Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] - Results & Banter - Oct. 04'

Which has surprised you most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Dumb about the valley eh? Hmmm, why don't you tell us again how your players don't serve suspensions by playing co-ed soccer? That dumb enough?
That's just reporting the news. Not controversial at all. And to be clear, it was co-ed A, not that rec stuff.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You said dumb from me controversial from Skip. Please try and pay attention to yourself even if no one else, besides me, does.

PS. Utah is a bag of dicks

Joma007

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
After suffering their first loss of the season, looks like the GN team is having internal matters. Rumour has it that they have fired their coach (Peter Seikhon) and other changes are on the way.

Can anyone confirm this rumour????Star 1, Kokanee Where u at?????

borat

Oct 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just to clear up the whole red card received by the lions player and the rumours that it was a racial slur to the ref. No racial slur was used at all. Our player was complaining about something, Kevin told him no more, and our player then said "these guys are pure class". And that is why he got the yellow, which was his second as he had one in the first half. And that is exactly what happened.

Perhaps Kevin can confirm this himself.

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Borat is correct there was no racial slur was said to me. The player was just sent off for receiving his second yellow card for discent only.
I hope this put's an end to the rumours.

pun_pride

Oct 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Having Raiguy back for GN means that success maybe on the way...But who will make room for him in the starting lineup?....everybody is playing to form right now....perhaps there will be one less callup for those games....nah more like a GN veteran will be bringing a blanket because it does get quite cold on the bench.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh god GN is going to be soooooo much better with Raiguy coming back :rolleyes: I heard Kokanee might lose his spot in the lineup and make his move on becoming GN's keeper of the future :D

Who has ever heard of a team firing their coach after their first loss and a 4-1 record ??? :confused:

As for GN vets they all pretty much suck anyways ..... pun_pride if you are having difficulty finding someone to bench give me a shout !! :D

PainKiller

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T said:
As for GN vets they all pretty much suck anyways ..... pun_pride if you are having difficulty finding someone to bench give me a shout !! :D

confirmed! we, the vets do suck, They even took the liberty to kick me out of the country, and i was willing to play goalie.
PS. How's the weather? by weather i mean the cold?

:D

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sixfyv, such an intense look on your face. Sorta of " Crap, watch the face, watch the face " thing going on there.:D

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sixfyv,looks to me like you were sniffing that young mans ass??? Can you confirm?Did he score on ya in that pic? Isn't that guy on your team and you just have little trust in his defensive skills? :confused:

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Troubles in the GN camp??

The addition of Raiguy will definitely help GN, but I heard that two players have since quit the team, and have been picked up by SUFC. Can anyone confirm???

~S

Joma007

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN being a bunch of Panzys

Skip said:
The addition of Raiguy will definitely help GN, but I heard that two players have since quit the team, and have been picked up by SUFC. Can anyone confirm???

~S

First of all No, Raiguy will not be joining the GN team for any games this year cause he is in school in the caribean. So all this talk about raiguy is all trash from GN trying to mess with other teams.

Secondly, yes their are 2 players sick of GN's Bullshiit and want to leave the team cause the coach is a A-hole. The players have signed the transfer papers as of tuesday and ready to suit up for SUFC where 1 played last year and the other has good friends on the team. That A-hole coach took the transfer papers and said he would sign them once he spoke to the 2 players. How are the players supposed to tell him they don't want to play for him cause he is a prick and a dumn cnut??? Anyways, they both left messages on his phone asking for him to sign the transfer papers with call back numbers in cause he wanted to hear he is a fcuker with his own ears. This is the Fcuked up part. The coach aka cok suker wont return phone calls has turned his cell off and has his kids lying for him pretending he is not home just to screw a player so he is unable to play this weekend. That cok cuker promised SUFC management that he wants to hear from the players and would sign and return the papers by Wednesday night or Thursday morning at the latst. Both players owe no league fees and returned all uniforms. So what is the cok sukers problem?? Only 1 of the two where able to play this weekend do to work commitments(the one that played with SUFC last year ) and he is a 35 year old who doesn't drink and just loves the game. These 2 players phones SUFC during the game in chilliwack when the score was 3-nil and asked to transfer cause of 1 prick.

SUFC has no problem with the Gn lads, most of GN and SUFC are friends off the field. But when you have a cok suker like that running your club, than that is the same respect your club is gonna recieve.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
girth said:
Sixfyv,looks to me like you were sniffing that young mans ass??? Can you confirm?Did he score on ya in that pic? Isn't that guy on your team and you just have little trust in his defensive skills? :confused:

Ass sniffing? No.
Score? No. I remember it vividly... that was in the first half... one of my two saves on the day... the other three shots went on the score sheet. :D :D :D

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
memyselfandi said:
Better luck next time!

Better luck next time... :confused: How about ANY luck next time.. ;)

Delta not being able to beat Langley in the last two seasons has become one of lifes unsolved mysteries for me... :D

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crafty,

How are you feeling about the Sikhs suddenly getting stronger on the eve of your game against them? (assuming the 'cokc suking' coach of GN has signed their transfers :rolleyes: )

Stir.....stir......stir

~S

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let the lads go, for fukcs sake. Why punish players if you have obviously not kept them content with playing time, coaching or whatever. These boys have paid their money and are entitled to play anywhere they want. This is amatuer football lads, not the EPL. Sign the fukcing forms and move on. What's next..... a press conference.? :rolleyes:

If some key players want to move from GN to SUFC then it only helps make SUFC more competitive and ultimately strengthens the division in general.

Cheers

Is that diplomatic enough for you Skip.?.. :D

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LFC2 said:
Crafty, Skip's all about controversy, not diplomacy. Spice it up a touch!

Agreed. We should all take time out occasionally to be CNUTS! I'm trying my bestest to do so. ;) Speaking of CNUTS, where has DUDE been???

~S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0