Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL MASTERS DIV 2

CASTROYCHE

Oct 25, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed It was really cold and a tough game to be on the sidelines it was hard to keep the beer cold while being so close to the heaters. NSR played a solid game both goalie's made key saves i was hoping for a for some more urgency in the pace but after goal 2 & 3 which were minutes apart players were just going through the motions!!!! NSR is a good host in informing teams of the multiple Roads Blocks good luck the rest of the way everyone!!

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Will make for a good game on Friday !

Yeah, looking forward to it.

You should still be in good shape to keep 2nd place no matter the result, but we'll try to pretend it means something (and get more than 11 players out this time!).

Hopefully we can string a couple of passes together unlike this week - we were brutal and the Caps kept pushing all the way. They probably dominated from a possession stand-point. They're just not dangerous at all up front and as Long Ball said, we've got a couple of guys that just finish their chances, so that was the story of the game.

How'd your No.1 scorer make out - did he get all 5?

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, looking forward to it.

You should still be in good shape to keep 2nd place no matter the result, but we'll try to pretend it means something (and get more than 11 players out this time!).

Hopefully we can string a couple of passes together unlike this week - we were brutal and the Caps kept pushing all the way. They probably dominated from a possession stand-point. They're just not dangerous at all up front and as Long Ball said, we've got a couple of guys that just finish their chances, so that was the story of the game.

How'd your No.1 scorer make out - did he get all 5?

He got 2 last night...it was pretty spread out and all in all it was a good effort. Bullets are a decent team and work hard, TI you will be happy to know that after our 3rd goal the "sideline cheerleader" for the bullets went very quiet. Made for a much nicer finish to the match.

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
He got 2 last night...it was pretty spread out and all in all it was a good effort. Bullets are a decent team and work hard, TI you will be happy to know that after our 3rd goal the "sideline cheerleader" for the bullets went very quiet. Made for a much nicer finish to the match.

Nice one! They're still not so much of a "second half team" then? That's all we heard from the cheerleader throughout our game - it didn't work out so well for them that time either.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice one! They're still not so much of a "second half team" then? That's all we heard from the cheerleader throughout our game - it didn't work out so well for them that time either.

As Redwoods said, the pom pom guy was quiet Friday night thanks to our early goals and yes T.I., I think he needs to re-think his "2nd half team" comments, they are the exact opposite, or at least were on Friday.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
so the Stars won again, good for them :(

here are the fixtures this week and my guesses:

Coastal Rangers 1 - 3 NSR sorry TI, we need this win to put pressure on the Stars who will need to win outright to finish first
NDU 1 - 2 Caps i think the Caps will avenge their 5 - 2 loss to NDU earlier this year.
Temple 2 - 2 White Rock this one is a pick 'em IMO
Bullets 1 - 4 Stars the ole' Don Taylor move, bet against your team, you win either way....hope i am wrong !
Heat 0 - 3 Vintage Vintage should have no problem here

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd love to agree with you Mackers, but I won't at least for the first game....
CFC Rangers 3-1 NSR. You know you don't have to win - I can't see Stars losing any games, so you might as well throw this one. MOTW
NDU 0-2 Caps. I see this the same way. NDU seem to be collapsing (no wins in the last 6) and Caps can make any game a tough one.
Temple 4-4 White Rock. No defence either way.
Bullets 3-4 Stars. See a high scoring game here, but Stars just to take it, much to NSR's chagrin.
Heat 0-3 Vintage. Agree with this one, can't see any other result.

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last game of our league campaign tomorrow night #easywin
Gotta stir things up prior to kick-off:mean:...been no chirping on here for ages. TTP FFS

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd love to agree with you Mackers, but I won't at least for the first game....
CFC Rangers 3-1 NSR. You know you don't have to win - I can't see Stars losing any games, so you might as well throw this one. MOTW
NDU 0-2 Caps. I see this the same way. NDU seem to be collapsing (no wins in the last 6) and Caps can make any game a tough one.
Temple 4-4 White Rock. No defence either way.
Bullets 3-4 Stars. See a high scoring game here, but Stars just to take it, much to NSR's chagrin.
Heat 0-3 Vintage. Agree with this one, can't see any other result.

cfc 1 - 3 nsr NSR - Pressure is on boys, lets see a result
ndu 3 - 2 cap NDU - Who is gonna be the guest appearance in net ???
tep 1 - 2 wru WRU - Fit to be tied, edge goes too WRU
bul 3 - 3 str No-comment. It may be read as a racist remark ???
het 0 - 4 vin Vintage win with numbers.

Good look and health too all !!!

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last game of our league campaign tomorrow night #easywin
Gotta stir things up prior to kick-off:mean:...been no chirping on here for ages. TTP FFS

I like the optimism, misguided optimism, but optimism nonetheless. Another interesting tidbit is the race for Golden Boot honours, our lad has 1 up on Mr. Mackintosh. Will be tough for Al to catch up, overtake and hold on as we have another game against Temple. The one possible advantage Al has is our make-up game next week is against Temple, they may not want to play that game. Not surprisingly my money is on our striker seeing as how we shut down Mackintosh the last time we met you guys but we'll see in a few hours !

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like the optimism, misguided optimism, but optimism nonetheless. Another interesting tidbit is the race for Golden Boot honours, our lad has 1 up on Mr. Mackintosh. Will be tough for Al to catch up, overtake and hold on as we have another game against Temple. The one possible advantage Al has is our make-up game next week is against Temple, they may not want to play that game. Not surprisingly my money is on our striker seeing as how we shut down Mackintosh the last time we met you guys but we'll see in a few hours !

Yeah, it will be tough as I actually think Monsieur Mullen is a couple ahead after last week's game.
As for the optimism, well that only comes with the knowledge of our secret game plan, home field advantage and the fact that we may actually have 12 or 13 guys out this time, so our subs bench will be stacked! By the way, I attach a link to our field to help you get there on time SouthSurreyAthleticPark

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts