Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] - Results & Banter - Oct. 04'

Which has surprised you most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Left with 5 mins to go and it was 3-0 for delta over GEU. This one was pretty one sided as Delta looked very good and GEU looked very bad.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 0 - Chilliwack 5

not a 5-0 game, 0-0 at half and we missed a early PK in second half, and then the flood gates opened after they scored on a PK. well played by them, oh well we still sit in 1st or 2nd with a game inhand.

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
well desreved three pts for Crafty's crew tonight over geu. the jeckyll and hyde geu squad, never know which team is going to show up :rolleyes: :rolleyes: very dissapointing outing after the great 2nd half against pau the week before to take 3 pts. delta won every battle on the park tonight and wanted it way more than geu. if not for Millsy could have been way worse,as he made some great stops. on to langley next week as they don't get any easier
canpissedoff@workovertheresultaswellastheleginjury :mad: :mad:

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley2 ND 1.
We are currently heading for the hills with 3 points we had no business stealing. Ugly, ugly game. Nuff said.

tpranger

Oct 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chilliwack 5 GN 0

Big win for us tonight, didn't come easy though. First half was pretty even with GN holding a slight edge in play. Bekar made a huge save on a PK early in teh second to give us a boost. A few minutes later Cam was brought down in the box and Mummery made good on the PK. From there it seemed that GN stopped playing, and we realy took over. Slaner, Yeomans, Calver, Mummery (2) with goals this evening. Now onto next week, should be a fun one.

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
just got home from the park, will comment on the game later, but i think lfc2 said it right that they had no business taking the 3 points

jtgwastedafterdrowninghissorrows,shouldbebacknextgameagainstchilli

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We just got raped. I thought we played a decent game, but we just totally gave up at one point. Alot of change room stuff today, with GN taking a beating even before the game started, I already know temple will be stronger next weekend.
Im just glad I still cant see, did GN win tonight???? :D

Ps. Thanks to the CHilli team for asking us for a few pints after, I tried to go there by myself since my awesome team didnt wanna go :rolleyes: But I couldnt find it, I looked for the corn fields :confused:

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
seeing stars said:
GN 0 - Chilliwack 5

oh well we still sit in 1st or 2nd with a game inhand.

this loss was more than an "oh well" for the gn squad.
though i do give them credit for respecting each other as a team even when down five that quick. all too often teammates turn on each other.
despite the result tonight i expect gn to finish high in the standings.

jc

pun_pride

Oct 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would give GN an A for effort, although the outcome of the game was not in their favour. They battled hard but, sometimes that's the way it goes. Man of the match would be GN's goalie; although many goals went passed him, he was not discouraged....better luck next time boys

jbeck

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chilliwack-GN

An ugly match for the first 50-60 minutes with neither team able to string passes together. We looked hungover from the big match against Langley last week. Bekkar's penalty stop was the TSN turning point and won us this one. The five goals came within a space of 15 minutes and 3-4 other quality chances were squandered as well in that time. GN is a quality squad and will likely finish in the top half of the league. Where in that top half will depend on how many more meltdowns they have like they did out in the Wack last night.

On a sidenote, a prediction for the rest of the regular season: Bekkar to score off a punt or free kick before the end of the season. :eek:

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
pun_pride said:
Man of the match would be GN's goalie; although many goals went passed him, he was not discouraged...
huh?

i am TOTALLY confused.

star#1 said:
not a 5-0 game, 0-0 at half and we missed a early PK in second half, and then the flood gates opened after they scored on a PK

what was it??? an evenly matched game where GN had a 15 minute meltdown? or did GN get slapped around like an east van hooker?

regardless, how can a goalie that let in 5 goals be MOTM? the last time i let in 5 (provincials vs PAU 2003... pricks) i curled up into the fetal position and cried myself to sleep... for a month.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU 6 - SUFC 1

The beers afterwards have caused me to have a sudden loss for words.......as well as Aves and Cooper using loonies and toonies on the bar room tables after the match to debate, and illustrate the finer points of short corners. :confused: :(

pun_pride

Oct 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
they were 5 really good goals that were unstoppable....he made some key saves even tho it meant nothing but still...hes MOTM.....tinkle my finkle

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gn???

Skip said:
GN to lose big to the Wack this weekend. In fact, they might not even find the park! :eek:

Well, at least you found your way to the park. :D ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0