Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL MASTERS DIV 2

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hahaha.. that is a good laugh. Love it when the pot calls the kettle!! It was NDU doing the yapping after a few ugly tackles gave us a free kick outside their box. Anything coming from us was just fun banter to pick on the whiners you had on the back line crying like 10 err 50 year olds.. But you are right, most of you should be in the over 40's or 50's.. can't run in this league or even have the skill to make up for it. But hey you can always blame it on not having the right players out. I will make sure we do the same if we end up on the wrong side of a result!

As for the drinking, we had a full change room and emptied our beer cooler and then moved on to our buddies shop up the road for a few more and when we left there weren't any of your vehicles in the parking lot. So hey you might as well be delusional about everything that happened that night instead of just parts right?? :rolleyes:

If you guys win what? a game?? haha.. best of luck there, unless you are right and you were missing some guys that can play this game you may not see any more wins unless Whiterock is in town and you might pull out a tie then!! :bronco::bronco:

I agree with you on one thing, the ref was great and nice to see as most are the opposite! :cool:

I hope you had light beer for your keeper...

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
lol wow lots of action on this thread! Funny, i was playing up front in the north delta-poco game and I didn't really see any excessive yapping or even animosity. But damn I looked good on the replay. redwoods did you see my goal? It's even better in high-def.

on a serious note, it was a fairly clean enjoyable game. Delta's keeper was very good, and we had the best referee since I was in u-14 silver B.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only thing I'm liking about these upstart PoCo lads is their name...

How dare you talk to my NDU Alumni like that.

Screw you Leaner - You washed up never has been.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 - 1 was not indicative of the piss taking on the pitch. Maybe if SS lived up to his name it would have been 10 but you can't finish every 4th chance, can ya:cool:

A lot of commenting from a group of guys that normally play the game the right way and get on with it. Maybe they need that Stabilizing Force (RF) in their lineup.......Stable defined as...

Stable
adj
1. steady in position or balance; firm (well maybe not so FIRM)

On to Temple, maybe WB would like a little wager!

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
AT, my retorts to your post are below but have to say you really SPICED up this thread, maybe that was your intention because otherwise you need to quickly pull your heed out of your arse !

I guess that is the tough part when you get beat by guys that can run but have no class and really are shite as players and yap.

that is ripe calling us "shite", as stated earlier, if it wasn't for your goalie, it could have been 5 or 6 to 1. Unless you have 5 cracking players that didn't make it out to your game you shouldn't be calling anyone shite.

The re match should be a lot of fun!

no predictions on the re-match but if you field the same team as you did last week there will be only one of us having any fun; those shite footballers from Poco !

By the way, tough draw in the Cup but good for you not losing too badly. Am guessing you had all your GOOD players out.

Take care and see you Dec 7th.

cheers, mackers.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
here are the fixtures and my guesses for this upcoming weekend:

Guildford Caps 0 - 2 S. Surrey Bullets
Temple 1 - 2 Poco NSR
Heat 1 - 3 Coastal Rangers
White Rock 1 - 4 Coastal Vintage
NDU 1 - 3 Shooting Stars

anyone else ?

cheers, mackers.

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK, as I've got such a good track record with this so far, here goes....

Guildford Caps 2 - 1 S. Surrey Bullets Seems to be SS are having a hard time of it at present, so I'm going for the home side

Temple 1 - 3 Poco NSR I'll go for the guys on the other side of the river - they seem to travel pretty well
Heat 1 - 5 Coastal Rangers Away win and pretty convincing
White Rock 1 - 6 Coastal Vintage Just can't see anything other than a walkover in this one
NDU 3 - 3 Shooting Stars I think a lot of goals and a lot of subs.

Cheers

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only score that matters...NDU bounce back with a 3-1 win over Shooting Star-less!! MPherewecome!

I say that happens only if the Stars are missing some guys. we have played both teams and from what we've seen and all things being equal; both teams have all their players, I don't see how NDU can keep up or match their talent.

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
is kicking ass in Master's Div 2 the same as being the tallest kid on the midget basketball team??

Not sure...but are they kids or midgets?? Or Kid midgets??

Or should the return question to you be, is getting your ass kicked the same as being the shortest "kid midget" on the basketball team??

gladtohearnsrhasupsetndusomuch:p

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure...but are they kids or midgets?? Or Kid midgets??

Or should the return question to you be, is getting your ass kicked the same as being the shortest "kid midget" on the basketball team??

gladtohearnsrhasupsetndusomuch:p

3-1 is an ass kicking??? Really redwood dick you need to sort yourself out this is a beer league that is it... Maybe you will get a medal if you win the league! There is a first time for everything

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bullets over the caps in a ass kicking 3-1
Poco in kind of a ass kicking 2-1 over temple
Coastal Rangers in a real ass kicking 4-0
Vintage ( you pick a number) - White Rock ( the only team NDU will beat) 0
NDU 2- Stars 0 ( Not a ass kicking but a good way to get back on the winning ways) Game to played on a small grass pitch so the 50 years olds on NDU should be able to keep up

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-1 is an ass kicking??? Really redwood dick you need to sort yourself out this is a beer league that is it... Maybe you will get a medal if you win the league! There is a first time for everything

Sort myself out??? Finally you and your lot have figured it out...it is a beer league with guys having fun!!! Congrats, now pass that along to Acid Tongue for his next post where he goes on a rant to make himself feel better. Though this is TTP and he at least understands the concept!
Also, love that you managed to insult me twice in your post as you say "to sort me out" Well Done!!

Good luck this weekend

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0