Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Torres Torres Torres!!!!!!! Our hero in blue, his ponytail kept him onside Hahahha . Hazard as Mata are the only two threats that I think others will have to worry about this year.... Good pickup in the offseason for us!!!!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This Utd v FFC match has been entertaining, only because Van Persie\s strike was magic, Kagawa is an awesome player and United has a comical backline going with the Bermuda Triangle that is Vidic Carrick and DeGea. How you can have that bench and not have a better choice than Carrick is beyind me. He is fcuking shocking. He must have pics of fergie with sheep.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bleh!! That gash in Rooney's leg almost had me losing my brekky! Could see the gash right through the muscle. Sometimes HD is not cool.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
what the hell was De Gea doing on the 2nd goal??!! and i love how he looks at Vidic like he was the problem
and the luck he had on the almost goal when he pretty much pawed it right to the guy
oh my

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone catch he MU-Southhampton game this weekend? Southampton's manager should be shown the door for the ridiculous substitutions he made. Up 2:1 with 20 minutes to go, he starts to pull off his 3 most impactful players, and then gets delivered a one-two punch by RVP. Management was the difference in this game.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed Freddy, thought Adkins taking off Puncheon and Lambert was a huge mistake. Thought those two were outstanding ...... Also thought that Schneiderlin was a great player .... covered every blade of grass, got a nice header for a goal and had Kagawa in his pocket 'till he got substituted. We were extremely lucky to get 3 points in this match ..... thought the Nani & Scholes substitution was crucial. Scholes comes in and starts dictating play from the off and Nani is the creator for the winner and the penno which we aren't talking about ;)

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone catch he MU-Southhampton game this weekend? Southampton's manager should be shown the door for the ridiculous substitutions he made. Up 2:1 with 20 minutes to go, he starts to pull off his 3 most impactful players, and then gets delivered a one-two punch by RVP. Management was the difference in this game.

I hope they don't fire him, he's a great guy, always used to speak with him when he was the physio at S****horpe. Besides he has taken them up from div 1 to championship then to the prem, as he also took scuny up from div 2 to the championship, before taking the Southampton job. Maybe he isn't ready for the premiership yet but i'm sure he'll get there and keep them up, 2 games just lost against both Manchester teams isn't too bad.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Adkins is a quality manager ..... had them playing some nice stuff on the weekend. Great to see a side like Southampton come into the Premiership and give the big boys a run for their money.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope they don't fire him, he's a great guy, always used to speak with him when he was the physio at S****horpe. Besides he has taken them up from div 1 to championship then to the prem, as he also took scuny up from div 2 to the championship, before taking the Southampton job. Maybe he isn't ready for the premiership yet but i'm sure he'll get there and keep them up, 2 games just lost against both Manchester teams isn't too bad.

I am sure he is a hell of a guy, but what on God's earth was he thinking? He was about to have the win of his career, and he shite his pants, thinking that it was written in the stars or something? Unless all of those guys were injured (and I don't think they were), that was one of the top 3 stupidest set of moves I have seen a manager make in recent memory.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am sure he is a hell of a guy, but what on God's earth was he thinking? He was about to have the win of his career, and he shite his pants, thinking that it was written in the stars or something? Unless all of those guys were injured (and I don't think they were), that was one of the top 3 stupidest set of moves I have seen a manager make in recent memory.

I don't disagree i was just saying i don't think he should be fired for it. I hope he learns from his mistake and keeps the saints up.

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Isn't it funny how the two most prolific players to play in the EPL over the last 10 years that defected to their 'dream team' in the Spanish La Liga have both expressed discontent in playing for their 'dream team' recently... I doubt either of them will find much sympathy from their previous employers or supporters!

Ronaldo - m.guardian.co.uk

Fabregas - m.guardian.co.uk

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just can't shake what could possibly be making CR7 sad. If this was Facebook, I would be posting
"Renaldo, don't worry, everything will be okay"
"what's the matter Renaldo, I hope all is better soon"
"Hugs to you Christiano, I care"

What a fukin drama queen. Aren't these guys paid to play soccer? Get on with it.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Isn't it funny how the two most prolific players to play in the EPL over the last 10 years that defected to their 'dream team' in the Spanish La Liga have both expressed discontent in playing for their 'dream team' recently... I doubt either of them will find much sympathy from their previous employers or supporters!

Ronaldo - m.guardian.co.uk

Fabregas - m.guardian.co.uk

Cesc would be welcomed back by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0