Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] - Results & Banter - Oct. 04'

Which has surprised you most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for keeping the conversation on topic KNVB. :rolleyes:

Any word on the Whalley / Poco game yet??

WhothefukcisJimmy?

one-timer

Oct 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
For all the Seinfeld-loving detectives out there, "JBECK" is not "Jason Bekar" the keeper from 'Wack. :eek: Its an awkward name situation within the club, but one we've all managed to figure out. Besides, you all know that Bekar the goalie is too humble to toot his own horn - he's such a low talker! :rolleyes:

Banks

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 2-0 Whalley.first Under The Bar Off A Set Piece.second A Cracker From 30 Yards,top Corner.great Win For Dominion!

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Studs happy to take money off of some of his collegiate players who play for the red devils. cheers lads ****y fcucks

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back on top... for now

Good game for us this weekend, we came at them hard early. SUFC's defence/midfield couldn't match us, and we scored 4 goals in the first 30 minutes. Game was over at that point, and we kinda put it in cruise from there. They did have a really good player up front, #4 was pretty shifty out there. Onto Whalley next week... should be a good one.

Some interesting results this weekend... GEU losing again, which I don't get based on the way they out-played us in the second half of last week. They have to become more consistent if they are to contend this year. Delta Metro look like they're back in the hunt, but the best part is the GN thrashing :D . It's funny cause of Kokanee's rah rah rah posts earlier... kokanee, kokanee, kokanee my young chocolate-skinned-brotha, whatever happened to the humble posts from years past? Nothing worse that coming on here to toot your horn, then getting your ass handed to you on a platter ;) Oh well, at least you can count on the 6 points from us :p

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Back on top... for now

Sage said:
It's funny cause of Kokanee's rah rah rah posts earlier... kokanee, kokanee, kokanee my young chocolate-skinned-brotha, whatever happened to the humble posts from years past? Nothing worse that coming on here to toot your horn, then getting your ass handed to you on a platter ;) Oh well, at least you can count on the 6 points from us :p

Im just trying to help you guys get pumped to play GN :cool: Living in Peace Arch, or atleast on weekends at the moment, you guys have always been my favorite team, I am just playing on GN because they need help in the drinking department :)

ps. Tell me what else I need to say so I can be on your team before GN goes 4-14 for this season

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another loss handed to ND at the end of the game. I'd say our luck this season with bounces, finishing and calls from the ref, are about even to the luck the PAU team recieves from the ladies at the bar. :rolleyes:

Leading 1-0 and with considerable pressure for the first 60 mins we were feeling good. But as the game neared the end the Langley goon sqaud (with two of the biggest hot heads ever to grace the beautiful mackie park) started to put pressure and took posession, still we allowed no shots. UNtil the UNthinkable happens. The best ref in the league??? makes a horrible call and sends our best player off with his second yellow for saying the Langley goons had no class... :eek: Meanwhile late langley tackles are burning in the eyes of the ND mothers on the sidelines. one late tackle after another warning after warning.
Not only was that weak but it seems we decided to switch to football stoppage time cause each time the ball went out he stopped the clock. Is this customary? When one of our players cleared the ball a fair distance away the whiny langleyman complained and the ref showed him his watch told him not to worry about it. WHAT? ShOKinG
After 11 on 10 for the 5 minutes injury time added we found our lead had vanished and the cnuts stole away our first win. :mad:

To cal it frustration would barely scrape the surface...we haven't won a game but we have really only lost 2, how does that work????

Next Practice - Voodoo Witch doctors will be sacrifing chickens (Then we gonna fry em) ;)

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knight Rhider said:
Another loss handed to ND at the end of the game. I'd say our luck this season with bounces, finishing and calls from the ref, are about even to the luck the PAU team recieves from the ladies at the bar. :rolleyes:

It would seem you are far unluckier than that. :)

In fairness, it does seem that you guys can't seem to buy a break this year. You gave us a good run in our match, and the result could have really gone either way. I guess when you find yourself struggling, it alwasy seems that luck wants to abandon you as well. Believe me, we were in a similar situation last year, with some games stolen from us when we were already fighting to stay mid-table!

There is a very fine line between winning, and losing in this league I have found. I hope you boys can turn it around, and fight off relegation this year. It can be fun to play spoiler as well. ;)

~S

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
KR

If you were down by a goal with only a few minutes remaining, and your opposition was HUMPING the ball off the pitch to kill time, wouldn't you be upset?

I don't know if it is written in the rules, but i think the ref excercised common sense.

N'est pas?

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
KR,
Your excuses last year were lame but better than this whinge. Big bad Langley boys, hotheads, asking the referee to stop the clock, late tackles etc,etc. And I believe there may have been a racial slur thrown in there by your guy at the end to warrent if not the red a lengthy rest. As poor as our outing was, we took the points. You did not control 60 minutes, and on that note neither did we. Other than the goal, and that unbelievable flurry/scramble in the last 10, I never felt you were a threat, unlike the week before where you held your breath every time the Wack picked up the ball and turned on the afterburner's. Good luck, but looking in as an outsider, when your prem side is winless and your CAT team is undefeated, might be bigger issues in Dodge than Langley beating you guys up.

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
LFC2 said:
And I believe there may have been a racial slur thrown in there by your guy at the end to warrent if not the red a lengthy rest.

What racial slur could he have possibly said? You guys don't have any other races on your team other then white, what would KP say "All you white people are the same" He's white!...lost me there :rolleyes:
My only point with the card is it was a second yellow for doing far less then what was going on all game. You guys lit the ref up with complaints. Whatever im over it it really...

Sixfy point taken but that was not the case. I mean the ball would go out for a goal kick off the fence literally like 5 - 10 seconds and i'd see the clock being stopped. I would understand if it were humped out of the park, but if it stays within the fence then there shouldn't be stoppage time and extra time. but im over that too i swear... :rolleyes:

LFC2 aint nobody making excuses...what excuse can i possibly have. We lost because you guys got two goals and we got one. I'm pretty sure thats why anyway. Frustration sets in at this point thats all.

LFC2 said:
Good luck, but looking in as an outsider, when your prem side is winless and your CAT team is undefeated, might be bigger issues in Dodge than Langley beating you guys up.

I drive a ford :confused:

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got news today which will be welcomed by everyone in the GN camp. Raiguy will be back in mid November, and be here to play a few games. Then he is off again in the new year.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
KR,

To be clear, the racial slur was ALLEGEDLY directed towards the ref. I did not hear it, but a few on our sidelines did, for what it's worth.
Yes, the majority of your guys knocked the ball of the park with no alterior motive other than to get it off the pitch, but there was a couple of occasions where you guys were too bloody obvious in wasting time.
As far as your frustration goes, been there, but one thing to take solace from is you are not being embarrassed weekly like we were two years ago. Hang in there.
Good luck, the points will come.

BTW, why is this thread so dead? Skip, say something controversial. KNVB, say something dumb about the valley.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dumb about the valley eh? Hmmm, why don't you tell us again how your players don't serve suspensions by playing co-ed soccer? That dumb enough?

BTW, KR, cainy and the rest of the gingers called and they're very insulted you would call everyone white, they much prefer pigmentation challenged.

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm surprised by the number of cards the Lions have received so far this year. In years past they have always been one of those teams at the end of the year with only a handful of cards.

Pointless and likely without their best player for the next 2-3 games. Good luck getting that win in Week #9.

LionsplaySihkUnitedinweek9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0