Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - November 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSLU

Sep 22, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley 1- Poco 0
Decent showing by us tonight; although we made the scoreline tell otherwise. Typical Langley game, lots of hard work, but not a lot of goals. We scored 15 mins in the match, Roxy with a great cross that met my foot just outside the six yard box. Poco had lots of legs tonight but couldn't really put forth a quality attempt at goal. We did have our chances in the match, but couldn't capitalize on them (which seems to be a frequent trend here) But a good match overall. On to PAU next week at home.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jesus,
i haven't been on here in a while, and now that Chilli gets going on an undefeated streak, everyone from out there wants to post.
Should we change this thread to the November Chilliwack Results and Team Banter thread?

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
0-0 div twodney and chwk. first point taken from chwk. not a very good game with no flow at all, thanks in large part to the man in the middle, the infamous PHIL. how do refs like that get prem games, I still wonder. SHOCKING

jbeck

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
No piss-take. 0-0 final. Lots of chances for us, no finish. Very disappointing result, not much else to say...

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
holly shyt!
0-0.
upset of the year...even if it was a tie!
rex, we know you're itching to get back on here, this is your chance to speak uninterrupted.
a little respect for the man if you all will.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BSLU said:
Langley 1- Poco 0
Decent showing by us tonight; although we made the scoreline tell otherwise. Typical Langley game, lots of hard work, but not a lot of goals. We scored 15 mins in the match, Roxy with a great cross that met my foot just outside the six yard box. Poco had lots of legs tonight but couldn't really put forth a quality attempt at goal. We did have our chances in the match, but couldn't capitalize on them (which seems to be a frequent trend here) But a good match overall. On to PAU next week at home.

Lets see, 8:30 kickoff , 8:45 bslu scores,10:15 game ends,approx time of drive to langley from poco, 45 min. 11:15 bslu is telling us he scored the winner. U couldnt wait could you.
Neither team looked any good, thats expected of poco as they are rebuilding but not from one of the top teams in the league. Very average performance.
There should be a new thread designated to the but plug of the week [wanker, jerk off, etc.} my vote goes to the langley coach? player?
that had the balls to mouth off after what appeared to be a serious head injury. Quick word to the asshole , when someone is on the ground making unnatural sounds and is injured, it is not the time to beek off about what happened earlier and why it was ok for the goalie to go through someone. It wasnt intentional but he did nothing to avoid it.It I guess it easy to talk tough from the sidelines. " Poco couldnt really put forth a quality attempt on net" ?? I guess you were to busy thinking how you were going to modestly post your goal, that you forgot about the cross bar poco hit and maybe 1 or 2 others.
I was one of the few unlucky ones to take in chilli vs dfc, game, I wanted to see the chilli machine in action and was quite dissapointed on the game overall. DFC is full credit for the tie and had a couple of opportunities to win the game.
Finally , does anyone want grey cup tickets....??

BSLU

Sep 22, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
OOOooo Cranky are we??? I'm sorry if I go to bed a lil early. But good police work on the timeline story. You'll get there one day! Keep shooting for your dreams!
The only reason bitching occured when the poco player got injured, was because one of poco players said that it was a dirty tackle; Perhaps poco should have directed their attention towards the injured player knocked out and concussed instead of bitching; after all, it is just a game. And he is rather tough from the sidelines just as you are while you type with one hand on the keyboard... Are you done yet?
I'll let you have your own ideas about what a "quality attempt" is; but is we out-chanced them greatly IMO.
But all the best down there at the bottom, don't hurt your neck looking up!

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU 3- Storm 1

We came out flat, they got a P.K. on a miscommunication between our defender and goalie... keeper took their guy down. We woke up and took it to them for the rest of the match.

Peace out

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BSLU said:
You'll get there one day! Keep shooting for your dreams!
after all, it is just a game. And he is rather tough from the sidelines just as you are while you type with one hand on the keyboard... Are you done yet?

But all the best down there at the bottom, don't hurt your neck looking up!
I don't think Osama has anything to do with Poco anymore. After many years as a player and then many more as a coach, i believe he has moved on. BSLU you couldn't lace his boots. I can stand lads like you who have no idea what happened before your day in the sun. Osama has won many Premier championships and cups. osama may be a hasbeen, you my friend are a never will be. I wonder if you even got your shoes off or had a pint before you got to your keyboard and wanked on about your game winner :rolleyes: I'm pretty sure ya didn't have a pint i hear thats frowned upon by the choir boys. :eek:

BSLU

Sep 22, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
cainy said:
I don't think Osama has anything to do with Poco anymore. After many years as a player and then many more as a coach, i believe he has moved on. BSLU you couldn't lace his boots. I can stand lads like you who have no idea what happened before your day in the sun. Osama has won many Premier championships and cups. osama may be a hasbeen, you my friend are a never will be. I wonder if you even got your shoes off or had a pint before you got to your keyboard and wanked on about your game winner :rolleyes: I'm pretty sure ya didn't have a pint i hear thats frowned upon by the choir boys. :eek:
Ohh thats cold piss; "so you can stand me"; (*check your spelling*) and I"m a "never will be" haha. And of course I couldn't lace his boots because by the sounds of it; with his age he probaby uses Velcro: he should be just fine. And I will have it known that always stay after to have a pint with the boys. I've done my history checks of what happened before my time; and apparently it was a glorious league. With superstars like you on everyteam, who would be constantly turning down offers from teams like mine to come play for them. I guess times are changing, but you don't worry bout me, cause i'm a never will be.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BSLU, last time i checked a crossbar is a quality chance on net.
Unless of course you were shooting on our own keeper.

nukes

Feb 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back to my ealier question....from last year. Does a shot on your own net count as a shot on goal, and if you score, do you get a point on the stats sheet? Just wondering because I could be leading this league.
PS, as old fart, does anyone know if you can get velcro soccer boots, fcuk that would solve a lot of my problems
BSLU...you are a CNUT, or should I say, you are a KNVB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0