
I would like to see the team formerly known as "North Delta National Bank United" in a group that looks like:

-ND United
-ND Titans
-ND Players
-SFC Bullets
-SFC Stars
-DFC Rovers
-DFC Celtic
-GEU Rams
-Tsawwasen Royals

That would make for quite an interesting year eh, Walls-Mart! :D

T-Town would be fun to play because this time they would have to drive to Butt fcuk nowhere and we don't mind the drive out there even if we have to stop for gas twice ;) enjoy the games we play them because of the quality side they have (even though we have never beat them) Celtic would be good as well since we beat them in the cup two years ago and Guru is still upset :eek: ND United well Walls you guys have come out on the wrong side of the score in the summer but I don't think that would be the same in the winter our games have always been good and plus you can get me those beers you owe me :D as for the Bullets don't realy want to play Hockey anymore

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This just in.... just talked to Sheep and he will miss most of the season due to having surgery on the old foot. Not sure what this will do to the Mighty Tigers but atleast women and children should be safer for a while.

Bluenose

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LSD said:
-ND United
-ND Titans
-ND Players
-SFC Bullets
-SFC Stars
-DFC Rovers
-DFC Celtic
-GEU Rams
-Tsawwasen Royals

With a draw like that, div3 could be a strong possibility. The players may not have a team and I hope we do not pick up a few of their players. United would be interesting as always if they have improved. I can't remember either surrey team beyond them having a dislike for united. Rovers claim to have new players as do Celtic so we will have to approach them with respect. The rams, no idea, never seen them before. And Tsawwassen owes us for last year.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
girth said:
This just in.... just talked to Sheep and he will miss most of the season due to having surgery on the old foot. Not sure what this will do to the Mighty Tigers but atleast women and children should be safer for a while.
the voice of whinnie the pooh's tigger past away............. story time is over in two weeks ;)

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
ND United well Walls you guys have come out on the wrong side of the score in the summer but I don't think that would be the same in the winter our games have always been good and plus you can get me those beers you owe me :D
i thought you wanted STRONGBOW!!! :p

NUTTER#13

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bluenose said:
Rovers claim to have new players as do Celtic so we will have to approach them with respect.

I can gladly confirm that we, DFC Coachmen, have some new top quality signings.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
How are the 2 Poco City teams looking this year with all the defections from the Premier program? Did anyone get called up? Any new signings to report?

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
As far as Poco is concerned the influx of U-21 players made up the bulk of replacements for the cat/premier. United will be returning with basically the same team that only lost one game last year. Athletics had more turn around with 2 players going up, two guys broke thier legs in the off-season and are gone, and 3 guys moved away. At least we replaced these guys with what I think are better players(except for you Brad we'll miss you :)). Look for United to be strong, and Athletic is a question mark, hopefully we'll be better than last year.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
United should remain a contender, as long as they get ride of that chuckling dwarf that plays on the back line!!!! :p

Good luck this season Canuckboy, and by the way...congratulations on the new addition to the family!

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LSD said:
I would like to see the team formerly known as "North Delta National Bank United"

I don't know about "formely known". If they are thinking of changing it to just North Delta United, it aint going to happen as they are not part of our group or club. :confused:

Cheers

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why don't people just get away from the whole "United" name. Everyone is a United.
Delta United
PAU
I think it's Langley United.
GEU (no more ultra)
Surrey United
Sikh United
Poco City United??

c'mon now walls, come up with something creative.
How bout N.D.F.C. b

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
LION said:
Why don't people just get away from the whole "United" name. Everyone is a United.
Delta United
PAU
I think it's Langley United.
GEU (no more ultra)
Surrey United
Sikh United
Poco City United??

c'mon now walls, come up with something creative.
How bout N.D.F.C. b
i've heard talk of F.C. actually changing their name to that since taking on their newest aquisiton :D .why do people care. its a just a name. one that NORTH delta teams have used for longer than i can remember......maybe we should call ourselves the coachmen or krunk'd :rolleyes: .
and crafty on-knee-sucking-cack........when you show me and all the other teams in the world that use that name i'm sure everyone will gladly change their names.........would the fish-&-chippers make you happy :D

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
titans, may go to CAP.
The Titans may go to CAT? That would be a surprise, but I think it would be a big step forward for our club to finally have an actual CAT team. Have you heard anything about this Bluenose?

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
crafty cokcney said:
I don't know about "formely known". If they are thinking of changing it to just North Delta United, it aint going to happen as they are not part of our group or club. :confused:

Cheers
Last time I checked, Peace Arch and Golden Ears weren't apart of your club, but they're name is United... what is your point? :confused:

Unless your dumbass can't distinguish the difference between "Delta Metro" and "North Delta".

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
i've heard talk of F.C. actually changing their name to that since taking on their newest aquisiton :D .why do people care. its a just a name. one that NORTH delta teams have used for longer than i can remember......maybe we should call ourselves the coachmen or krunk'd :rolleyes: .
and crafty on-knee-sucking-cack........when you show me and all the other teams in the world that use that name i'm sure everyone will gladly change their names.........would the fish-&-chippers make you happy :D

hey last team who changed their name to NDFC started a revolution..won many games got to may finals of cups went to provincials twice might not be such a bad idea may bring you some luck..and if it doesnt bring you luck at least your name will be cool...and im wondering this why dont you change your name to that we are the same club might as well have the same name...for real... no jokes or disses ment here so dont try to think up a come back cause i got no malace here......but im sure youll find some if i know you.....and i do......di*k

and craft cockney...this just in light'in up your not playing in england or anything..a name is a name nobody has the rights to a certin word in the english language...holy f**k take a big relax pill and call it a day..actually in your case call it a career....your life is deprived of the important things if all your worried about is a team putting UNITED on the end of it....wow...intresting characters here thats for sure...but im sure im one of them....out

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
our club name should be ndfc with a team name after that. such as ndfc titans, ndfc united, ndfc players, ndfc we think we play in the epl.............

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:

The Coachmen is a pub in Pittmeadows, it was one time owned by some Britt's Top Pub, you should call your team the N.D.U. Bastards in Black :D :D :D

on another note we played the GEU Cat team last night and lost 3-0 :( but the sad thing was we had three great chances but shite the bed :rolleyes:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also the GEU Miners are named after a Pub "the Billy Miner" but we didn't name our selves after our pub "the Witch" not that anyone cares but we got our name from Derby County Rams F.C. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0