Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Notwithstanding the meltdown OG, the one thing I can criticize Wenger for is allowing that idiot Frimpong to stay on the pitch after the 1st yellow, he was destined for a red, and all for nothing. I say you sit him as soon as he takes that first dumb yellow, and let him sit until it sinks in. That happens, and its a tie at the worse for Arsenal.

Arsenal should ship Frimpong off to Man City where he and Balotelli can be idiots together, get paid a lot of money, and finish 4th or 5th again.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Someone that doesn't get sent off for nothing and cost your team points in the process. Arsenal has played two league games this year, and have finished with less than 11 people on the pitch in both of them. It is not that hard to figure out. Even if you are not Arsene Wenger.

Udinese next in Italy, then Man U.

Sir M

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lol...ok Kippax, I will shut up now.

I am just happy that Chelsea woke up in the second half this morning.

Sir M

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clearly I haven't being paying attention. Whats the deal with Tevez being back with Man City...what happened?

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tévez, set to be named in Mancini’s squad for Sunday’s clash with Bolton at the Reebok following two weeks of training with City’s first-team squad, declared in June that he would ‘never go back to Manchester, even on holiday’ before issuing a statement announcing his determination to leave City.

The former Manchester United forward, who captained City to last season’s FA Cup triumph, has seen a move to Brazilian club Corinthians collapse this summer and little interest from major European clubs due to City’s £50 million asking price.

But with last season’s Premier League joint-top scorer now available after his extended summer break following Copa America commitments, Mancini insists that Tévez can still play a key role at City if he fails to secure a move away before the Aug 31 deadline.

“I’m sure Carlos will be committed because he is professional.” Mancini said. “I don’t think there will be a problem because he’s a professional player and knows the rules.

“He knows that if he wants to leave, he can. But at the moment, there isn’t any club who can pay his value.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
So who would you get to replace him?

I don't know but at the end of the day we're going thru a transition period anyways so why not change him? He's gonna leave eventually, so we might as well replace him now cause things can't get much worse.

maybe let pat rice take over until we find someone?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tevez looked like he had eaten a few soccer balls over the break.

Decent game today.....with Man City trying to play good football and Bolton playing what most EPL teams do......Man City almost took the foot off the pedal too early. I would really like to see them come second to Tottenham this year. :D

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
A race not ran by Arsenal!

they can't finish a game with 10 men on the park, nevermind the threat of losing players to other clubs.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh that cheap ass Frenchman has let a damn good team slip away! Sorry Arsenal fans, season over... I predict maybe a mid-pack finish unless some large changes occur.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
United were by far the better team today. They are a lot more threatening going forward than City and I expect them to win the league again this year. City are still not quite there, but we are edging closer. I expect it to be a fun season with City near the top for most the year probably battling for second.

It will be interesting to see how Chelsea will do with the new manager, and how Arsenal will adapt without Fabregas. I think Liverpool still need a center back if they want to break into the top four, and Spurs won't back the top four again.

My predictions

ManU
ManC (it's possible)
Chelsea
Arsenal
Liverpool
Spurs

Pretty much agreed Kippax. I'll swap the 4th Champions League spot with Liverpool though. With Arsenal losing Fabregas & Nasri, their creative impetus in midfield is gone. Wilshire is decent but not at their level & they still don't have a decent goalkeeper and losing Clichy hurt as well. Kieran Gibbs should be a future England left back so they'll do okay but he'll need a few years playing regularly to perform well.

City are fcuking good - the most talented team on paper in the Premiership. The problem is (& has been) accomodating all those big ego's into one changeroom. They'll be many that will be fcuked off at squad rotation, being left out, etc. but they have all the tools to win the title. With Nasri now at City, my hatred has grown towards the other side of Manchester even more .... cnuts.

Liverpool - Suarez is frightening everytime he gets the ball and with their additions, they look like a very good side. Having a decent left footed player in Downing will help them. What happens to Joe Cole now ?? Out on loan somewhere ??

Chelsea - still a very good side. I think the best decision Abrahmovich ever made was bringing Villas-Boas into the team but as per Chelsea's recent history, how long will he last if they don't win any silverware this year ?? The world is running out of managers to hire & fire at Stamford Bridge. Sir M, might want to submit your CV ;)

United - we've looked good to start the season and seeing Fergie playing his kids (5 started on the weekend that are U21) is great to see. With a few coming back from injury & illness, I think we'll be good this year even though the league is bloody difficult .... yet again. Personally, I think we still need a creative centre midfielder. If we can't have Sneijder, do you think we can sign Adam djones ?? ;) One thing that hasn't changed : I still hate Michael Carrick.

Champions !!! Champions !!! Champions !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0