Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter November 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
it was $50 bucks a team $500. If I put more in,, it would be more than Soccer Express and we would have to change the name to the Ghouse Cup. LOL
I'm really not sure which games they were as I didn't make notes or keep copies. I just handed all info In at gametimes. Again I've been doing this the entire time ACBC has been in the league. There is NO place that shows you what is right or what is the wrong way to fill out the gamesheets so how can you punish teams for filling it out wrong. It's stupid and nothing will change so I'm kinds sick of talking about it.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ghouse...I don't think it is a done deal. We have appealled (3 weeks or so ago now), and were advised at the time that the league was going to review all these decisions, and there was a chance the league could re-instate the points. We have not yet been formally advised as to the final outcome.

Again, for you and JC, I'd strongly recommend filing a former appeal w/ the FVSL first, and BC Soccer is you wish (we've chosen not to). Then, the next chance to meet- if this hasn't been resolved by then- the clubs need to voice their opinions very strongly.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It sounds to me like ACBC has been cheating for a few years now. They won Div 1 illegally last year then too. Didn't they get booted from the cup a few years ago for cheating? Leopards and spots, I forget how it goes but it sounds like ACBC should go back to Div 2, not sure they ever won Div 2 anyway.

The Phantom

Oct 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, Dude of course you guys won't go to BC soccer as well. One of your own is on the board as a director.
Every team that has been deducted these points should apply for a hearing at BC soccer as well. You know that your pleas will fall upon deaf ears in front of the fraser valley board.

Coincidence or not??

Thomas Mills- president- part of the Poco club
Will Peacock- director- part of the Langley club

Both Poco and Langley are now at the top of the Premier table??

FVSL has always been run as a joke and will never change with this kind of screwup going on. Geez the FV board almost makes Azzi look like a saint:eek:

Still waiting for Mills to come on here and explain himself. I know you're on here lurking.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, more because it is a collosal pain in the ass, and they'll likely just blindly side w/ the FVSL anyway. I't's a waste of money, and for us, well...we just want the points because we feel we didn't deserve this fate, but weather we get them or not has no significant implication to our success this year. We've already bottled it.

We have a guy on the execs, yes, but because he's our guy, he's abstained from our situation, so as to be unbiased.

The Phantom

Oct 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, you can go on and reply as you want (geez Dud,you never have anything to say:rolleyes:). Everything that has gone on has seemed a little fishy at this point in the premier division.

It's no wonder all the good premier players decide to go play in the VMSL until they are past their prime then come back close to home in the FV. Knvb just happens to be one of them;):knvb:.

Oh and Dude, you can fcuk off cause I actually am busy, unlike you who spends his life on here.

Mills---- Still waiting for your reply. You could easily clear up what you said and end this.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm very busy- I just think faster and multi-task better than you.

You think it's fishy, then appeal. We are.

The Phantom

Oct 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm very busy- I just think faster and multi-task better than you.

You think it's fishy, then appeal. We are.

I have no need to appeal, as I do not play, nor would I ever play in that bush league. I am an unbiased observer who thinks it's a joke what is going on.

BTW- How many provincial cups has the FV house league won or National titles?;)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have no need to appeal, as I do not play, nor would I ever play in that bush league. I am an unbiased observer who thinks it's a joke what is going on.

BTW- How many provincial cups has the FV house league won or National titles?;)

In just Premier? Or Masters as well?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk Off Phantom.

You look like a total arsehole.

Calling out the executive or Mr Mills specifically is going to get you nowhere.

Like I said previously. It is pretty easy for you to come on here and hide behind your Username and have "in the shadows" as your location and specifically call out individuals to come on here and explain themselves.

I have never, ever, seen Thomas or any of the other exec's come on here and make any posts about League matters. Usually if bigbag or whistleblower (the only 2 I know that have TTP Accounts) come here and post, it is about discussions relating to games/teamss etc, never ever do they comment on league issues, nor should they have to.

Singling out the FVSL as being bush league is also unfair. Mr Azzi has been called out many a time on TTP along with Ruben for thei actions or non-actions in controversial items in the VMSL.

Is this a controversial topic (Not just in Premier, but league wide)? YES, absolutely. But asking someone to come on here and talk to the topic, when you (yourself admittedly) have no vested interest one way or the other is downright ignorant.

Thanks for reminding us that yes:
A) KNVB is a cnut and...
B) Dude is busy

John Davidson
LUFC Nomads (#8 when not injured for the season :()

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This whole thing is a complete joke!! They cant take points away from teams. Not really sure what we can do about it but something should be done. You cannot run the league and Coach at the same time that is craziness. What the fcuk is wrong with some people. There should be a vote from all the teams in the league. No wonder the FVSL has been considered a bush league for so long.

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why shouldnt he explain himself??? If there's nothing to hide then whats the problem??

A bit off topic but all this stinkiness reminds me of the elections happening. It must bring out the corruptness in people. George Bush won the last election from a re-vote in Florida where his brother Jeb just happened to be Governor. Why the fcuk do the wrong people always get in charge of things??

Its time for a Revolution!!!!!!!!.....lol.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This whole thing is a complete joke!! They cant take points away from teams. Not really sure what we can do about it but something should be done. You cannot run the league and Coach at the same time that is craziness. What the fcuk is wrong with some people. There should be a vote from all the teams in the league. No wonder the FVSL has been considered a bush league for so long.

Yes they can take points away. The announcement was made pre-season on the rules. The Yellow Pages on the league site makes everyone aware of the consequences possible.

You can run the league and coach. He is doing it. IIRC he was elected to the position as such, and it wasn't an issue then, why now? Again, this is an executive decision, or so we are lead to believe, and have to believe for now. Untill anyone can come up with good evidence to the contrary, I still feel Thomas is being unfairly tarred and feathered because his team just happened to be the team at the end of the day tied with another in first place.

Why shouldnt he explain himself??? If there's nothing to hide then whats the problem??

A bit off topic but all this stinkiness reminds me of the elections happening. It must bring out the corruptness in people. George Bush won the last election from a re-vote in Florida where his brother Jeb just happened to be Governor. Why the fcuk do the wrong people always get in charge of things??

Its time for a Revolution!!!!!!!!.....lol.
Why should a guy have to go on TTP, an unregulated and privately run forum and defend the actions of his lead executive group? Regardelss of if they have anything to hide or not. If you have an issue you can go to the league meetings and bring your complaints then. TTP.com is not the forum for these sort of announcements, at least IMHO.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Who's going to do it?

Being the FVSL president might be the single shittiest task in soccer anywhere. The pay is SFA.

Sheesh. Guys have to look past the co-incidence of the clubs involved on the execs. Fact is, there will always be guys from the clubs involved; because they have a love for the game and the league, and want to see it do well. You couldn't pay me (well, you could, but you couldn't afford me) to be on the executive, let alone president.

Give the guy the benefit of the doubt, and let's see what comes of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0